[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The transitioning process is frustrating me to death and they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
The transitioning process is frustrating me to death and they're not letting me transition because I'm stressed by being bullied by them.

I can't fucking make it. You can't drag and tug someone around and keep their future hostage and then punish them for crying. I just want to make the torture and humiliation stop but they demand me to stop being hurt, upset amd scared before they'll even consider letting me go.

I can't fucking make it. I can't do this. I don't want to die but I want to make it stop. I just want to be free.
>>
I wish they at least offered being euthanised as an alternative treatment.

If an animal is too sick to be helped, it gets put down. I don't understand why I don't deserve the decency offered to a dog.
>>
i have seen this exact post before
>>
Is self-medding not an option?
>>
>>6441911
It's illegal and will harm my process at the proper clinic.

Where do I get meds in Eastern Europe?
>>
>>6441792
>>6441972
You have it rough. I can't really help but I wish you well. Be strong.
>>
>>6442176
I just want a hug. I just can't get one because I'm ugly because they won't medicate me.
>>
>>6441792
Contact whatever trans health group they belong to and be rigorous in explaining the abuse your doctors are heaping on you. WPATH, at least, would disprove, and all their big wigs are probably still getting drug just over in Amsterdam.
>>
File: 1466153508789.gif (519 KB, 480x253) Image search: [Google]
1466153508789.gif
519 KB, 480x253
>>6442190
I feel this so much. I'm sorry you're being held in place.
>>
>>6442242
She IS the biggest wig.

The law is on her side. The law that human rights movements oppose, yes, but if human rights trumped official country laws, we wouldn't have a world like this.

According to the law, I am to have *no* mental health problems in order to transition. So if I tell her there's a 20% chance that I'll kill myself without meds and an 80% chance if I'm *not* allowed in treatments, all she'll see is the 20%, and the whole process goes to a screeching halt.

They say they want to help. I don't know if they're lying.

Nobody goes out of their way to become the head doctor at a trans clinic just to kill trannies, right?
>>
>>6442260
Paul McHugh did it so he could shut down trans care at Johns Hopkins. It's not exactly unheard of.
>>
>>6442260
>>6441792
Femgen shitposter here, think this proves we've got the only good approach to this mess.

I couldn't ever stomach the idea of giving someone, especially someone from the incompetent European helth care controll over everything in my life from my personality to how I live.

Freedom and living by your own rules and ideals or bust.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.