[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I find a qt lesbian willing to be my beard? Of course,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7
File: fdgf.jpg (7 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
fdgf.jpg
7 KB, 257x196
How do I find a qt lesbian willing to be my beard?
Of course, I would also be her beard.
Any of you ever had an experience with this sort of thing?
>>
File: image.jpg (522 KB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
522 KB, 1440x2392
>>6441089
Not out
>>
>>6441089

>qt
>lesbian

You should know by now those are mutually exclusive. Now, really, why do you want a cute beard if all you really need is a beard?
>>
File: what is going on.jpg (167 KB, 1253x1050) Image search: [Google]
what is going on.jpg
167 KB, 1253x1050
Beard?
>>
>>6441579
A "beard" is a woman who is with a gay guy, with or without her knowing he is gay. It comes from the idea that a gay guy, to hide his sexuality, will grow a beard to appear more masculine and, therefore, straight.

For example, a gay guy may marry a woman because he wants to maintain the societal norm of being straight. His wife becomes his "beard".

I'm a lesbian and was a "beard" for a gay guy. His parents were elderly and in poor health and he knew they would take him being gay hard. So I pretended to be his girlfriend at family affairs.When both his parents passed away, he dropped the pretense immediately.
>>
File: fractal beard.jpg (14 KB, 261x350) Image search: [Google]
fractal beard.jpg
14 KB, 261x350
>>6441642
Thanks, I've never heard this term. Never heard of people searching for such arranged relationships as well, must be rather convenient though.
Self-haters usually just force themselves to be with a straight partner and cheat on them later... which rarely goes well for either of them.
I am "that weird permavirgin guy" already, so there is no need for a cover up identity with friends and at work. Parents keep pestering me with questions about relationships and family, but I usually simply ignore them.
>>
>>6441089
Stop being a colossal faggot and just come out. That doesn't mean that you have to be a pride parade dildo wiggling chaps wearing faggot but at least you don't need to lie to people when they ask you why you don't have a girlfriend.
>>
File: hi res just bee yourself.png (78 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
hi res just bee yourself.png
78 KB, 914x1091
>>6441819
>just come out
Not everyone lives in the first world, you know.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 680x435) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 680x435
>>6442103
>being poor
>being a shit skin
>living in the third world
>>
File: first world.jpg (120 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
first world.jpg
120 KB, 1280x960
>>6442124
REEEEEEE!
You privileged 14-percenters all must die.
Uprising now!
>>
>>6442199
What a coincidence, 86% of the World's population resides in shitholes that no one cares about.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.