[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi everyone. This is gonna be my last post. I have come to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 1024x640
Hi everyone. This is gonna be my last post. I have come to the decision to end my life tonight. Reasons being. I'm mtf. Non passing. Painfully so. Been on hotmones for 1.8 years now. If passing was ever gonna happen it would starteted to have at some point. But it hasn't. And likely will never. I didn't sign up for this. Literally all I ever wanted out oft life was to be able to go stealth. Problem is. I can't ever. I can't pass for shit. It's not for lack of trying. I have spent tons of money on clothes makeup voice lessons lazers all that jazz in the hope that someone would someday utter the words mam or miss. But it hasn't happened. If I can't pass and go stealth mode frankly what's the fucking point. I didn't sign up to be visibly Trans for the remainder of my days. Its extremely exhausting having to come out and explain myself to work coworkers friends and aquintences. There is not going to be a time where I'm just another woman. I'm always that man in a dress for ever. So it's time to be gone. Well I've enjoyed being a part of everything here.So long and Thanks for all the fish.
>>
Stop
Don't
Come back
/Wonka flute
>>
>>6440254
lol bye, one less mentally ill
>>
>>6440254
Why did you transition?
>>
>>6440282
I guess not...
>>
>>6440254
Killing yourself is a pretty silly thing to do. You only get to live once but you get to not exist forever. Even if some part of your life is lousy you can still enjoy others. Aside from that there is usually something to do to fix the parts you don't like.
>>
File: 1436684687371.jpg (378 KB, 1239x795) Image search: [Google]
1436684687371.jpg
378 KB, 1239x795
Good luck op
>>
>>6440254
Suicide means you dont move on.
You roam the earth stuck.. As a ghostie. Forever
As a failed tran
>>
>>6440254
seeya later

>>6440340
justnormiethings
>>
>>6440254
Good night sweet anon. Rest well and hopefully be reborn as a girl
>>
>>6442047
Reroll doesn't work, I still got reborn as a tranny.
>>
>>6440254
can't believe someone would commit suicide because they don't pass. first of all your transition is the way to make yourself feel more like a gender you already feel like. there will always be people who's gonna clock you or refuse to call you by female pronounces. you should learn how to love yourself no matter what, you are doing what you want, you're doing your transition don't let fuckheads fuck with your head.
>tfw you just cant believe someone is encouraging another person to commit suicide
this place is toxic
>>
>>6442064

Hopefully you can at least reroll into an accepting family, better genetics, accepting country, a generally more liberal time, etc.

Chances are though, OP would end up as an African, Indian, or Chinese.

I wonder how Chinese families who killed their daughter(s) to get a son and got a tranny for a son felt. "If we knew you would have turned out like this, we would have just kept the REAL girl. This must be some punishment for rejecting our healthy, beautiful daughter. And now we've been cursed with -you-. I knew there was something wrong with you. I could see it in your eyes when you were a baby, but who could have known you were this vile?"
>>
>>6442172
>tfw chinese transgender in closet
That made me feel really uncomfortable even though my family is not affected by the one child policy
>>
>>6440254
>Been on hotmones for 1.8 years now.

How long is eight tenths of a year exactly?
>>
>>6442177

Ty, senpai. I try. Don't let that fear hold you back though, I'm only jokingly wondering about the families that has actually happened to. Good luck with transition and your family. But what do you mean your family isn't affected by the one child policy? They emigrated or they live in the countryside? I heard the policy can be bent in rural areas.

>>6442181

No one taught you ratios and proportions, anon? Ask >>6442177 for some tutoring then.

But really, first, you look to see if the fraction you're converting from, 8/10, can be simplified. You notice that 8 and 10 both have 2 in common as a factor, so you divide both numbers by two and get 4/5. Now you multiply the known numbers that are diagonal to each other. The 4 and the unknown number should be at the same height, likewise, the 5 and the 12 should be at the same height with each other. So you multiply the 4 by the 12, which gives you 48. This product is equal to 5 times the unknown number. So you divide 48 by 5, and get 9.6. This also works if you didn't simplify, but the product can be unnecessarily large if you don't. Since we know the quotient is over 12 months, this number means 9.6 months.
>>
>>6440254

Pull yourself together OP. There are severely disabled and physical deformed people that hold on to life. If you can't pass, soak it up, and live as a man, it's not that bad.
>>
>>6442515

Everyone should decide for themselves what's comfortable or bearable. Just because someone worse off doesn't kill themselves doesn't mean you can't find your own life unlivable. OP would probably kill herself if she weren't trans and instead in those people's positions too. It's about personal tolerance.

Also, OP hasn't responded in 12 hours, so she might be dead.
>>
>>6442172
that projection of yours applies to gay men too, not just trans girls. trans girls just get way worse due to visibility issues.

>>6442415
the policy got bent due to (somewhat) concerns for abortions and abandonments of baby girls, (mostly) the unlucky families who were stuck with just 1 girl ending their family line (in passing on the family name), and the need of manpower in rural areas for farming and stuff. places with lax enforcements usually allow births until the family get their first son, where the enforcement would apply from there on.
>>
>>6442720

>that projection of yours applies to gay men too, not just trans girls. trans girls just get way worse due to visibility issues.

That is a good point. I didn't think about gays.

Hopefully the new two child policy will improve things.
>>
>tl;dr
I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE! WOE IS ME!
Just do it, pussy.
>>
>>6440344
If this was ever sold as a single product, the reviews could not be good.
>>
>>6440254

You know why you should keep going? LGBT propaganda is being pushed hard, being visibly trans may be ok in a few years.

Remember that some transwomen have the potential to stealth and have chosen to be out as trans.

If you move to an LGBT friendly city you may get called mam despite not passing.
>>
>>6443767
How is that supposed to help the issue of dysphoria its an internal issue
>>
>>6443682
>two child policy

>get both boys
>one come out gay one is actually trans
>"why are you doing this to me?!".gif

>get 1 boy and 1 girl
>boy come out gay or is actually trans
>persuade girl's husband to adopt and continue family name
>said girl and/or husband refuse
>"why are you doing this to me?!".gif
>>
>>6443894
>being a woman who refuses to keep her family name
SHAMEFUR DISPRAY
>>
the effects of HRT do not fully manifest until around 5 years. In addition, if you still have your testicles there may yet be more transformation waiting in the wings for you. I hope you still exist.

I am 31 and I am going to transition, even though I have a lot of fears about what I'll be able to pull off. But I know how long it can take for changes to manifest and I'm going to give it a chance to happen. I will do everything that can be done, and I think you should too.
>>
>>6444022
This. I didn't start passing till 3 years in
>>
>>6444022
Ugh this 100%. I only started really passing around 5 years on HRT, but I have been on a low dosage the whole time. My doctor said it wasn't necessary to be on a high dosage. I started at 21 and I am now 29. I personally think progesterone helped over-all when I introduced it into my system 2-3 years ago. The thing is you really need patients(which is difficult considering the situation).
>>
Got to allow a solid 5 years till you can get to the stealth passing stage and realistically allow 7-8 if you're starting mid 20s. Time will kill you fast enough. May as well do some stuff that you enjoy
>>
Man as long as you haven't cut your genitals you can still have a good life, you can just put all the trans shit behind you and be normal
>>
>>6440254
What is the fucking point?
Simple
more then just your gender, focus on other things. This is not the end all and be all OP!

You are on a single track, spread out your goals. Even if it is just to find happiness via other means. I know you can do it OP!

<3
>>
>>6443761

The reviews could not exist.
>>
>>6442181
how do you not know what a tenth is?
>>
>>6444022
>>6445165
>>6445216
>>6445250
Is this for real? Or just honscience? I swear I hear about people saying development is mostly done by .5 years, and totally by 2
>>
An outcome like this is why I'm so terrified and hesitant of starting a transition. I empathize with OP's feeling so much that passing is the only point of it all.
>>
So, why dont you pass?

is FFS an option
how tall are you and did you get laser hair removal
what is your hairline like?
what is the fluke that ruins you?
Ive seen transitions of all kind, you must not have gone all the way, you're at the point that everyone makes the decision to go through or go back
might aswell go all the way, if it doesnt work out for you you can always kill yourself later and thanks the fishes :')
>>
>>6447568
I've always heard mostly done by 1 year, totally done by 2. Everything after 2 isn't really noticeable other than stuff finishing.. Contradicts my doctors information too soooo, honscience.
>>
>>6442135
>this place is toxic
You should probably kys then
>>
>>6447638
fugg hons always gotta play with my hopes
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.