[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want to be "gay".
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1418890669244.jpg (153 KB, 500x545) Image search: [Google]
1418890669244.jpg
153 KB, 500x545
Why can't I just be treated like a normal (HETERO) person instead of having this stupid identifier attached to me all the time?
>>
>>6438782
Just do what I do.

Don't fucking tell anyone and stay away from the gays irl. Enjoy a fap now and then. And remind yourself love only exists between a man and a women.

Gay ""relationships"" are shallow aids fests that end in suicide when your used up or too old to attract anymore.

Don't even let yourself get a taste. You can't miss what you don't have
>>
>>6438782
Act like a normal fucking person then. That's what I do and it works just fine. You define the label, not the other way around.

Granted I'm a bisexual and don't actually exist, but that's another matter entirely.
>>
>>6438782
You can, but then everyone will assume you are hetero and thus it will be much more unlikely that a guy will hit on you
>>
>>6438782

Because straight people are uncomfortable with the thought that you could hit on them. So they treat you different to avoid awkward situations.
>>
File: 1466019783851.png (69 KB, 915x711) Image search: [Google]
1466019783851.png
69 KB, 915x711
>>6438963

>hating yourself this much
>>
Become celibate.

That's the thing that irks me about "pray away the gay" shit. they seem to think that if you remove the gay, you get a straight person. If that were possible, the end result would be an asexual person who hates themselves.

It's like if you have an apple and I take that apple away, you don't end up with an orange. you end up with no apple.
>>
>>6439095
>>6439174

I can't even with these posts. You know why some people separate homosexuals into two groups, yes? The gays and the faggots? It's because no one likes when people act like faggots. You're a stereotype. Stop.

Act normal. If you're not getting "hit on" (and I mean Jesus Christ, really? That's all you're going for?), then man up and ask some guy out. You think if you came up to me, as some burly guy I thought was straight, and asked me out, that I'd what? Hang you? Throw you under the bus? Arrange a lynching? No. I'd turn you down like I'd turn anyone else down. "Sorry, dude. I'm not gay." If we hung out before this revelation, I'd still hang out. Honestly, it's flattering whenever anyone asks you out, man or woman. You obviously like it enough to change your mannerisms for it. Why not do it for someone else? You might get lucky.

But the worst thing you can do is conform to stereotypes so that you can get other conformers to hit on you. Is that seriously a relationship you want? That's what faggots do. Don't be a fag.
>>
>>6441120

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_panic_defense
> https://www.change.org/p/stop-allowing-gay-panic-as-an-excuse-for-murder-in-australia

straya disagrees
>>
Because you're a faggot.
>>
>>6438963
Then why you here bitch?
>>
>>6438782
Move to Cali. I here that gay is normal in Hollywood. Or you could marry a lesbian and... you know... you got options.
>>
>>6438963

This. Only by following the ways of the wizard will you overcome gay death.

>>6441120
>If we hung out before this revelation, I'd still hang out.

If you read other people's experiences, the straight guy usually grows more cold and distant.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 635x193) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 635x193
>>6439270
>muh thelf hate
Pic related is you
>>
I agree with your sentiment OP, in Roman times you were either a dominant or submissive person, there was no need to complicate that any further.
>>
>>6441678
The identifier is what makes people like in your pic annoying hipsters instead of spreading their ass behind closed doors.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.