[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who thinks being gay is really awkward sometimes...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: sad-frog-meme-butt2.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
sad-frog-meme-butt2.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
Am I the only one who thinks being gay is really awkward sometimes...
>>
>>6438720
how so
>>
>>6438758
Do not respond to dumb frogposters, please.
>>
>>6438720
yeah it sucks we should all kill ourselves desu
>>
>>6438758
like... should you hang out with the girls or guys? Both thing will be awkward because you'll be the only guy with the girls or you'll be the only gay with the guys ...
and also when you get a bf you have to make a big deal out of telling people that you're gay.
Also in the relationship.. Who's the man and who's the woman? Isn't awkward if it's two manly men? idk man...
>>6438768
How did you know?
>>
It is awkward all the time. People pretend there's nothing with being homosexual but since you doesn't have the standard sexual orientation, it can't be anything but awkward, starting with the repeated coming-out each time you meet a new person. Men are commenting and flirting, or make under-the-belt jokes. You can hardly engage with them. It's bizarre with family, friends, coworkers. It's a pain.
>>
>>6441342
>>6438720

8/10 bait, almost had me typing out a response
>>
>>6441370
Ikr!! People say that being gay is just ok and no one cares if you're gay but in reality they think it's a bit weird.
>>
>>6441342
But is it a happier existance?
>>
File: 1357241042029.gif (2 MB, 250x220) Image search: [Google]
1357241042029.gif
2 MB, 250x220
>>6441342
This entire post is shit.
>>
>>6441485
You replied to yourself... or your soul mate. Either way, get your shit together
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.