[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So ask someone who just realized they have gender dysphoria anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: me.jpg (10 KB, 188x250) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
10 KB, 188x250
So ask someone who just realized they have gender dysphoria anything.
I'm a tranny when I'm horny. You go figure.
>>pic is old but is moi.
I also have questions for others with this.
>>
... are you a tranny?
>>
>>6438393

You're an FtM?
>>
>>6438408
>>I'm currently not horny. So no.
Am I a tranny any other time? I really don't fucking know. I'm so new to this.
All I know is that I LOVE dressing in women's clothes and being female. I have even had a convo with my wife that I want to be bossed around when I am "en femme". But after sex, I'm a guy. Point blank.
>>
>>6438416
Kek.
I think this is funny because people say I am effeminate irl. I don't think I am. I am a MtF.
But ily the same :)
>>
My questions for others btw is this.. I want to make a 'lil extra money.. So you think on my days off maybe I could be a tranny on cam? I hate that I am a bit fat :( But I feel like with the right angles I could look good. But if you are a cam tranny, how much do you make? I would love to have a guy cum over my pictures. It's turning me on just thinking about it.
>>okay.. guess I am a bit turned on.
>>
post body
>>
>>6438447
Babe I haven't maintained my body in such a long time I would feel terribly embarrassed. If you're wanting proof of OP then I will do that. If you're wanting proof of tranny you won't have it tonight. I'm sorry :(
>>
>>6438447
>>6438462
Maintained my body = no shaving and i'm in male clothes.
>>
btw is anyone using crossdressers.com? I am starshine24 there.
>>
So a full-on cross dresser and no one? I'm a little surprised.

No one wants to boss me around?
>>
>>6438420
So you're a guy with a cross dressing fetish....
>>
>>6438468
What does it mean "maintained" your body? If you are not on hormones you are hardly anything other than a man.
>>
File: 53367822[1].jpg (77 KB, 476x313) Image search: [Google]
53367822[1].jpg
77 KB, 476x313
>>6438525
You win the prize! You have won one (1) virtual cookie.

And I still wanna know if trannys make anything on webcam.
>>
>>6438544
:(

This sounds shitty I know... But I don't want to identify as anything other than a guy in my workplace, therefore I don't take hormones.
If I am posting in the wrong boards, let me know.
>>
>>6438545
I think you missed my point. The basic idea was that being a male identified cross dresser and being an actual transwoman are mutually exclusive labels. I was hoping to help you clear up some of your apparent confusion as to whether or not you were trans.
>>
>>6438564
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Honestly I'm used to getting shitposted by /b/.
I do think I understand what you mean. So these are two different items? If I were to identify more towards just a cross dresser what would that entail?
>>
>>6438579
The real key is male identified. If you identify as male 99% of the time (except when you're having sex) then you're a guy. The trans label and all its associations are generally reserved for those who identify as the other gender a majority of the time unless that said person is gender fluid or agender. I guess you could be "gender fluid' but identifying as a male except when you're having sex really sounds less like gender fluidity and more like a fetish. Although who knows, maybe you're just scared to fully accept a female identity and identifying as such during sex is a coping mechanism / baby step to a full trans identity. idk
>>
>>6438628
I hate to admit but you are correct in some ways.
50/50 I want to be a male. 50/50 I want to be a female. I think I would feel more comfortable as a female. I have female breast tissue naturally. And more than a regular fat male. I have saw pictures of fat guys and I am much more developed than them. Would I be happier as a female? I don't know. But I know for my profession I need to be as-is.
>>
>>6438628
Don't push him onto us. Pls
>>
>>6438648
Welp the technology is out there to make you a girl (depending on age and genetics) so if ya want to be a girl go for it. But remember that if you actually are a guy (or identify as one or whatever) then you probably will find that transitioning just to make your fetish more real is not a very good idea.
>>
>>6438680
Kek.
>witnessing the birth of a hon
>the technology is out there to make you a girl
Aheheheh
>>
>>6438692
Yeah I really should have qualified that a bit more.
The technology is out there to make feminine amab people who already have the potential for a feminine gene expression virtually indistinguishable from cis girls. Hormones still work on your brain when you're older so there's still some effect even if you're going full hon physically. Although being a hon is more of a mindset imo, and making it so far past puberty without being socialized female and physically female really limits how much you can change your psyche...
>>
>>6438732
I've read the thread. The hon mindset is there. It's already perfect. Such a shame though. Hons are lower creatures. Waste of a normal functioning male.
>>
>>6438745
Hons? I'm not understanding.
Females? It is there for me. Three people agree with me - probably too much estrogen in my birth.
>>
>>6438745

Not that anon, but you're right. >>6438774 sounds like classic honposting.
>>
>>6438792
Honposting? I don't understand.
>>
>>6438858
Guys it's a troll. Everybody get up and leave.
>>
>>6438870
What do I have to do to prove I'm not? No nudes.. Timestamps okay.
>>
>>6438882
Feet
>>
>>6438897
Tomorrow?
>>
>>6438393
Oh, hun, I'm concerned for you. If you think of being a woman (well, there's the first problem, you should have always KNOWN) when you're h*rny, you are not trans. Under no circumstances should you try to take dangerous foreign hormone medications without strict professional medical supervision.

xoxo
Rhona
>>
>>6439249
I've decided not to.
I just spent this entire time talking to my wife how this works.
Apparently she wants to put a strap-on up in me and i'm perfect okay with this.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.