[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As-salamu alaykum as a fellow Muslim I apologize on behalf of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 1240x930) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 1240x930
As-salamu alaykum as a fellow Muslim I apologize on behalf of the radicals that have hijacked and manipulated Islam- many of their commanders are in fact not religious at all.
>>
>380 Replies and 74 Images omitted.
>>
>>6438242

You don't need to apologize. Muslims need to publicly speak out against the interpretation of Islam that wahhabism has. Until then, shooting will keep happening.
>>
>>6438287
They do friend. The people in the west condemn it and many in the east cannot say because the government is monitoring them.
>>
File: Champion of Blood.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Champion of Blood.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
Skulls to Khorne
>>
File: Muslim_Beliefs2.jpg (905 KB, 2346x2248) Image search: [Google]
Muslim_Beliefs2.jpg
905 KB, 2346x2248
>>6438242
You can start by leaving the death cult at the door.

>>6438264
?
>>
>>6438301

You are a drop in the ocean. Just entered to: facebook profile of "NotoWahabism", only 26k likes.
>>
>>6438339
Those numbers are from edgy kids who want Isis to "liberate" them from their broken regimes (much like Trump) but don't realize it is a controlled political opposition and not a legitimate reform movement.
>>
>>6438376
A thousand years of Islamic History says you're wrong. Jihad is the name of the game and it doesn't end until everyone is muslim or all muslims are dead.
>>
File: 1435377860220.gif (1016 KB, 245x223) Image search: [Google]
1435377860220.gif
1016 KB, 245x223
>>
>>6438339
>Wife should obey husband
>Religious law should rule

Literally how is any different from Christianity?
>>
>>6438478
difference is, the public told modern christianity to sit the fuck down when it tried to pull this shit. they don't have anyone to chill em the fuck out, thats the biggest issue
>>
>>6438491
Patriarchy is still prominent in Christian countries.

Evangelicals talk about nuking the Middle East and turning them into Christians.
>>
>>6438509
>Patriarchy is still prominent in Christian countries.
>Patriarchy

>>>/tumbrl/
>>
>>6438531
Sorry, I didn't know that was one of your trigger words.
>>
>>6438287
Fuck speaking up against it buy a gun and use it to protect the LGBT community. Then you can hold your head high and say I reject the toxic interpretation of Islam and I will fight against it with words and actions. I message you are willing to kill and die for is stronger then one you just talk about
>>
File: Muslim_Percentage.jpg (820 KB, 1500x2500) Image search: [Google]
Muslim_Percentage.jpg
820 KB, 1500x2500
>>6438478
Because the worst that happens in Christianity when a wife says no to a husband or the country isn't theocracy they'll just shake their heads and move on. If a wife told a muslin husband no or the government won't bend to their will then they start killing people.
>>
>>6438538
Because patriarchy doesn't exist anymore than some imaginary systemic force oppressing colored people. Better grab some more tin foil for your hat and head on back to redit with the other crazies
>>
If you cherry pic the 'good' and 'helpful' parts of a religion, IE: you believe in love and charity and giving and what they fuck ever these stupid 'prayers for you' fucks say, but condemn the bad, violent, or unPC parts of your religion, you should stop fucking being that religion.

You're just keeping it alive so fucks like this can hijack it,so kill it.
We're all good people without it. What is the point?
>>
>>6438694
Isis is a political, not religious movement
>>
>>6438806
Yes, and it has absolutely no connection is Islam.
How about you shut the fuck up
>>
>>6438806
It's both you fag
>>
>>6438881
>ISIS has nothing to do with Islam

So when the head of ISIS said they're group was based off of Islam they were just fibbing?
>>
>>6438973
Do you understand sarcasm, you fucking autist?
>>
>>6438806

Islam is a political movement, disguised as a religious one.
>>
>>6438242
We chill OP
>>
File: Why not both.png (88 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
Why not both.png
88 KB, 260x260
>>6439375
>>6438806
>>
>>6438806
>Islamic state
>leader has a PhD in Islamic studies
>has nothing to do with Islam
mfw leftists actually believe Isis is not Islamic
>>
>>6438242
Ex Muslim here. Now atheist. Muslims are generally not bad people. I'm saying this as a queer dude who grew up in a religious household and closeted as fuck. That part definitely sucked. But most Muslims wouldn't hurt a soul.
>>
>>6438881
You are in agreement with me.

>>6438887
And? Is the DNC actually Democratic?

>>6439375
Bingo.

>>6439492
?

>>6439546
Many political scientists in Europe believe that that the EU is representative of the people. Appeal to authority is a fallacy, and for every link you provide me of a religious figure advocating for ISIS I can provide you 100 more because ISIS support and mosques are monitored strictly in the east.
>>
>>6439728
>for every link you provide me of a religious figure advocating for ISIS I can provide you 100 more
for every link you provide me of a religious figure advocating for ISIS I can provide you 100 more advocating the opposite*
>>
File: keke.png (69 KB, 809x479) Image search: [Google]
keke.png
69 KB, 809x479
>>6439637
>Muh religion of peace

do you shill because shekels or genuinely believe the shit you are posting?
>>
>>6439779
I'm saying it because I've dealt with a ton of Muslims
>>
>>6439831
We're you raised in the West or Mideast?
>>
>>6439863
Born and raised in the west, but I lived in the middle East and visited it as well. People over there are more brain washed than here but there are plenty of liberal people who hate the theocrats in charge of their lives. They're pretty terrified to do anything.
>>
>>6438678
>the West isn't a male-dominated society
>>
>>6439546
Mike Huckabee is a minister. Is the Tea Party a Christian movement?
>>
File: -huffpo-pic.png (407 KB, 592x576) Image search: [Google]
-huffpo-pic.png
407 KB, 592x576
>>6440248
Huffington post seriously needs to diversify its boardroom.
#smashthematriarchy
>>
>>6440259
>>6440259
>mike huckabee is the leader of the tea party
>the tea party is really called christian state party
not sure if you're trolling or you're literally this retarded
>>
>>6440268
I guess their "Whites Only" policy allows for Asians.
>>
If you're not just shitposting then you can take your apology and shove it.

Anyone interested in breathing should get a gun and arm themselves against the religion of peace.
>>
>>6438478
You're free to criticize Christianity without being called a racist or being blown up. Plus Christianity has calmed down while Mudrats are still centuries behind. Kill yourself you faggot fuck with your B-B-B-UT CHRISTIANS mentality. God that's always your first fucking response even though nobody mentioned Christianity before you. And fuck you for presuming I approve of Christianity. It's the lesser evil you twat.
>>
>>6438242
Kill yourself. And try to just kill you, yeah? Not everyone around you as well. I know that's a hard concept for Mudslimes to grasp but you gotta try Haqim.
>>
>>6439872
>They're pretty terrified to do anything.

Don't be so racist, it's the religion of peace. Allahu ackbar my friend :)
>>
I wonder how far liberals would go to protect Islam. I wonder if they would apologise to a Muslim as he was sawing through their necks.
>>
>>6438242
Nice taqiya bro. Ain't buyin it
>>
>>6439637
>But most Muslims wouldn't hurt a soul.

Yeah, most would just approve of Muslims who do in order to spread their cancerous ideology.
>>
>>6439741
>for every fighter joining ISIS I can show you 100 more fighting against it.
>>
>I suppose it's regrettable that some died and what not. Yes it's unfortunate, um, boo and what not. We condemn those who kill oh yes most certainly. But maybe if those FUCKING INFIDELS WEREN'T GOING AGAINST ISLAM THEY WOULDN'T BE DEAD NOW WOULD THEY HUH

Mudrat apologies are always so two-faced

Death to Islam.
>>
>>6441635
It's bait. Even if some fighters fought against IS, they are also composed of Al-Nusrah (literally Al-Qaeda) and multiple Shia extremist groups.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 433x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 433x469
>>6438376
>DAE TRUMP AND ISIS ARE THE SAME

Liberals are this stupid
>>
>people ITT fell for the ISIS isn't Muslim meme

Why don't you read ISISs own publication Dabiq and tell me if they are a religious organization or not

http://clarionproject.org/news/islamic-state-isis-isil-propaganda-magazine-dabiq
>>
>>6440306
Asians are honorary whites
>>
>>6438509
I'd tell you to fuck yourself, but you might enjoy it.
>>
>>6440268
wait Horaldo, I think we've been spotted by a flock of cunts.
>>
>>6446649
the whites require a steady supply of the asian's children so that they have a source of free slave labor to make their smart phones and shoes.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.