[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain the me why the LGBT crew has to be so sexualized?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 23
File: why.jpg (667 KB, 1024x777) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
667 KB, 1024x777
Can someone explain the me why the LGBT crew has to be so sexualized?
What I mean by this is run around in full BDSM gear for pride parade's and shit like that
All it does is hurt your cause
>>
>>6436828
no clue why anon, I hate it too
>>
Because if we all went in uniforms people would fear us.
It's not quite the time for that yet.
Soon.
>>
File: baby gaga fabulous.gif (2 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
baby gaga fabulous.gif
2 MB, 500x280
it started with the straight majority trying to say "ok you can be gay but you just cant show any sign of being sexual, and dont worry we are still going to beat and kill you all the time." so the fags of old were like "lol fuck off if your still gonna kill us we just gonna shove our faggotry down your throat just to spite you."

my theory for modern day is that the dirty/ niche sexual part is the only part keeping the community from being assimulated into normal straight culture
>>
I'm a "straight-acting" gay, not feminine, don't wear make up, don't move my hands around when talking. Something about really feminine gays turn me off so much.. And sexual clothes in the steets is wrong no matter what the orientation!
>>
>>6436828
Just attention whores, they claim to be representing LGBT at those parades but they don't represent me
>>
File: ad_169604353-e1432021963752[1].jpg (103 KB, 607x917) Image search: [Google]
ad_169604353-e1432021963752[1].jpg
103 KB, 607x917
>>6436828
Do you realise that he is more covered than Taylor Swift at one of her pop shows?

Why are you OK with a semi-nude Taylor, but want to shame some random middle aged man, as if he was a detriment to something?

P.S. I know nothing about Taylor, I just Googled the most popular USA singer in 2016, because I was sure I wouldn't be someone wearing lots of cloth.

P.S.2: Look at the homossexuals. They have no decency, riiight?!
>>
File: 1465290139853.png (1 MB, 497x576) Image search: [Google]
1465290139853.png
1 MB, 497x576
>>6436948

butthurt detected

I dont really care about semi naked taylor, I think the pop industry is filthy and revolting.

I think the issue is more that we just want to be people and to be seen as people.

Trans people being compared with drag queens for example.
>>
>We don't dislike gay people! Just gay culture!
>I don't approve of their lifestyle choices!

Concern trolling is stupid. Christcucks would hate us even if we said nothing.
>>
OMG.

The Gays want to sexualise everthing in the Naive Straight Valley.

/horriblepeople
>>
>>6436969
>I think the issue is more that we just want to be people and to be seen as people.

So, why can't gay people wear revealing clothing, then?
>>
>>6436969
>butthurt detected

Please, explain how am I the "butthurt" one?
I haven't even started to go around pretending the dress code of the worlds depends on me.
>>
>>6436969
You realise that there isn't always a discrete line between drag queen and transgender, right? Case in point, Kenya Michaels was performing at Pulse that night and is both a drag queen and a trans woman, having come out as trans after being on RuPaul's Drag Race
>>
File: 1465817439935.jpg (77 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1465817439935.jpg
77 KB, 690x460
>>6436978
nothing wrong with it

It's just what everyone wears at every single pride rally or march or whatever

it's become "what gays wear" or "what being gay looks like"

so it's fine w/e but its 24/7 which is not ok with me

also wearing bdsm gear in front of children etc nice meme
>>
>>6436948
>>6436978
there's a difference between an attractive woman, or attractive person for that matter dressed in lingerie and a disgusting old man dressed in literal bdsm wear, I mean come on...
>>
>>6437006
Excuse me?

I don't even get your point.
Are you implying ugly straight people don't waer revealing clothes?

LOL
Please...

The random slutty girl next door doesn't look as prim as Taylor Swift, of ocurse.
>>
>>6437001
>Think of the children!

Nice of you to stop by, Ted Cruz.

>>6437006
I mean come on! It's 2016! There should be RULES on who can wear what!
>>
>>6437026
>>6437037
I've never seen straight people walking around in public wearing BDSM gear in front of children. You're a fucking degenerate.
>>
>>6437037
me: I dont think you should always wear this every time

gays: but the straights!

me: I say the same thing to everyones bullshit

gays: but the straights!

It shouldnt be so widely accepted for bdsm gear to be the STANDARD in pride march and lgbt clothing

is this hard to understand?
I dont care what people wear but I care when it impacts how people view me as someone in the lgbt community.
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (466 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
466 KB, 500x281
>>6437041
Uh-hum.

You are so shocked, I see. Take a breath.
>>
>>6437041
>I've never seen straight people walking around in public wearing BDSM gear in front of children.

move out of flyoveristan

>>6437051
>How DARE anyone show PRIDE at a pride march!
>>
>>6437051
Make your own Jesus Couture Gown Pride Parade.
>>
>>6437057
theres a difference in showing pride and gearing up for orgys.

Am I crazy to want to be treated like a normal person?
>>
>>6437057
How is looking like a clown "showing pride"?
>>
>>6436828
>What I mean by this is run around in full BDSM gear for pride parade's and shit like that

Here's a thought: Those people don't actually represent us, because gay people don't belong to some kind of hivemind where we're all expected to look and act alike. Those people parading themselves around half-naked are retarded attention whores acting of their own volition.

Would it be anymore fair for me to say that titty flashers at Mardi Gras are spokespersons for straight people? Stop being an idiot.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (200 KB, 968x1998) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
200 KB, 968x1998
>>6437057
>pride
>>
>>6437053
what kind of a response is that supposed to be? You should be ashamed of yourself honestly, I empathize with the gays that get murdered because of your degeneracy.

>>6437057
could you provide any examples of straight people wearing BDSM gear in front of children?
>>
>>6437072
>I want to be a house gay just like Milo!

Grow some balls, honey.

>>6437077
>I need to be validated by everyone at Jesusville Baptist Church! They'll like me if I look like them!
>>
>>6436828
>All it does is hurt your cause
>Yet cause has only moved forward
>Gay marriage is now legal
>After several decades of this and several decades of continuous progress

Pride parades are actually really fun and liberating and the combination of people in-and-out of fetish gear kinda helps with that. If you see a whole one and only come out sneering because of some of the participants, you've missed a really unsubtle point.
>>
Guise, this is me

The Gay Of The Family

>pic related: My sister singing in my clothes.

I'm doing it, everyone. She is looking as smut as homossexuals!
>>
>>6437082
Random titty flashers is different from nearly everyone being nearly half naked and in BDSM shit
>>
>>6437095
Very much agreed.
>>
>>6437090
There is a fetish shop on the main road in New Hope, PA. The gear is out in the open, and the majority of customers are collared het couples.

Look at ANY woman wearing a collar.
>>
>>6437110
One shop doesn't define straight people and a collar isn't even inherently sexual
>>
>>6437110
some adult shop that children aren't even allowed in doesn't constitute for people wearing bdsm gear in public. I don't believe anyone is wearing bdsm gear marching around naked around the shop.
>Look at ANY woman wearing a collar
I've never seen anyone who wasn't a degenerate wearing a collar in public.
>>
>>6437090
Its the parents responsibility not to bring their kids to pride if there is material present that they consider immoral or objectionable.

This is like vidya censorship bullshit. If you don't want little Timmy to see guys in budgie smugglers, keep little Timmy at home. Fucking simple.
>>
>>6437138
Can't do that if they walk right in front of your fucking home
>>
>>6437124
>B-but that doesn't fit my definition of fetish gear!

>>6437133
>I've never seen anyone who wasn't a degenerate wearing a collar in public.
>STRAIGHT PEOPLE AREN'T DEGENERATES

I'm glad you can finally admit your homophobia, Jim Bob. It's the first step out of the closet. Don't worry about Ol' Fran at the West Jesusburg Methodist Chapel.
>>
File: 3468790341_ff080baa5f_n[1].jpg (29 KB, 213x320) Image search: [Google]
3468790341_ff080baa5f_n[1].jpg
29 KB, 213x320
>>6437090
>what kind of a response is that supposed to be?

So I wasn't explict enough?
It's the I don't care how you find excuses to hate a diverse group of people based on their sexuality kind of response.
>>
>>6437148
Collars can literally be casual wear and even if you do consider them BDSM wear, at least it isn't the whole set
>>
>>6437138
sorry but if there is anything objectionable at a pride parade then I don't think the pride parade is serving its purpose. If you want to make gay people more welcomed in society you can't do that by outright making it evident that parents should be keeping their children away from gays.

>>6437148
I never said straight people can't be degenerates. And I'm sorry but I can't identify everyone's sexuality just by looking at them. I can however tell when they are a degenerate. And there sure are a LOT of degenerates at pride parades.
>>
>>6437157
>Fetish gear is only fetish gear is it's an entire set.
Would you consider a Queen of Spades tattoo to be a piece of fetish gear?

>>6437158
Lookie here:
>>6437090
>could you provide any examples of straight people wearing BDSM gear in front of children?

I gave you an example.
>>
This is now a Borat Bikini Dating Reunion.

/nogaysallowed
/straightonly
>>
>>6437172
>Fetish gear is only fetish gear is it's an entire set.
I never said that but you can twist my words around if you want
>>
>>6437172
I haven't been provided any examples of straight people walking around en masse almost naked, dildos in hand, gagballs in mouth
>>
>>6437188
LOL

That is basically how the whole world is.

Makes no sense for straight people to group and to that.
>>
>>6437216
How does it make sense for gay people to do it then? You're not making a very good case for gays to be accepted and not hanged.
>>
>>6437188
not much gag balls or dildos but the "naked" bike rides that happen around the world have predominantly straight participates
>>
File: mankini11[1].jpg (33 KB, 604x452) Image search: [Google]
mankini11[1].jpg
33 KB, 604x452
>>6437224
>You're not making a very good case for gays to be accepted and not hanged.

Uhhhh, you sound like a good judge.
>>
>>6437188
>le goalpost move : ^ )
>>
>>6437185
Perhaps your words wouldn't be twisted if they could stand on their own.
>>
>>6437247
nice retort faggot

>>6437249
No goalposts were moved, I have been provided absolutely no examples
>>
>>6437253
You asked for examples of fetish gear being worn in public. You received said example. Afterwards, you claimed that you wanted an example of a very scenario of fetish gear being worn in public. That's a classic goalpost move.

Take a logic class.
>>
File: 9X7IpKsV_400x400[1].jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
9X7IpKsV_400x400[1].jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>6437253
>nice retort faggot

I'm totally reasoning with you. Like... Right now.

And you see it;
And you don't;
And you see it;
And you don't.
>>
>>6437264
I have received no examples. Show me an example.
>>
>>6437145
So stop being such a puss and move if it bothers you that badly. Or close the blinds. Christ, most prides aren't held on residential streets unless you happen to live somewhere like Jew York. Do people bitch this badly about spring break or mardi gras? Straights only care because there are no tits to stare at. Well there are, but saggy old dyke tits are basically moobs.
>>
>>6437006
So can hot queer people dress how they want, then?
>>
>>6437269
Folsom Pride? It's a leather community pride event so there's people all all sexualities there
>>
>>6437349
The poor oppressed Republicans need their safe space.
>>
>>6437006
This just proves how stupid and vain some people can be.
>>
>>6436828
Whenever these /pol/tards (and even plenty of idiots inside the LGBT community itself...) came up with this 'objections' against oversexualization in Pride parades, I cannot help but wonder...

Do you hold the same objections against St. Patick Day, Mardy Grass and any 'Girls Gone Wild' kind of party? Do you fight heterosexual dudebro culture with the same enthusiasm? Do you agree with the radical feminists that all the T&A in videogames and mass media is also oversexualized and should be censored?

If the answer to ALL these questions is 'yes', we'd still disagree (as that's a stupidly prude attitude), but at least I can respect the consistency. However, if the answers are 'no' (and I bet that's the case), that automatically invalidates any argument of this sort against Pride, as it's an obvious contradiction and blatant hypocrisy.
>>
>>6436828
its why i dont go to pride parades or the gay part of my city and why i feel ashamed to by gay. theyre fucking degenerates
>>
>>6436929
I'm a super feminine fag who fits all the gay steryotypes, and even I find the pride stuff disgusting. Like seriously, your out in public, no need show off your fetish gear. That's nasty.
>>
>>6437733
>I'm not like those other queers, dad! I promise!
>>
>>6437741
>Only straight people should be open with their sexuality.
>Slut-shaming

Pastor Billy Jim still hates you.
>>
>>6437733
If you actually went to a gay pride parade you'd quite rapidly see that people like the guy in the OP are a tiny minority - London Pride has actual churches marching in the parade, most people are normally dressed. Certainly you're not going to see people like OP just wandering around the gay part of your city.
Not that it matters, though, I'm sure you'd find another reason to self hate even if all gays were 100% masc christian monogamous normies
>>
File: 1466459105752.png (302 KB, 656x484) Image search: [Google]
1466459105752.png
302 KB, 656x484
>>6437751
I've got no problem with being open about your sexuality, I mean, I dress really fucking sluty, but like when your wearing bondage gear and taping dildos to yourself, that shits wack man. That's when the line is crossed. I'd hate straights who do tjat too.
>>
>>6437783
Read Queer history.
>>
>>6437783
I've literally never seen someone dressed like that at any Pride I've been to, and I've been to loads. The raciest stuff you'll see is usually drag queens and guys dressed like pic related.
Obviously sometimes people do dress outlandishly, but most people do not. This particular picture happened at Vancouver Pride. Most of the actual obscene stuff I've seen have been when I went to New Orleans for Mardi Gras (straight people), when I went to Folsom in San Francisco (all sexualities, plus you have to be really deliberately ignoring what's going on around you to accidentally get somewhere where you'll see something) and whenever they do those naked charity cycle rides through my city.
The reasoning behind dressing like that is pretty obvious, though - we've been shamed for our sexualities, and we've been shamed for not fitting in to normal heterosexual society, thus the obvious kick back is to be really sexualised and/or crossdress. But you just don't really see it that much.
>>
File: bathing_suit_bros.jpg (86 KB, 565x377) Image search: [Google]
bathing_suit_bros.jpg
86 KB, 565x377
>>6437947
(pic related, which was at Miami Pride)
>>
>>6437947
>Rightwinger falls for propaganda and gets mad when someone disagrees.

You are so patient for typing that up, by the way. Kudos.
>>
>>6436828
"diversity"
>>
>>6437645
>Do you hold the same objections against St. Patick Day, Mardy Grass and any 'Girls Gone Wild' kind of party?
Why wouldn't someone hold objections to the last one? That sounds retarded. The others are harmless enough because they're not really representing any group of people that they claim.

But I bet the Irish still feel "Saint Patricks day" is pretty stupid.

Also, those don't have people going around in BDSM gear.
>>
>>6437971
Which part did you find retarded? The bit where I related my experiences with where I've actually seen the most obscene public dressing, or the bit where I explained why people might deliberately exaggerate things they've been shamed for as a kick back?
>>
>>6438070
Not him, but heterosexuals lying like they always do is pretty retarded, desu.
>>
>>6438097
>generalizing heterosexuals unironically

Don't you have a cult meeting to attend?
>>
>>6438126
I wish I did, senpai, I wish I did.
>>
>>6438097
Where is the lie, exactly? I've been to quite a few pride parades and you really mostly only see normally dressed people, drag queens and hot guys in speedos (which is no worse than being at the beach)
>>
>>6437645
Actually I am opposed to obnoxious trashy party culture being imposed on everybody in an entire community, regardless of the kind of party it is.

Media is completely unrelated. Sexualized media doesn't involve clogging the streets with horrible disgusting drunk assholes and forcing everybody to deal with it.
>>
being proud of who you love or identity as is one thing.
being proud of your kink is not the same thing. because it is inherently about sex and sexual pleasure and getting your fucking rocks off, which isnt cool in front of kids.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (100 KB, 1190x773) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
100 KB, 1190x773
>>6438283
Totally right.

Straight mainstream culture is not sexualised at all.

As the saying goes...

Sex sells, but not for straight people, right?
>>
>>6438395
haha get a load of this mad faggot. oh man i am so sorry for you homo losers like yourself. pathetic
>>
>>6438492
I'm sure the "mad faggot" will be in tears with your reply. Such devastating and wit arguments. Waw!

>pathetic
Don't say!
>>
>>6438451
How often do they have parades with people adorned in bdsm gear and cock rings for the sake that they can freely express their sexuality without being openly beaten?
>>
>>6436828
I understand exactly how you feel. Different parades are different in each country though.
I have been lucky enough to go to a few of them in different places, some are more political in nature than others and not as "kinky".
I do wish, as a gay man, that "sex pride" was a separate thing, in particular as we are one hand as a community saying "we are not deviants", but on the other showcasing all sort of "kinky stuff" just to be incendiary and provoque. Straight people are kinky too, they just don't go around telling everyone.

As my gay uncle said when I first came out: "Just because you're gay doesn't mean you're not a Gentleman, always remember that". And I do.

You're not alone.
>>
>>6438395
It's not an "accept me now" it's more of a. Just because I'm a fag it doesn't mean the world needs to know what I like to do in the bedroom.

Straight people are kinky as fuck as well, but they don't have "straight kink pride parades", instead they just pretend like they are normal and keep the bedroom stuff for themselves.
>>
>>6436828
I love how sexualized it is
I think it's hilarious
Especially when you hear people talking about racism and body shaming on shit like grindr

It's like do you people not even see the atmosphere you've built?
Ahhaahaha fucking stupid faggots
>>
>>6436948
If I'm walking around downtown San Fransisco I'm sure Taylor swift would never run up to me and flap her tits in my face but some 50 year old faggot would flop his dick in my face.
>>
I still think some Nazi uniforms with rainbow armbands of dick swastika would be pretty slick
>>
>people get provoked by people who intend to provoke

It's like pottery and you fell for it, OP. The whole point is to be as "out-there" as possible for one day of the fucking year. The guy in the picture probably dresses in navy slacks for his normal desk job every other day of the year. Pride parades will keep being relevant until most people stop going "I don't mind the gays but I don't want them doing gay things in front of me" - how many times do you see gay couples holding hands downtown or kissing in public?
>>
>>6438788
>For one day
Isn't it a whole month now?
Anyway I don't know how anyone on 4chan can relate to the normie sex bunny faggots that infest shit like pride
>>
>>6438772
>Wwwhy wont society accept me!
>>
>>6438771
>Girls don't like me
>Mimimi
>>
>>6438809
Yeah, you should probably post your picture.

I bet you are The Model To Follow, right?

Probably just everyone wants to be like you.
>>
>>6438867
P.S. People will dress (cloasely to) what they want because they can, and don't need your validation.

Get over it.
>>
>>6438867
Huh? Wait are you saying you like the normie sex bunny faggots? Hahahah faggot

The Model To Follow? Who the fuck says this shit? Why are you even here kid?

Get over what I'm just asking how you relate to these normie faggots who prance around at pride?
Are you like a mentally fucked tranny?
>>
>>6438891
Edgy & boring.

I simply don't mind that not everyone lives, dresses and presents according to what I want.

As I said before, I bet you look incredible!
>>
>>6438901
Youre not answering my question

You come off as a salted tranny who can't stand that someone hates normie faggots
That's why you keep responding while saying "I don't care"

Its fucking hilarious desu senpai
>>
Pride is fucking awful, even worse is shit like the Folsom street fair.

These kind of events have no value, and are legitimately harmful to having people accept us as decent members of society. The only people who benefit from these events are the corporate sponsors who get good PR for feigning being "progressive."

These events do nothing but perpetuate stereotypes. Honestly this shit is the equivalent of there being a "Black Pride" parade where people drive floats blasting rap music with imagery of black men; picking cotton, selling drugs, raping white women, eating fried chicken, and looting stores.
>>
>>6438809
>Isn't it a whole month now?
It's Pride Month, but that doesn't mean that the cities of America are transformed into a non stop pride parade and street party 24/7 for an entire month (it'd be nice if they were though)
>>
>>6438933
It's also the month of Ramadan

#religionofpeace
>>
>>6438930
What about Folsom, though? It's not sending out the message that straight people are degenerates even though it's for people of all sexualities
>>
File: 19701showing[1].jpg (64 KB, 965x722) Image search: [Google]
19701showing[1].jpg
64 KB, 965x722
>>6438923
Lovely assumptions. I'd glue a golden star sticker in your forehead to make up for it, even though you are very much wrong.

>That's why you keep responding while saying
What?

Again. I don't care that a bunch o people present themselves in such ways.

I don't want to get married, and I don't care if someone else wants. That how I expect things to be.

I wonder how do you think they should be behaving/presenting instead?

More like... You?
To please... You?

Because you clearly care.
>>
>>6438966
that is how*
>>
>>6438966
>Behaving/presenting

Are you really this dense
Can you not understand that I hate them for being normie sex bunny faggots?
Like how do you not get that after this whole conversation

They'd have to stop breathing for me to like them
>>
>>6438964
Yeah it is
Fuck everyone at Folsom

I like how people on this board assume that because people hate degenerates at pride that they somehow are okay with degenerates in other places
>>
>>6438028
You keep saying BDSM gear like its supposed to carry some moral weight for me, but you've yet to show that this is a widespread occurence at pride celebrations.

I'm not denying that it happens, but you're talking about it like all prides are this way.

I've been to at least 12 and the amount of BDSM gear and dildo hats present at any given one was either zero (within my view) or limited to 3 or 4 people who clearly looked out of place next to the literally hundreds of faggots, breeders and drag queens.
>>
>>6438933
It's just "pride week" here in Sweden which is then topped off by a pride parade on the last day. People don't really bust out the costumes until then if they ever do; we're a pretty timid people.
>>
>>6438964
Folsom is mostly LGBT people, and yes the straight people who attend are degenerates too. Open air public sex events are not okay. Especially when people of all ages can attend.

That said you are missing the key distinction, there is no prevailing stereotype against straight people as a whole for being depraved sex fiends. Basing major LGBT events around such stereotypes further encourages this stigma. Most gay people don't understand the origins of pride stemming from the homophile rights protests following stonewall. Many people treat pride as a way to seek attention or hook up for sex, instead of using as an opportunity to reflect on achievements and advancements to their civil rights. That isn't okay.
>>
>>6439032
>Many people treat pride as a way to seek attention or hook up for sex, instead of using as an opportunity to reflect on achievements and advancements to their civil rights. That isn't okay.

Of course it is! Fuck being all miserable and reflective at Pride when instead I get to go to a giant street party and get drunk in the knowledge that I can hit on ANYONE I see there!
>>
File: yualwayslyin.png (10 KB, 1170x168) Image search: [Google]
yualwayslyin.png
10 KB, 1170x168
>>6439032
Were you just lying, hoping that nobody would fact check you or what?

>Many people treat pride as a way to seek attention or hook up for sex
Kek, desperate old faggots looking for some twink ass a third their age... maybe. And even if that were true, you act like its a fucking crime or something. Lighten up jfc.
>>
>>6439045
Exactly, it's so much easier to get dick. I do worry about how many guys tend to not wear condoms at the post parade orgies though
>>
>>6439085
>Were you just lying, hoping that nobody would fact check you or what?

People have brought their kids many times without problem despite what that says, they likely were forced to change the rules. This can easily be verified with a quick google search.
>>
>>6439093
I've only been to one orgy but everyone was really good with wearing condoms
>>
>>6439093
>condoms
>2016
>>
>>6439102
I Googled it and couldn't find anything.
>>
>>6439105
Maybe in the Midwest
>>
>>6439093
I just honestly can not wait for aids 2.0
It'll be fun to laugh at the stupid diseased sluts
>>
>>6439127
If this is some sort of new extra virulent super-AIDS, you might get it by accident without even having sex, just like AIDS in the 80s
>>
File: folsomkids-300x165.jpg (16 KB, 300x165) Image search: [Google]
folsomkids-300x165.jpg
16 KB, 300x165
>>6439119
Not hard enough. Here is one of many, many articles. Also the image on this post is from another article where people were reporting people bringing their kids.

http://xpress.sfsu.edu/archives/news/004352.html
>>
>>6439140
Yeah I might get it through some blood transfer and then I can curse the fucking slutty faggots who spread it around because they thought that diseases were no longer a thing
And then I can laugh because they'll be dying too
>>
File: 1466010443077.jpg (7 KB, 267x323) Image search: [Google]
1466010443077.jpg
7 KB, 267x323
Straight culture is even more sexualising in all manners of it's culture, subtle and obvious, especially the obvious sexualisation of women (education, advertisement, television, music, etc)
>>
>>6439165
>Straight culture is even more sexualising
Having been to both gay and straight clubs I gotta say I.... disagree
Sure the straights have sex too and can be degenerate but its nowhere near the gay community

The gay community is hyper sexualized
So much so that you have people who complain about preferences within the gay hookup culture
Thats how normalized, open, and in your face sex is with gays

It makes sense though
What really connects one gay to another? What makes a gay club a gay club? Sexual preference
>>
>>6439195
>>So much so that you have people who complain about preferences within the gay hookup culture

>What is "but muh curves"?
>What is "why do white guys not date black girls"?
>What is "its sexist to only date women with long hair"?
>>
IIT Fags who dont know the difference between a Pride Parade and a Pride Parade Event.

you want to bring your children to the parades not the events. the events are typically the ones that the BDSM gear is more prevalent where as parades are more public and need to be more family friendly.
>>
>>6436828
The parades are for the attention starved.
>>
>>6439021
>we're a pretty timid people
That's an understatement, Muhammad understands what I'm talking about
>>
>>6437093
>>I want to be a house gay just like Milo!

>If you're not a flaming lisping limp wristed glitter queer like me well you're just just INTERNALIZED HOMOPHOBIA UNCLE TOM YOU BIG STUPID!

Pity you and or someone you love weren't at Pulse.
>>
>>6436828
>Can someone explain the me why the LGBT crew has to be so sexualized?

Because it's largely about sexualities.

Having said that, I don't like Pride and I don't go to it. These days they mostly just spread and enforce stereotypes. If that's what they want to be at then fair play as long as they don't spouting off about being a "traitor" or that you're "straight-acting" or whatever else they like to accuse people of when they're just different from them.
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.