[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Noob questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: inbred-white-tiger-kenny-1.jpg (47 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
inbred-white-tiger-kenny-1.jpg
47 KB, 640x600
Hey guys.. I lurk here often but am a first time poster to lgbt. I have a question for you all and I would like your opinions.
I was born a male. While out in public or while I am in my own home I am comfortable being a male. The issue I have is when I am turned on.
I love to cross dress. I will spend hours shaving, doing my makeup, picking out outfits, etc. I wouldn't even mind being pegged my my wife at the time (I've asked- she's not sure.)
But when I le sexy time is finished, I just want to go back to being male as keeping up the female persona can be exhausting sometimes; I just lose interest in being female. What in the fuck is going on?
>>inb4 mental disorder.
>>obvious.
>>
>>6436511
>>>/agpgen/
>>
>>6436552
..what?
>>
>>6436588
you have autogynophilia, or agp
>>
>>6436760
Thanks for the clarification.

I turned to Wiki for this one because it was new to me. The whole article on Blanchard's transsexualism typology was pretty interesting, hoenstly but I'm not quite sure if that's where I would fall at. I read this case:
"Philip was a 38-year-old professional man referred to the author's clinic for assessment....Philip began masturbating at puberty, which occurred at age 12 or 13. The earliest sexual fantasy he could recall was that of having a woman's body. When he masturbated, he would imagine that he was a nude woman lying alone in her bed. His mental imagery would focus on his breasts, his vagina, the softness of his skin, and so on—all the characteristic features of the female physique. This remained his favorite sexual fantasy throughout his life."

That just doesn't seem like me. I don't directly fantasize about it having female parts, but rather a fantasy of having the entire female persona.. i.e: I get fucked, not the other way around (If i'm explaining that right.)
For an entire day I will even keep dressed up and I've talked with the wife about this and she will order me around. Nothing too much, but I love it when she doesn't have to get up and I'm cooking, cleaning, and getting things for her. At the time I don't really even feel aroused anymore.
But it will eventually lead to sex, and as soon as that's over with, so dies my female persona for the day.
>>
Really I think I should just see a psychologist. :\
>>
>>6436805
seems like a clear case of agp if you ask me
>>
>>6437000
>>6436760
>>6436552
Are you folks being serious?
I kid you not I've been looking for a long time on what this was. The idea of being a tranny/trap/cross dresser has crossed my mind but I thought that those that do that are usually "en femme" a lot more often than I would be.
I'm really going to start looking in to this topic more if all of you are being serious.
...And shit if this turns out to be a disorder at least I have a name. Thank you folks so much.
>>
>>6437036
This is pretty much textbook AGP. Do yourself a favor though, and avoid the advice of anyone that tells you that you should transition because of it. It would probably ruin your life.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.