[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Male to Female Voice Changers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1466611661977.jpg (132 KB, 488x619) Image search: [Google]
1466611661977.jpg
132 KB, 488x619
I've been having a lot of issues with my voice lately. I really want to sound more feminine, but I haven't really had any luck with perfecting my falsetto. Even though I've been working on it actively, I kind of want to make the jump of going the digital route with things, at least for streaming for now. I've been messing with MorphVox Pro and Voice Changer Software Diamond 8.0 lately but I haven't had much luck with them. All they seem to do is pitch shift and I can't seem to find a way to yield anything remotely convincing using them. Does anyone know of any of the better voice changers, or at least have any tips on voice changers?
>>
>>6436475
perhaps you should kill yourself and then hope in the next life you dont have a mental illness
>>
>>6436475
i've heard voice training works wonders OP, you should try that
>>
>>6436475
I don't think working on falsetto is the way to get a natural sounding feminine voice; try raising your larynx, keeping the vibration in your head and throat rather than your chest, and getting your normal voice to a higher pitch rather than going to falsetto.
>>
File: 1457535304090.gif (2 MB, 491x750) Image search: [Google]
1457535304090.gif
2 MB, 491x750
>>6436475
>falsetto
>thinking all women sound like minny mouse
>ever thinking you'll blend in using that sort of voice
Well that's your problem right there OP. Instead of being a copout and using voice software that never works put some effort into voice training by looking at youtube videos, go by mtf general for links on voice, ask the transhelp thread, or find a voice thread and listen to good examples to see what you should be going for. Try speaking as often as you can especially when your alone. Your larynx is a muscle and you need to train it to get used to using a female voice. Now rethink what you're doing and put get to work on it, faggot.
>>
File: 2016-06-22 16.09.03.png (94 KB, 766x797) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-22 16.09.03.png
94 KB, 766x797
Just another day on /lgbt/
>>
You want to make your voice either a bit lower than the lowest point of your falsetto or a bit higher than the highest point of your normal voice.

I assume you already know how to lift your laranyx.
>>
>>6437636
Rekt
>>
>anime image
Into the trash it goes
>>
>>6436475
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE4DjgNhOMs
>>
>>6443004
it only passes when you close your eyes
beard ruins it, guess hons are doomed for ever
>>
>>6443004
This is frightening
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.