[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the key to getting spoiled as a gay male. I had no luck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 640x1136
What is the key to getting spoiled as a gay male. I had no luck with chaturbate and I'm going to try snapcash next. Does anyone have any experience with this? I would also be willing to do in person sexual favors. Any advice/experience appreciated.
>>
craigslist will get you money and std's, i can tell you that much.
>>
>>6436375
So is there a better place to meet clients. Also do I have the looks(OP)?
>>
>>6436385
i'd have to see the rest of your body, that's where the money is, obviously. judging by your face you'd do fine though. i don't think fetlife has a rule against it? you could check and try there.
>>
>>6436365
Be a hooker or find an old desperate sugar daddy.
There are countless free pics of people that look better than you. Why should anyone pay for your pics?
>>
>>6436400
That could be said of 100% of camwhores
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>6436396
Not great but not the worst.
>>
>>6436480
that hairstyle is doing you no favors. and try to work on your pectorals a little bit. other than that you seem to be pretty decent. just remember that you need to have a way to make yourself stand out from the rest of the 6-8/10's.

also work on your photography skills, if this is supposed to be examples. :P
>>
>>6436400
>There are countless free pics of people that look better than you. Why should anyone pay for your pics?
Ask the people who do pay for people's pics, because the best ones are all free.
>>
>>6436506
Duelly noted. My paleness makes my chest look flatter than it really does. The hair is only fucked because I took the picture on a nighttime trip to the toilet. these were the only shirtless pictures I had saved. Thanks for the advice.
>>
Go full trap, they are in much higher demand than a normal dude because of scarcity.
>>
>>6436704
that is not a body that can trap, at all. nice meme tho reddit
>>
Does anyone have first hand experience with this kind of thing?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.