[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LSD and trannyism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
I've heard people talk about tripping as offering deep personal introspection and helping them to come to terms with the way they look, their problems, life etc. and having great personal development as a result. Any transgirls who have taken LSD can you give your opinion?

I have a lot of anxiety and shame and disgust over being trans and manfaced and it's stopping me from making progress, e.g going into a salon and asking for my eyebrows done or telling them I'm trans and asking for a female haircut.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10554259
>>
Lsd isn't the one you should go for.
You should try and do something natural instead, like the myrid other, cheaper, deeper, and better way.

Root bark.
>>
Not to be a dick but unstable people probably shouldn't be doing drugs like this. Be well OP. I hope things work out for you.
>>
>>6435650
Bad idea
>>
Mushrooms made me a tranny
>>
File: maps.png (693 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
maps.png
693 KB, 900x900
>>6435650

>ftm
>1x250
>Listening to Vespertine by Björk
>Cocoon comes on
>Realized I was trans

>1 yr later on the same/ pre T
>Looking in the mirror alone in the bathroom
>See myself fully as a man.. think about my new name and how it suits me
>Confidence beaming for weeks afterwards
>Still don't come out to anyone

Things can go any way... i've had experiences where I really figure out a lot of shit i'm doing wrong and how to fix it and it makes everything amazing for months to come. This one time I was in a group of people and had a really heavy hatred of society ramble because I was thinking about my gender but not saying anything and letting bad feelings manifest... you learn something, even from negative experiences. Even if they are uncomfortable in the moment, I always learn important things. Never be afraid, learn to let go, and allow yourself to progress. Make sure you have paper for drawing and writing, maybe some clay, objects to touch, healthy foods like fruit and nuts/seeds, plenty of water, maybe some notes if you want to remember anything specific during the trip.
Listen to psybient...don't watch TV or submit yourself to commercials.
>>
>>6439710
>*realize I am trans
>>
>>6435650
lsd

sdfgnaoj
>>
>>6435650
Doing a shit ton of acid last summer is what made me finally accept myself as trans. A few years prior I went through pretty much all the hoops for HRT, but chickened out at the last moment, I wasn't sure, along with being out to no one.

Last summer, it was great. I accepted myself, and the absolutely ridiculous surge in confidence I have experienced still hasn't left me. I actually started to live life at 24 years old
>>
I've wondered about this a while - I think there may be some truth to the "acid makes guys turn into girls" thing. Whenever I do enough, there's usually an accompanying fantasy where I'm a woman.
>>
>>6439833
That must be why it's banned. We can't have all our battle ready manly men turning into women, can we?
>>
File: Sausage_bug.jpg (56 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
Sausage_bug.jpg
56 KB, 620x388
>>
Well, OP, LSD is a long road and can possibly lead to long term changes in perspective and how you perceive the world. I've never ran across anyone to consider this negative but most fully embrace this as a positive.

You really get whatever you're looking for sub-consciously out of the experience. That's the brilliance with it. You want to find family, or religion then you'll find it. You will find whatever you're looking for.
>>
started tripping in boymode 7 months in at festivals and what not. Never had a bad trip, although during the come up (an hour in) things can become "heavy" so I might lie down and look at the sky untill it passes.

out of my 8 trips, my greatest was one where I was completely alone on 3 tabs (if you do this PLEASE slowly build up to this rather than go all in your first time) in a semi wooded area by a river, I listened to music I liked on soundcloud and it was bliss, visuals, and philosophy. My mind and voice were having a vivid fluid 2 way conversation between themselves

the 2nd greatest was around some good friends I had made after starting HRT and had come out to. It was in a nice big house and we talked and listened to music and just had fun.

My festival trips tended to be more shallow, esp if I didn't make a strong connection with a group of nice people. There would sometimes be moments of silent anxiety looking at all the hot people ( I'm a skinny 5'11 18 yr old trans chick).

Acid will not solve your problems, after glows of positivity can occur but you'll still have to put in the work to maintain it after it fades. I have plenty of cigs when I trip and that is going in with shallow intent, and gaining shallow results (still smoking).

In my house trip with friends, I felt pretty cute in the mirror, I still have a lot of dysphoria though day to day and I'm still feeling suicidal (but of a calm logical way, pros and cons). I'm full time now and partially pass. acid will not give you everlasting love of your body and features, it is not the long term cure for anything

Prt2 below
>>
>>6441170
Prt 2

Older people have told me that I should learn to love shrooms over acid, as they're of nature. Of my 2 shroom trips, 1 (2.5g) was pleasant, and other (.8g)induced a lot of anxiety and I spent it laying in my tent.

The best trips come from having GOOD people around that you genuinely like who are also tripping. they can't be petty, snarky, or dramatic. Find genuinely positive people.

Also acid is non addictive so don't be a fuck who takes it more than once a month at most.

Personally I would never recommend acid or drugs to anyone who hasn't done them before because I took a friend to a festival once and they ran off and introduced themselves to way to much coke and MDMA. I used to have a "join the party friend!" mind set but now I only really trust myself when it comes to following the rules of safe drug usage (no pills, no powders, no unknowns)

also bunk police elrich test your L

check out Reddit/lsd and Shroomery.org for more info
>>
>>6439833
Mushrooms and acid didn't make me a tranny, I experimented with them because my brain is already fucked so why not.
>>
Took shrooms in the woods one summer. Realised I've tried everything but transition and now it's my only real choice. I came out 3 months later. It was the kick in the ass I needed to accept myself.
>>
>>6441176
>don't be a fuck who takes it more than once a month at most.
this
>>
File: 1372953132573.gif (228 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1372953132573.gif
228 KB, 300x225
>>6438805
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxj8xjWEwNw
Me too.
>>
>>6435650
If you are a self hating anxious person I do not suggest you use very much if at all.

It's sooo easy to do too much (atleast with my tolerance).

don't do it alone and don't use it with people you don't know at first, environmental "vibes" are very real.

It make sex/ masterbation pretty sweet
>>
>>6439792
>tfw you will never fuck a tranny during this accepting moment
>>
>>6441176
>bunk police elrich test your L
THANK YOU SO MUCH
I had no idea about this, it will help me so much because I need to know exactly what I am taking. Majorly psychoactive substances should not be guessed at.
>>
>>6443666
>Researching the reagent test
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ehrlich%27s_reagent
>also known as the "DMAB test"
>DMAB
>trannies lol
>>
File: 1438706144737.jpg (63 KB, 447x400) Image search: [Google]
1438706144737.jpg
63 KB, 447x400
>>6438805
lmao
>>
>>6443922
This is not a laughing matter
>>
>>6443433
h-hi
>>
File: Alex_Grey-Deities_and_Demon.jpg (360 KB, 1000x992) Image search: [Google]
Alex_Grey-Deities_and_Demon.jpg
360 KB, 1000x992
>>6443027
>It's sooo easy to do too much
Is there really such a thing as too much? I've done 20 and been fine ;) Google "thumbprint acid"
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.