[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I might have some latent homosexuality, but how important
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
I think I might have some latent homosexuality, but how important do you guys think it is to explore that side of myself? Sometimes it feels like I could live without actually fucking dudes, but then a part of me is also kind of scared that it might come back to haunt me later in life.
>>
So find an erect penis and suck it.

It's the only way to know for sure.

I'm not even kidding.
>>
>>6435024

Yeah yeah I know that, but I do you think its even important to know for sure?
>>
>>6435049

Sure, why not.

It only matters if you think it does; some people never question this stuff at all - you evidently, lingeringly still do. Why are you looking for permission or validation? You already know the answer.

Find a friendly penis, try it, see how you feel the next day. That's the only real test. You don't have to make a big deal about it.
>>
>>6435074
>you evidently, lingeringly still do. Why are you looking for permission or validation?

Ha! Sure, you caught me. I'm just a bored no life wasting time on lgbt. It just seems liek for some people their sexuality can be this thing that bubbles up and pops, I feel almost too lucky in that I feel I could sidestep the whole thing with no fucks given. It feels like a opportunity rather than an important part of me.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.