[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just wish that I had feminine beauty. I remember asking my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o1y4eijDWa1v4wmrbo1_540.gif (2 MB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1y4eijDWa1v4wmrbo1_540.gif
2 MB, 540x303
I just wish that I had feminine beauty. I remember asking my mom if it's weird for guys to shave their legs and she told me that I definitely should not shave my legs because that is weird. It's so sad to me that our society has these gender norms, I wish that I was cute and adorable, but instead I am told that i'm a guy and I shouldn't care about how I look, I should be tougher and more masculine and I hate that. That's not the sort of person I want to be, I want to be bright and cute and sensitive, except people don't expect that from a man. It's really sad to me.
>>
>>6433452
tell her you're a tranny and then see how long it takes her to backpedal with pretending not to care you shaved your legs
>>
>>6433452

Was it necessary to make a second thread?
>>
>>6433452
how new are you
>>
>>6433452
Actually, though, just be whatever you want. If you want to be feminine and sensitive, be feminine and sensitive. If you want to shave and dress in female clothing, do it! Do whatever you want, it's not like you're hurting anyone.

And contrary to what most people on this board would say, none of that makes you transgender. You don't have to go on risky hormones if you don't want to. Just be you.
>>
>>6433462
my mom would be supportive, but to be honest I don't think I would ever go through with some sort of transition sort of thing. It just wouldn't work and I wouldn't want to present as something that makes me seem out of the ordinary. To be honest, what's the point of looking a certain way if all it would do is make people look at you funny? I already feel self conscious when I am wearing a shirt that I don't think looks good on me, so how am I supposed to feel if I start shaving my legs, and asking the hair stylist for more feminine hair cuts? How do I even know if I tried to do something cute that it wouldn't come off incredible awkward and stupid looking, instead of the sort of cute look that I would be hoping for? I don't know, I don't think there's really much that I can do.
>>
>>6433502
and to add to this, I don't think I'd really want to be transgender as much as I'd just want to be a feminine androgynous guy.
>>
>>6433478
idk what does that have to do with anything?
>>
File: 1464644934260.png (296 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
1464644934260.png
296 KB, 600x468
>>6433452
Im a straightish guy who came on here to see the reaction to the youtube fiasco.
I shave my legs for swimming and mountain biking. Nothing wrong with it.
Masculinity is a spook. You dont have to do anything. Nobody will force you, everybody believes in this concept that exerts authority over individuals like you, whole it does not exist, so its a spook.
I know guys who hate lifting, dipping drinking, driving trucks, but they do it because its what they think they should do.
I lift because its fun to get big and strong.
I dip because it gives a great buzz
I drink because its fun.
I shave my legs because I want to shave .25 seconds off my 50, and I dont like my legs getting covered in dirt.
I listen to softer "feminine" music sometimes because it sounds good.
People tell me in order to be a man I need to get married. I dont want to, so I dont.
Dont let spooks control you. Become a true individual, do whatever you think is best for you.
tbqh Id fuck a cute guy. Might just be drunk though.
>>
>>6433521
man the more stirner memes I see the more I wanna read the ego and it's own. I got the book a very short while ago and it's been sitting on my shelf and I've been staring it down, kind of like preparing myself mentally for actually reading it. Philosophy books can be kinda hard.
>>
>>6433544
Start with the Greeks.
Build from there. I tried hopping into Nietzsche when I was 15 and I picked up nothing
>>
>>6433577
Yeah I picked up a nietzsche book today and I had no idea what I was reading. I ordered the last days of socrates, I tried reading a little bit of audiobook about that. Is there any specific place to start with the greeks if I want to start with them? Maybe I should just get one of those history of philosophy books? I have been wanting to become a philosophy nerd for a while now but I am just not sure where to start.
>>
>>6433592
Homer Herodotus Thucydides Xenophon poetry and plays sophists pre Socratics Plato Aristotle aenid romans
Do whatever you want though.
Reading something you dislike because you feel pressure to is a spook
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.