[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a psychiatric appointment tomorrow. I was transferred
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (337 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
337 KB, 1000x750
I have a psychiatric appointment tomorrow. I was transferred from a clinic that was supposed to allow me to transition to a clinic that is supposed to help with my anxiety because somewhy they think not being allowed to transition isn't the biggest and primary source of stress in my life.

I will hear if I got into school in two months. My work contract expires in three. It very likely won't be renewed. If I don't get into school I'll just be unemployed again and back in square one without a fraction of more hope to mowe away from my mom's disasterous, chaotic and filthy lifestyle and my life is hanging by so few threads that if any of them snaps I am jumping off a bridge.

I failed a haircut and freaked out and shaved my head completely and now I'm bald AND ugly.

But I'm not allowed to have anxiety.
>>
Is there any way to relieve anxiety at home? To have the feelings that keep ruining my life because my life is ruined stop happening?
>>
>>6432021
There's quite a few natural remedies that actually do have an effect on the GABA center of the brain.

Lemon Balm tea comes to mind as well as Lavender. Valerian root might help as well. You should google this and look into it.
>>
>>6432021
Also, you kind of just need to let it happen. The pattern always unfolds. I know it's hard.
>>
>>6432041
I just worry that by the time this is over with I have gone through so much damage that recovery and experiencing a healthy, normal life will never be an option.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.