[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
susans place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: bhjvyh.png (152 KB, 2000x2333) Image search: [Google]
bhjvyh.png
152 KB, 2000x2333
susans.org and irc.susans.org are both sites run by susan larson, who has recently been asking for $2500/month to fund the sites. she lost her job last year and since then has been using peoples donations for herself, including (as she posted) donating $6000 over time to her favourite streamer - out of her 'personal allowance'

if she doesnt make the goal, she soon threatens to bring the site down, and as people use the place as a support site they give her money to pay for it - which she then uses to buy herself shit.

even last month she spent 1.5k getting back on E (mtf hormone) and got herself a new kindle, despite complaining that shed 'choke on a bullet' without enough site donations.
shes using a support site as leverage to get peoples money, and threatening to take that support away if she doesnt get enough of others peoples money, which seems fucked up to me.

justice? what do yall think?
>>
Nobody here uses susans.
>>
>the queen bee of a hive of stupid bullshit is doing stupid bullshit
Shocking.
>>
Let the shithole die already. People will just find a new forum.
>>
>>6430369
Is there a reason why she can't just get a normal job?
>>
>>6430455
nope
>>
>>6430369
i just wanna know which streamer she donated to
>>
>>6430519
I bet it's Narcissa.
>>
>>6430519
>>6430549

she donated $6000 to Zombie_Barricades
>>
>>6430835
>she
if you don't pass don't even bother

t. attractive tranny fetishist
>>
You can't stop the hons from donating. They do it every time. So fucking dumb
>>
where will hons migrate to when susan's bites the dust?
>>
>entire subforum dedicated to bathrooms

what
>>
>>6431203
For real?
>>
>>6431240
for real man

they also have entire sub forum on 'Sewing & knitting'
>>
>>6431258
Wow. I feel more feminine just thinking about it.
>>
>>6430369
didn't it already go down twice and disintegrate over site politics already
>>
>>6431291
gone down a few times from ddos'ing and has been raided a few times before

as for site politics thats a fucking mess, not sure thered be a lot there to 'disintegrate'
>>
>>6430369
None of us care about Susan's, except for when laughing at it.

Keep us informed if it burns and crashes, though..
>>
>>6430369
it's her site and if people still want to contribute and use it then just let them.

it's not like there are that many people who are willing to host+maintain support references and stuff on the web over the years in one convenient spot. i thought there was laura's playground? thing that was similar but unless there are other alternatives that are easy to use to gather info people will still flock to the most convenient spot for their fix.
>>
>>6431170
Laura's
>>
I was banned from Susan's. The bitch totally hates me for trolling into admitting she has faked transition all these years
>>
>>6431875
Also, the Trans woman that paid for me to fly to stay with her for two weeks in LA just stopped supporting her. She is loaded and really gave. Fuck Susan
>>
>>6431888
who? i know a few of them who were loaded, even got sent free shit from some
>>
>>6431170
I hope it's 4chan.
It will be fun.
>>
>>6430369

Highly unethical.

>>6430423

>wanting Susan's hons here

Come now, surely you can see how this might end.

>>6430950

You fetishize attractive trannies or are you an attractive tranny who is also a fetishist?
>>
>>6431931
I can't tell as that is rude, but she left the site. She is the DA. Does that help?
>>
>>6431994
Was she a hon?
>>
>>6431974
If 4chans trannies don't leave when susans trannies come, maybe we will have more aware trannies so they finally learn that they dont pass and actually attempt to pass or hopefully just stop going outside.
>>
>>6432950
I don't think she was a hon but definitely has major tells. Her height for sure, but she is sweet and really improving. We started tradition at the same time.
>>
>>6432977
This place helped me get passable.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.