[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary and gay men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: pjimage-1.jpg (115 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
pjimage-1.jpg
115 KB, 900x600
Why do gay men seem to idolize Hillary?
http://thefederalist.com/2016/06/21/friend-who-reported-omar-mateen-to-fbi-he-liked-hillary-clinton/
>>
>>6430257

She's a woman.

That's it. Gay men think they're women, or something, despite hating them and not wanting to fuck them.

It's complicated.
>>
>>6430257
That monster wasn't gay.
>>
No no no, you've got it all wrong.

Terrorists idolize Hillary.
>>
>>6430276
but he was certainly a faggot lol!!!!!!!!
>>
>Other candidate promises to appoint justices who will overturn LBGT protections and marriage equality
>HOW DARE THEY HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION IN 2016

>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1416045437561.jpg (59 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1416045437561.jpg
59 KB, 640x640
>>6430336
While I'm happy gay marriage is legal, I also think it was too much too soon. It should have become legal state by state. The culture hasn't changed enough to accept that two men can raise a healthy and sound child.

Also, Hillary hates us. She would sacrifice us all to the Muslim Brotherhood if it netted her more money.
>>
File: Muslim_Beliefs2.jpg (905 KB, 2346x2248) Image search: [Google]
Muslim_Beliefs2.jpg
905 KB, 2346x2248
>>6430336
>justices are all that matter in a world being taken over by a death cult
>>
Gay men loves being screwed in the ass literally, and figuratively by the government. No one will screw us all in the ass, as President Clinton will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I

if you vote for hillary. you are beyond being just a mere useful idiot.
>>
>>6432578
Voting for Hillary and being an activist for more gun control are not in /lgbt/'s best interests.
Wiping ISIS out is. Protecting yourself from people inspired by and armed by ISIS is.

There were four hearings on gun control bills today. All four were acknowledged as not being able to stop the Homophobe from buying a gun.
>>
>>6430257
I have no idea. At this point I'm not voting.
>>
they thought she was a drag queen and now if they stop gushing over her they will look like idiots?
>>
>>6430336
Might want to check who initiated DOMA in the first place, and whose wife campaigned hard for it.
>>
>>6435554
That was a stopgap measure to prevent a Constitutional Amendment from being ratified. Read up on the 1994 midterm elections, especially the bits about the "Contract with America" and the "Moral Majority."
>>
>>6430336
Yeah the alternative is a pro corporate warhawk Hillary puppet

woo!
>>
>>6437357
Are you really implying that a celebrity face of Corporate America isn't a corporatist? That the same person who wants to kill "terrorist families" isn't a hawk?
>>
>>6430257
>implying he was gay
Fuck off you shill, he was a self confessed Isis terrorist and killed innocent lgbt people in the name of Isis. That's why they tried to edit everything out of the 911 call about him talking about Islam, and they're trying to push this "closet case" meme so hard.
Fuck off Islam and Muslims are NOT LGBT allies
If you vote democrat ad bring more Muslims into USA you are our ENEMY
>>
>>6437388
>Voting for a candidate who wants to overturn marriage equality and implicitly encourage anti-Queer discrimination at the local level.
>>
File: Pink Pistols.jpg (65 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Pink Pistols.jpg
65 KB, 640x360
>>6437399

>Voting for a candidate who wants to overturn marriage equality

A small price to pay, and even then I have doubts it could actually be overturned.

>implicitly encourage anti-Queer discrimination at the local level.

Source?

I'd rather vote in favor of ensuring my right to defend myself, and to keep more anti-lgbt immigrants from coming here in waves.
>>
>>6437541
>A small price to pay, and even then I have doubts it could actually be overturned.
>What is the Supreme Court?

>Source?
>Believes states should decide whether transgender people may use restrooms matching their gender identity

via https://ballotpedia.org/2016_presidential_candidates_on_gay_rights#Donald_Trump

"States' rights" is an old dog whistle for "states' ability to discriminate" that goes back to the Antebellum period.
>>
>>6430257
Philly aren't old enough to remember her rabidly anti gay platforms from the last 40+ years.
>>
>>6435323
Just vote Johnson if you feel safe, Trump if you want a shield, and Hillary if you want a dystopia.
>>
>>6438326
>Vote Johnson if you want Hillary to win
>Vote Trump if you don't want to be executed a couple years from
>Vote Hillary if you want Hillary to win

Tough choice.
>>
>>6437541
>I support armed gays
>Haters can suck my glock
>carry rights & marry rights

This is some funny shit. In a good way.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.