[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Closet tranny here… What are some good explanations for why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: dolphin.jpg (624 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
dolphin.jpg
624 KB, 1000x667
Closet tranny here… What are some good explanations for why I had to shave off body hair, I don’t want people to think I am weird.

P.S Don’t say swimming ffs
>>
>>6429865
sweat+hair is disgusting tell them its more hygienic
>>
>>6429870
oh this could work well because i do martial arts and do sweat alot XD
>>
>>6429865
Because feeling smooth is amazing, and no one who's ever been doesn't know that.
>>
>>6429865
Just say you heard it's better for body odor and sweat and that you're insecure about that

Also commit suicide
>>
>>6429914
that will make me a pervert though
>>
>>6429865
say you are a tranny and like to be cute and soft and smooth

or you could pretend it is 2005 and try to bring back the word "metrosexual"
>>
File: Izana_puffy.png (780 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Izana_puffy.png
780 KB, 1280x720
>>6429947
>say you are a tranny
>>
>>6429870
This. Im a guy that meets the status quo in every way this board cares about, and i still shave my armpit and pubic hair. I don't shave my arm hair or anything like that, but i mean it's basically the same concept. Hairy bodies store many more times sweat and bacteria than shaven ones
>>
File: cx_bike.jpg (217 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
cx_bike.jpg
217 KB, 800x532
>>6429865
Cyclists shave too.
I'm not trans but I always used that as an excuse. Those rubber linings on the inside of cyclist-clothes feel really uncomfortable with body hair. It's also kind of a tradition.

But you gotta look fit and own a decent bike for it to be believable, so...
>>
>>6429865

"I want to embody what my society says a girl should look like".
>>
I'm in the opposite situation and nobody's said anything.
>>
I'm cutting down on weight and becoming more aerodynamic, in case a fight or flight situation comes up
>>
>>6430476
>aerodynamic
Kek, but you would need to run around naked
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.