[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationships General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 20
File: Link1.jpg (287 KB, 780x1012) Image search: [Google]
Link1.jpg
287 KB, 780x1012
Talk about your crushes, how you met your bf/gf, your fantasy relationship etc.
>>
I kinda like the idea of this thread so I'll bump even though I've got nothing particularly interesting to say

I just pine after guys I know I'll never get and smoke weed to stop caring about it
>>
>>6427461
I'm currently almost in a relationship with a guy

I don't think I can do it though
He's a legitimate communist (not like a meme tier college commie either)
I'm definitely not even close to that and I think if he saw into my political worldview he'd be scared off fast

It's shitty because we connect on a lot of other points and he sucks a mean dick
>>
>>6428113
Who cares about political views? If you like the guy give it a shot; are your views so fragile that you can't handle to be around people that might challenge them?
>>
>finally find the cutiest transgirl of all time on campus
>think that she is alone all the time... just like me
>find out she's actually famous
uhh, please kill me right now
>>
>>6428069
>smoke weed to stop caring about it
>this
>>
File: ay.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
ay.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
>>6428069
:< Wish you could get a guy.

Weed is great though.
>>
>>6427461
>tfw no bf
>>
>>6428145
No it's that it's a very central part of his life that I completely disagree with
Like he volunteers and works with commies on a weekly basis

It's like dating someone who loves sports and you just don't give a single shit about it
At some point that is going to become a barrier in your relationship
Obviously you don't have to share everything but when you really couldn't care less about one of your partner's core interests it's going to be a problem
>>
>>6428145
> are your views so fragile that you can't handle to be around people that might challenge them?

This generally goes two ways

Being a communist is a pretty heavy thing
>>
>>6427461
I met my wife on 4chan. After we met, we both quit coming here as much as we used to, because we realized just how toxic this place can be. We were both trips for a long time, but after 6 years of this place, I realized that it wasn't helping with my dysphoria like I thought it was. It was making it worse. So glad I dropped the trip and just stop by every once in awhile these days. It's much less anxiety provoking. I have a feeling that transitioning, and how much it calmed me down over the years, has been a big part of why I stopped feeling so trapped here.

I do love this place in a way, though. It's the reason that I'm with the love of my life. She is perfect for me in every way, and there isn't a single person in the world that I could imagine being with other than her.
>>
>>6428167
I do too, shit sucks but all in due time

As for weed, yeah, I wouldn't call myself depressed but I'm definitely not in the best place nowadays and it really takes the edge off of that
>>
>>6428220
You disgust me desu
>>
>>6428242
Why so, Anon?
>>
>>6428250
>Toxic
>Tripfag
>Tranny

The three Ts that signal someone who is complete cancer
>>
k
>>
Ugh. Crushing on a straight guy. I know it is a huge waste of time, but meeeeh.
>>
>>6427461
Met my bf playing video games thanks to a 4chan group a few years ago and our relationship developed slowly over daily texting

We've been living together for 8 months now and it's going great, next time we're filling taxes we'll be doing it as common-law spouses :>
>>
I met her on 4chan. On lgbt.
>>
>>6428587
That's really fucking gay
>>
>>6428601
It's actually great. She puts up with my autism. We hate the same things.
>>
>tfw never had an actual relationship

At least I go on dates I guess
>>
File: 1464945624347.gif (597 KB, 500x553) Image search: [Google]
1464945624347.gif
597 KB, 500x553
>>6428587
same honestly

she moved in with me like half a year ago and I've never been happier
>>
File: vali.jpg (39 KB, 231x459) Image search: [Google]
vali.jpg
39 KB, 231x459
>be me in highschool
>there's this qt 9/10 femguy in our class
>every guy makes fun of him for his girly ways
>find out that his mother died of cancer
>develop this kinda sympathy for him
>be the only person to talk to him, besides a couple of girls
>sometimes in class he looks over his shoulder at my table
>I tell my mate who's sitting next to me "He's checking you out quite often"
>he replies "I don't believe it's me he's checking out"
>realize he's right
>I start doing it too
>start talking online a lot, getting to know each other
>really shy but he likes fantasy worlds a lot, so I introduce him to my fanbases
>we meet at a party two months later, without knowing the other would be there
>sit next to each other on the couch
>both get pretty drunk
>at one point the lights go off, some fucker was playing with the fuse box
>out of drunken courage, I grab his hand, put my other hand on the back of his head and kiss him
>lights go on, I act like nothing happen, and he's just staring at me with the most surprised and blushed face I've ever seen

We've started dating after that.
>>
>>6428171
>Like he volunteers and works with commies on a weekly basis

Like what exactly does he do ?
>>
>>6428554
Aww. :)

Why can't this happen to me ;x
>>
File: comic for gf.png (270 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
comic for gf.png
270 KB, 600x800
MTF I met my cis girlfriend prior to transition, and am still with her today (going on a year and a half or more). Here is the rundown:
>met on Ok Cupid.
>She was cute, smart, artsy, and bi.
>She made the first move.
>After a long series of failed attempts to meet up we finally got together during a blizzard at a local bar. (I walked the whole way)
>Date ended well first kiss. We have more dates.
>Discover she was dating like 5 other guys when she met met.
>Convince her to be monogamous (this was not easy)
>We continue dating things are awesome. Lots of late night wine and art making, and so much sexytimes.
>She is in the queer circle and mentions trans people and I finally feel safe enough with a partner to tell her I am questioning things.
>Start doing light cross dressing with her clothes, but say I am a woman, but don't think I will never transition.
>We always had a switch dynamic in bed but now I am more submissive, and she starts treating me like a woman in other ways.
>Decide I want to transition and go through a whole host of firsts with her. (sharing your transition firsts with a partner is fucking magic)
>She looks out for me and helps me navigate the bureaucratic health system and finally get hormones.
>Get name changed etc other stuff.
>She moves away last September for a kick ass opportunity to the other side of the country (4 hour time difference)
>I promise I will follow. ( I will be moving out there in a couple months now finally.)
> Long distance sucks but we make the best of it, and she comes to visit a few times, and we spend Christmas with her parents because mine have been awful about the transition.
>She is super supportive etc of everything and me.
>She has a lot of health issues and anxiety stuff that I am supportive of for her.
>Communication is key.
>We love each other lots and she calls me her Kitty. :3

AMA!
>>
>>6430080
Sweet mother of science I should have proof read that. Sorry anons. -_-
>>
>>6428494
I wish a guy would crush on me desu
>>6429840
I'm so lonely kill me now
>>
I'm trying to think of my fantasy relationship but I don't think I want anything that constitutes a relationship. Other than I want to be somebody's favourite and they'll be mine.
>>
There are no cute gay/bi guys where I live. I'm moving soon but i'm afraid I'll get all old and junk and will never get a cute bf. I just want a cute short fem guy to cuddle with and play vidya. Why is life so unfair /lgbt/?
>>
I just want to find a cool mtf.
Maybe a little shy, a little dorky?

Fuck
>>
I am crushing on a supposedly straight girl who is also a really good friend of mine.
She flirts with me a lot, but I am too autistic and shy to really reciprocate and see what happens.
I'm not out to her either, so I'm afraid maybe I'm just interpreting plain platonic affection as flirting? I've talked about it to my straight friends and they seem to think it's obvious but I'm still doubtful.
>>
>>6430351
Look if you think your not able to tell the signs, take your friends opinion as gold.

Just say, " Hey I think your really cute or something" Go from there. Don't be ackward just don't even think. Drop it literally ANY TIME! She either bites or she backs off and you do too and carry on being friends.

History favors the bold. You wouldn't be telling us if you didn't want encouragement.
>>
>>6430117
All the cute gay guys have been either in the closet or in denial about it. You just have to try harder.
>>
>>6428171

>It's like dating someone who loves sports and you just don't give a single shit about it

Not really, as long as they're aren't a cunt about it and resenting you for not enjoying sport too then it's fine. If there are still things you enjoy together and have in common it'll be fine.

Example - friends of mine who love football and cricket above all other things. Neither of the girlfriends care for it but their relationships still work because they enjoy doing other things together. In one case country walks, in the other it's wine.
>>
>>6429840
Fuck you anon.
>>
File: 1423875724811.jpg (140 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
1423875724811.jpg
140 KB, 440x440
>met bf through 4chan in 2014
>bf is an artist
>commissioned him
>we talked more and became friends
>watched a lot of anime together
>got a crush on him cause we had a lot in common
>months later pulled the trigger and said I liked him
>he admits to having a crush on me as well
>we try out our first online relationship
>only lasted a month
>we didn't know what we were doing and how to make an online relationship work
>a year later we are still friends
>never thought we would try the relationship again but I was content with being good friends at the time
>last February ex-bf asks me if I ever wanted to try the relationship again
>back together again and things have gone a hell of a lot better to this day
I hope to met him one day when we both are out of school and can support ourselves better.
>>
bump, because I want to hear more cute stories.
>>
>tfw you realize your fantasy relationship is comprised of basically the same things everyone wants
I guess it suits my boring personality at least.

>>6429840
That's a cute story, anon.
>>
Link isn't gay though
>>
>>6427461
>cute as fuck boy at work
how the desu do you communicate you want to fornicate when he's dating someone?
>>
>>6430660
No, but he's hot.
>>
File: 1466229558288.png (3 MB, 1378x1605) Image search: [Google]
1466229558288.png
3 MB, 1378x1605
>>6430679
Word
>>
D-don't let this thread die, pls... ;-;
>>
>>6430370
Thanks for the motivation dude.
I'm not going to see her in person for a while, so hopefully that's enough time to psych myself up.
>>
Met him playing an obscure game server, ended up adding him on skype and spending like two months talking to him non stop

we've been dating since february and it's p great - he practically lives with me now and it's kinda wonderful
>>
File: lonkisahomo.jpg (51 KB, 700x514) Image search: [Google]
lonkisahomo.jpg
51 KB, 700x514
>>6430660
He will be when Ganon makes him the new "princess"
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 407x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 407x560
I have a very specific search image for a bf

>skater punk, misfit, a bit of a rebel or outcast
>somewhat masculine but with a soft side
>shaggy blonde hair or the like
> hairless, firm ass
>enjoys outdoor activities and adventures, like sneaking into the rez or other minor infringements
>gets boners easily
>18-23 years old
>can be taller or shorter or same height as me
>140-160 lbs. heavier if he's muscular
>musically inclined
>down to fuck anywhere all the time, and let's me fondle his junk at leisure

Pic related is a close approximation but a bit young
>>
>met on irc channel with a bunch of oldfags from 420 #cd
>we're both mtf and have similar interests
>we become friends quickly
>begin to flirt with each other
>things start to intensify and i want to meet her despite living in different states
>i say 'fuck it' and book a flight
>we spend an intense two weeks together and fall for each other
>after i get back we start an LDR and i take three more trips over the course of the next year
>i'm finally at a point where i can move so i make the jump
>after being together almost a year i begin to question if socially transitioning is really right for me
>start feeling depressed a lot more and have a lot of anxiety about being trans
>she's very supportive as i explore trying to be more androgynous
>eventually she admits she's been having similar thoughts
>basically a gay femboy couple now

If you had told me two years ago that I would start dating another mtf and that we would both stop identifying as girls
I would have been very skeptical. I'm pretty happy with how things have turned out though. We previously had a third in our
relationship but that didn't work out for either of us. Would consider doing it again, but I don't necessarily need it.
>>
File: me and my kitten.jpg (226 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
me and my kitten.jpg
226 KB, 768x1024
>>6430857
>be lonely tranny
>see suicidal tranny on this board
>she hurts, really bad
>the more I talk to her the more my heart hurts that shes doing so bad
>she needs someone to take care of her
>the more I talk to her the more I want to take care of her
>offer to let her stay with me so I can take care of her because i was lonely af and it hurt me to see her not happy
>like half a month before she plans on flying/moving in she asks if I want to date her
>absolutely
>shes as funny and ironically memey in real life as she is online
>shes cute af
>hold hands the entire way back to the car and for a while in my friends car (I didnt have my license until a month later)
>make out in the back with this total cutie
>fast forward to like a month later
>im kind of a mess
>enter an mdlg relationship, she represses (i didnt know this at the time) and mommys me
>feels good
>she has moments where shes just super depressed out of nowhere though
>she seems alright on the surface but i slowly figure out over a few months that shes kind of depressed
>she has a breakdown a couple months ago
>I mommy her and make her feel better
>shes unbelievably happy about this
>i become her mommy like i shouidve done since the beginning
>im doing my best to take care of my girl right
>shes actually really happy now
>i can feel the love and pure happiness ooze out of her voice
>holding her and seeing her blissful smile is the greatest feeling ive ever had
>>6430653
ok

Ill make a good post for you both :)
>>
>>6431058
Me and my girlfriend are similar. We are both in a tough spot of life. Me with early transition and her with getting out of school and health problems. When we are strong we use that to help the other and vice versa.
>>
File: Tu1rIaD.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
Tu1rIaD.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
I really have to share it because its the most hilarious thing that have happened to me.
This will be my first greentext so bear with me

>ftm here
>finally in a relationship with my crush
>gonna do the do for the first time
>shy at first but calms down eventually
>riding him
>he knows my kink for spanking
>does it a few times
>accidentally spanks his own balls
>the fucking look at his face
>cant stop laughing for 5 minutes
>he sulks but i make it up to him by sucking him off
>>
I would kill for a bf but it never works out. I've been out on a few dates but after one or two dates they just ignore all my texts. How do you go from talking on 4chan to dating? That sounds really sweet, I'd love it if it happened to me.
>>
File: 1406228248870.gif (1 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1406228248870.gif
1 MB, 300x200
>think about crush every single day
>not mentioned her to anyone in months
>it just won't fucking go away
>feel like I see her face in cars that drive by me sometimes

Why do these things last years for me
>>
>>6432737
Have you told her how you feel?
>>
>>6432936
Nah I'm pretty much a stranger that would be horrible, would never do that to someone. Either I bump into her and she becomes a part of my life somehow and I go from there -or- I just keep trying to forget about her. That's how I see it. I think that's fair and not creepy?
>>
File: 1463279515726.png (138 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1463279515726.png
138 KB, 400x400
>Every gay guy I've met are flaming feminist faggots
>Only gay guy I met that wasn't wasn't interested in dating and had bad hygeine
I guess I'll keep waiting
>>
>>6432994
Just tell her you want to be her friend. Not so directly but you know.
>>
I made a thread about it but this is even better I think, I told this guy I liked him, and he didn't really give a response. I'm pretty sure he just wants to stay friends and I'm totally fine with that, it's just that I kind of want more which is completely selfish but it's true. I will hang out with him, but it's going to be so hard to. It's not like it's awkward it's just I want more and he doesn't or at least I don't think he does.
>>
>>6433166
>we should hang out sometime
Been imaging having the chance to say that for a while (._. )
>>
>In love with a straight friend
>Know it's a waste of time but have absolutely no eyes for anyone, all the gays here are degenerate queer fags
>he's going trough some kind of crisis, he's fearful of his future (he's been trying to get into college for years but no success in exams). this has led him to start changing his life for the better, quit smoking weed, started going to the gym
>we used to be closer than we are now, he became distant from me some time ago for no reason, we still talk though, just not regularly
>tomorrow is our last exam, going for some pizza with a cute girl to celebrate the end of exams so I invited him to come with us, he said no because his head is full of ideas and he would rather not make any decision before the exam

I'm worried about him and I wish I could help but I also definitely respect his need to sort himself out

Meanwhile I can't help but feel useless and boring and unattractive and how hard it is to make friends, much less get someone to love me in return.
I haven't even kissed anyone yet
I do have to fight self-pity but sometimes it just weights down on me y'know?
>>
File: lslake6copia.jpg (54 KB, 548x310) Image search: [Google]
lslake6copia.jpg
54 KB, 548x310
>>6430660
keep telling yourself that
>>
>>6430887
awww, tell more!
>>
In love with my friend from high school, we went out last week spent 3 hours eating and talking in his car, he was so cute. He said to call him out whenever i don't have anything to do and i told him that if he wants to see me again he has to call me because i called him this time. i don't really think he will since he never try to continue conversation when i text him :c
>>
>>6428069
I do the same. lets be bff's and chill, smoke and fux kai? :3>>6428113
>>6428113
Communism is nothing more than a government sanctioned system of slavery and genocide for gentile people. Anyone supporting communism is either a jew/part jew, is a jewish puppet, or some edgy tool who's never investigated the 85 million killed throughout Europe during the soviet (jew controlled) union
>>6428170
I know that feel
>>6428494
keep chasing that dragon legbutt
>>6430080
brought a tear to my eye m8
>>6430117
try the dating sites, be patient, u can do eet!
>>6430894
tfw when I fit this perfectly for u, minus the muscular part...

im looking for a dom guy tho, so, sounds like we are after similar kinds of guys
>>6430963
cute ;3
>>
File: 1431305085748.jpg (461 KB, 2464x1648) Image search: [Google]
1431305085748.jpg
461 KB, 2464x1648
>Girl is interested in me
>Doesn't know I'm a tranny or that I will probably end up being a NEET
>Never had a relationship in my life so it will probably crash and burn before I have to

Don't know how to feel desu
>>
>>6435954
How do you know she's interested in you?
>>
>>6430120
that's almost every mtf, anon
>>
>tfw neet bf
>>
Niether me or my bf are attractive. We have a lot in common, and hes a clingy autist which is nice. I stream anime for him sometimes. Id love to meet him, but were both still in college.
>>
File: 1448414405411.jpg (11 KB, 242x206) Image search: [Google]
1448414405411.jpg
11 KB, 242x206
>last semester
>crush on a guy in one of my lectures
>think I have no chance with him so I don't act on it
>he's muscular, I'm not, he's attractive, I'm not, etc
>one day, out of the blue, he just starts talking to me
>I'm so taken by surprise
>spaghetti everywhere
>he never talks to me again
>decide to improve myself so that if a situation like this happens again I won't do the same thing
>start caring about the clothes I wear + my appearance in general, start working out, take up some hobbies/interests besides vidya/anime
>it's now summer and while I'm still keeping busy working out and learning guitar, I have to wait until next semester to look for a bf since I'm staying at my possessive af mom's place and she doesn't know I'm gay
>this thread makes me realize how much I want a bf to hold me and that I still fantasize about that one guy every day
>pretty sure he was an upperclassman so he might not even be there next semester
>don't even know if he was gay
>it's gonna be a long summer
>>
File: daaaaamn.jpg (31 KB, 389x444) Image search: [Google]
daaaaamn.jpg
31 KB, 389x444
tfw nothing xDDDD
>>
the only "real" relationship i had was an 8 month long online relationship that ended in use meeting and some horrible things happening

since then ive met a lot more people and been much more physical but im not sure what im really looking for, or if im capable of having a comitted relationship
>>
We met in a /lgbt/ Skype group and played vidya and chatted a lot for like 6 months. Decided to try LDR so I visit her often!
>>
>>6439959
Where do you live anon?
>>
>Meet my first and only boyfriend, Adrian, on the first day of the 7th grade in 2005.
>By summertime of that year we became boyfriends on the down-low for awhile until 2007.
>Then he died in november of 2008 in a car accident.
>Was alone for awhile
>finally had a fuckbuddy, Robert, for the last few months of high school, but nothing came out of it - he moved to California for school.
>Then college came in 2010
> 2011 no boyfriend still.
>Then I met Chris in my 2012 sophomore year
> but was too nervous about getting back to seriously dating, not sex, just a good friend.?>Then I met Jake around the same time, my new friend with benefits. But had ties with the Irish mafia and had to skip town, haven't seen him since.
>Got really busy with my CS degree, no time for love.
>Chris gets boyfriend, good for him.
>Get really stressed out about graduating and final exams, etc. Chris takes his cock out - ride him. Feel guilty about it.
>Start working for as IT in a clinic and law firm
>2016 - Working for IT for local Police Dept.
>Still no boyfriend.
>>
>>6435679
You should've probably called him.
>>
My crush? Don't have one

My bf/gf? Don't have one. Only had one. She was the little sister of my of my friends. It took me AGES to work up the courage to confess to her. We were together for a year, though we didn't exactly go out on dates. The furthest we got was sharing a bed. She broke up with me and we remain friends to this day. A lot of the stuff in that relationship ended up helping me work out that I was Ace.

My fantasy relationship? A portal to L-Space.
>>
>>6440198
The middle of literal nowhere, New Jersey. Go to school in New York City though.
>>
>>6427461
One of my first guy crushes was a cute chef in my cooking class who was the only person there who could cook. Loved walking from there to bio with him, just being near him in general. Pretty sure he's straight.
Had a relationship once, with a childhood friend. I, of course, was a very awkward, very sheltered teenager while they were a cute, tumblr-centric tomboy that I adored. I had no idea what I was doing. If I could do it over I'd hug them and never let go. I still wish we'd talk more.
>>
>>6440569
Where in new jersey? Not him but interested.
>>
>>6435765
I can't catch the dragon, desu
>>
>>6440569
Live near east brunswick?
>>
>>6440338
>Chris takes his cock out - ride him.
how was it
riding
>>
>>6441024
9 inches of stress relief for a few hours
>>
>>6428170
tfw no bf or gf
>>
>>6440569
That nowhere wouldn't happen to be around Hackettstown?
>>
tentative ftm here ?

my first relationship was with an extremely tumblr individual, we met on DA and they asked me out when i was about 15, never saw each other IRL because we were minors and didn't have the means. they now ID as agender or whatever. they were crazy but had phone bdsm sex with me over skype so it was give and take. i stuck tissues up my nose one session to appeal to their sneezing fetish

my girlfriend now knows i'm questioning, she lives 20 minutes away and is very cute. we met in my sophomore year of highschool, had a crush on her for a long time because she's cute, now i'm a college sophomore, asked her out last year. she's a NEET tho, that's almost a dealbreaker. also my heart's kind of not in it, i need her to make some moves too

ideal relationship:
>kind
>dominant/aggressively pursues goals
>willing to tie me up and choke me (current gf seems a bit :\ about that)
>supports me and is open with me about what they want/need from me, encourages reciprocity in that
>going somewhere in life

when i get further along transition i'll start trying to date guys again but for now women only
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.