[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sorry but, this bitch is fucking retarded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 5e8.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
5e8.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
I'm sorry but, this bitch is fucking retarded
>>
>>6424821
literally who?
>>
Her popularity is an enigma to me - probs boobs
>>
>>6424821
Who the fuck is this?
>>
>>6424821
Don't know who she is, but you should stop advertising for her if she's a retard
>>
>>6424821
Who?
>>
>>6424842

Some YouTube atheist who catered to the teenagers who read Richard Dawkins and such

but got caught for stealing content and now all her videos are about defending trannies
>>
>>6424821
Jaclyn Glenn

she says that some women are born with an X and a Y chromosome
>>
>>6425617
But anon, that's literally true. Have you ever heard of AIS? No sane person would a woman with AIS a man.
>>
>>6425731
Complete Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome to make googling easier.
>>
>>6425731
If you have a Y chromosome, you're a man. You may have some disorder and come out a fucked up man, but you're still a man.
>>
>>6424821
Who is this bitch and why should I care?
>>
>>6425989
Are there really people in the world who are this stupid?
>>
>>6429726

Yes, never keep your hopes high, anon.
>>
>>6424821
Oh, it's that girl who dated Tobuscus.
>>
>>6424821
She started a channel... okayish and then went full SJW and became unbearable to watch.
>>
>>6430232
>>6425989
He's talking about XXY women I think. So stop spewing butthurt
>>
>ITT: retards calling other retards retards

retards
>>
>>6430665
Welcome to 4chan!!!
>>
>>6430320
Not just men with XXY, any man with a Y chromosome.

Y chromosome = male. Fuckups exist but they're rare and shouldn't be a thing.

lrn 2 science, mentally ill trannies.
>>
>>6430320
No AIS women, especially with advanced versions of the syndrome, look 100% like women and even have working vaginas (but no ovaries so no pregnancy or menstruation) but are, genetically, XY males.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.