[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /LGBT/, what do you think about genders outside male/female?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 11
File: Screenshot_1.png (467 KB, 542x345) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
467 KB, 542x345
Hey, /LGBT/, what do you think about genders outside male/female?
>>
>>6423937
Created by stupid teens that don't understand themselves or their bodies and want to cash in on feeling oppressed.

Some grow out of it, some don't.
>>
File: photo.jpg (75 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
75 KB, 900x900
>>6423956
/Thread

There are only Two Genders
Male and Female

And there is not sure thing as a "transgender" or "mtf" "ftm" ect... either humans are not chameleons you can't change your gender
You are something but you think you are something else? Sounds like a mental illness
And it was until a couple years ago when they where paid of to remove gender dysphoria from the mental illness book
It's just a glorified mental illness being fueled from politically correct culture
>>
>>6423956
>>6424124
Spot-on. When it comes to muh gender the only thing that matters is what you have in between your legs when you were born, nothing else. Trannies and the like should be placed under the "mental illness" category.
>>
File: 1729495.gif (2 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
1729495.gif
2 MB, 540x304
>>6423937
>what do you think about genders outside male/female?
About what...?
>>
About half the people here are mtf and the other half literally cannot stand trans people of any sort. Not a lot of meme genders here. You'll either hear /pol/ tier day of the rope kill all transfags or "everything up to transsexual is ok, but only if you're passable, string up anything weirder than I am."
>>
>>6424265
Even mtfs want to be woman, they don't want to be their own gender.
>>
>>6423937
Depends on what exactly you're talking about.

Would I view something like a eunuch as kind of its own thing? Sure. Some teenager on tumblr playing dress up? Nope.
>>
>>6424479
A eunuch is still male.
>>
>>6424532
Doesn't produce sperm, so no, an eunuch is not biologically male.
>>
File: 1423750166640.gif (247 KB, 135x101) Image search: [Google]
1423750166640.gif
247 KB, 135x101
>>6424567
So and infertile male is... non-male? Then what are they in your world? Male, female and infertile?
>>
dont give a fuck
>>
>>6424567
Yes, he is.
dumbass
>>
>>6424623
In biology, sex is determined by what gametes an organism produces. If it produces sperm, it's male, if it produces eggs, it's female.
>>
>>6424532
I meant more along the lines of, if they want to consider themselves something else, and aren't having any testosterone, I'm willing to respect their wishes if they want to think of themselves as something outside the norm.

Think of it like this: I think there are only two genders, but I think people can also not quite fit in it. They are not some third gender, but you can't fully consider them a normal male or female. Take for example intersex people. Are they their own gender? No, but they don't fit in either one correctly.

While I don't think there are any more than two genders, I think sometimes people don't quite fit into either to the point that they can't identify fully with males or females.
>>
>what does the T in LGBT stand for
>>
>>6425550
Train wreck
>>
inside male/female it's too dark to read.
>>
>>6425410
Actual intersex people pick to live their lives as one of the two genders. Eunuchs are castrated males. You're speaking out of your ass.
>>
>>6424867
>If it produces sperm, it's male, if it produces eggs, it's female.
>implying old people are not male or female
>implying babbies are not male or female
>implying people with damaged testis/ovaries are not male or female
>Intersex people who have undeveloped ovaries or testes are suddenly neither.
This is the worst model of sex I have ever seen, according to this fact you pulled out your ass only animals at reproductive maturity can have their sex classified.
>>
>>6423937
can't have an opinion on something that doesn't exist
>>
>>6424225
I'd rather love someone for their soul rather than what genitals they own.

Oh but im sorry i didn't know you loved chasing males/females around to fuck their genitals oh i'm sorry i'll excuse myself now~
>>
>>6429488
Lmao spotted the confused tranny XD
>>
>>6429511
Acturally, i don't view myself as transexual, never have as well.

I'm just a confused human living in a dark world
>>
>>6423937
> gender, being self-identity
> gender, being biological sex based on chromosones

Pick one, for the sake of the conversation.
Idgaf how a person self-identifies relative to their genitals and sexuality, the question are they DtF... bc I am a Cis Male opportunist, aka I would fuck a pretty dude.
>>
There are nine genders
Male
Female
Trans Male
Trans Female
Agender
Bigender
Pandrogyne
Intersex
Otherkin
>>
File: cac.jpg (9 KB, 300x137) Image search: [Google]
cac.jpg
9 KB, 300x137
>>6429488
>oh but im sorry i didn't know you loved chasing males/females around to fuck their genitals
Found the retard. This is why you will not reproduce.

>>6429589
le edgy XDDD
>>6429629
>>
>>6423937
You mean what do I think about things that don't exist ? Nothing.
>>
File: NavaYX.jpg (133 KB, 486x486) Image search: [Google]
NavaYX.jpg
133 KB, 486x486
>>6430985
Each gender has a soul from one of the nine levels of the cosmic womb, the nava yoni (pic related).
Depending on if you are a new soul or a old soul is depending on what gender you will be.
The lack or willingness to let go of your previous life will determine how this is experienced inside you.

Male and female are some of the oldest souls because they know that this life is a experience here and we should accept this journey.

The pandrogyne, those that simply feel trapped in a body are some of the youngest, as are the otherkin that longs for lower vibrations of animal life.

The rest are pretty young souls that can not let go of their previous lives, such as bigenders.
>>
>>6423937
>Hey, /LGBT/, what do you think about genders outside male/female?

That they don't exist outside of tumblr.

I can accept that someone could internally feel like they're neither male nor female. For all I know, said people may be borderline transgender. That doesn't mean there's a multitude of non-binary genders that we need to incorporate into modern language.
>>
>>6423956
what makes it worse is that most of them look like cis girls with bad haircuts. at a push they look androgynous.

"of course! the defining feature of my bullshit gender is having fluorescent green fucking hair!"
>>
If they legit have dysphoria and aren't just spouting feminist "gender is a social construct" rhetoric, I don't see why not. If someone has dysphoria and feels more comfortable living androgynously and being called they, I don't see why it's a problem. The problem is most nonbinary people are dumbass tumblr girls and not legit trans people.
>>
>>6424225
>Trannies and the like should be placed under the "mental illness" category.

so does that mean they should be treated like victims?
>>
>>6423937
Lets try to be rational and avoid strawmans, mkay?
Supporting the T in LGBT and understanding that gender isn't a black and white dichotomy doesn't immediately equate to accepting all of the tumblr/queer bullshit ideology of anything-goes.

Having an identity BETWEEN female and male is ok.
Claiming to be OUTSIDE it is retarded.

Gender IS a spectrum, but it still extends in only two directions: masculinity and feminity.
Stating the former does in no way deny the later.

As a biological male, you can be feminine. As a biological female, you can be masculine. In either case, if you experience dysphoria, you can completely transition to the opposite side. But what you cannot be is being "outside" the spectrum or make your own labels that don't have any attachment to any kind of real gender behaviors, roles, traits or expressions, as it's meaningless.
>>
born as intersex.
i identify as nonbinary but im used to people saying all types of things about gender.
many people dont know what being intersex feels. many people dont even know what it is.
i have a few health problems because of the way i was born and i have to take hormones for it.
used to take estrogen all my life and now im taking testosterone.
anyways identity politics aside i believe in more than "male and female" but thats just me
>>
>>6423937
I don't give a fuck. I've yet to experience a situation where someone thinking they were neither male nor female actually impacted my life in any way whatsoever.
>>
>>6423937

Doesn't exist in humans unless one is born intersexed. Even then, it is rare.
>>
What she said
>>6431838
but in a less douchey way.

I believe in a spectrum between male-female. Anything "outside" is made up, because there's no evidence that could support it.
>>
>>6431102
this
>>
File: 5.png (54 KB, 166x140) Image search: [Google]
5.png
54 KB, 166x140
>>6432506
>Anything "outside" is made up, because there's no evidence that could support it.
what the fuck are you talking about dude
>>
>>6429614
i like this guy.
>>
>>6429614
DtF?
>>
File: [email protected] (179 KB, 1480x990) Image search: [Google]
scribble-img@2x.png
179 KB, 1480x990
>>6423937
What genders outside male and female?
If I had one squid sister for each gender I would have Callie and Marie.
>>
>>6432571
Down to fuck
>>
Theres male, female, and intersex. Ftm fall under male and mtf fall under female. thats it. just the three. Anybody with extra or lack of chromosome is intersex. I also accept that others have differing opinions but my personal opinion is as goes.

Male: XY & ftm
Female: XX & mtf
Intersex: XY, XYY, XYYY, XX, XXY, XXYY, etc.
>>
>>6432831
also I cried while watching XXY
>>
>>6432831
So a woman with complete AIS is male?
>>
>>6432845
you just said that they are a woman, if they are presenting as a female then they are obviously a woman.
>>
>>6432857
But she is XY and also not MtF? That classifies her as male by what you said.
>>
>>6432870
Do you understand what I just said, if she is presenting as a female and not some demiqueer foxkin, then she is a female, not a male, and not an intersex.
>>
>>6432877
No, CAIS is an intersex condition.
Your rules don't make sense.
>>
>>6432883
Are you honestly trying to start a fight when I honestly am okay with some fucking lady with male genomes. Go start a fight with the people who strictly only like the ones who are okay with their identity and would kill anyone else.

I didn't even know that the disease existed until you mentioned it. How doesn't it make sense?
>>
>>6432883
Did you have a bad day today? do you need someone to talk to and remind you that life isn't complete shit? Its okay anon, I have bad days too. no need to be stingy to strangers.
>>
>>6432902
No, I found an exception to your rules. A woman who is XY genetically and not trans either. You need to change them or they don't work. Intersex conditions are not just based on genetics.
>>
>>6432931
Okay, I will just make sure to update my book that I keep strickt sight on and work on every day.
Oh yeah thats right, I don't think about who I dont and do consider female or not every day. I just go on living my life and felt like posting in a shitpost thread about genders on an anonymous vietnamese catfishing site
>>
>>6423956
/thread
>>
>>6425550
The T should be changed to Traps
>>
>>6431661
No they should be given proper help instead of feeding into their delusions.
>>
>>6433642
What do you mean by proper help? Gotta a treatment that works?
>>
>>6433681
No, I'm not a doctor, but the first thing we need to do is realize and call it a mental illness. Pretending that there is nothing wrong does less to help them when their suicide rates refuse to go down and stops actual treatments from being made.
>>
>>6430985
let the face-palming begin.

I don't really give a fuck if i reproduce or not, it may be everything to you but it's not to me
>>
>>6429435
This
>>
>>6423937
Whatever floats your boat, idgaf
>>
>>6423956
Not created by teens, rather psychiatrists and psychologists who somehow managed to agree that gender is a social construct because our societies were free about sex before religion as we know it today existed.
>>
>>6423937
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>6425550
TWO-SPIRITED originally to include native/indigenous people from the Americas who used that terminology since before colonization/conquests.
The whole Trans thing wasn't included until medical advances allowed for people to "transition".

So yeah I don't like that Trans people stomped on native/indigenous people's right to representation.
>>
>>6423937
Complete garbage; same with pansexual (look at me I am a unique snowflake term for bisexual), polysexual, omnisexual, anyone who uses asexual outside of the proper medical definition, and what ever other made up sexualities people come up with.
>>
This is such a fucking non-problem holy shit

Let dumb teenagers be dumb teenagers, they can sort themselves out later

Also, the vast majority of people belong to one of two genders. The rest are medical anomalies, caused by fucked up chromosomes or something. If a male transitions to female, their chromosomes won't change, but I will still call them female because I'm not a fucking prick and vice versa
>>
>>6424225
The US DSM no longer considers TG an illness, so if you won't to argue with the best doctors in the US go right ahead.
>>
>>6424567
I got kicked in the nuts yesterday, I am no longer male.
>>
>>6431014
Woah, pass the weed dude...
>>
File: 1466321871837.jpg (50 KB, 552x414) Image search: [Google]
1466321871837.jpg
50 KB, 552x414
>>6433755
>>
>>6423937
Gender as something distinct from sex does not exist. One of the most baffling things with this 'movement' is that it's about these people accepting who they are... it is not acceptance. It is a complete denial of who they are, end of story.
>>
>>6432093
Being an actual intersexed person is one thing. You are actually biologically born a bit "between sexes", so I find it totally legit for an intersexed person to call them selves none-binary, it's what they are. But your average Tumblr-attention-seeker isn't intersexed...
>>
File: come on son.png (594 KB, 2136x1330) Image search: [Google]
come on son.png
594 KB, 2136x1330
>>6431014
>mfw
>>
>>6434736
The DSM is like an owner's manual for the human psyche. Shit is taken out, moved, and changed with every revision. The current one, DSM V, no longer considers transgenderism an illness because it has been removed in favor of the entry on gender dysphoria. This change encompasses the DSM predecessor entry of transgenderism as well, and why it is gone from the DSM V.
>>
>>6427657
implying old persons didn't previously produce sperm and eggs
>implying non sexually mature persons won't begin developing sperm and eggs in maturity later.
>implying just because a person is incapable of producing sperm or eggs, they dont fit the scientific model and it's inaccurate. Even though their bodies were definitely intended to produce either sperm or eggs. one or the other, it was still intended, regardless if it's currently achievable.

you ignored everything this person said. your trying to say his definition of genders is wrong because occasionally people cant produce these things. thats not the point, the point is they were intended too biologically, which means they had an assigned gender at birth, either male or female. nice try though, your intentional oversights of his points weren't quite enough to win you that argument, but thanks for playing.

there are only males and females.

not saying trans is a mentalq illness, if you want to be mtf or ftm whatever, thats fine by me, go ahead. but at the end of the day, no matter how much surgery, hormones, make up, or whatever elsex your still your birth gender, definied by your bodys predisposed biological function to make sperm or eggs.

get wrecked
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.