[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembois and Unpassing but pretty/andro trans women. How do men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 8
File: justin dennis.png (682 KB, 654x654) Image search: [Google]
justin dennis.png
682 KB, 654x654
The way I look and dress and act puts me in a weird fucking spot with men.

I dress andro but leaning towards fem. I have been on hormones for like 4 years now but I am too pussy to try and go full time.

Work puts me close to lots of drunk and shady customers. Lots of 'bros' and just a lot of people who will ''tell it like it is''.

I walk through work and often men will look at my ass or try to talk to me but 1 out of 5 will say "oh shit! You were checking out a dude!!!" and then they usually make a spectacle and yell and laugh and it's all around awful.

I am beginning to dislike being around men. I like guys I really do but it's always men who give me a hard time.

Women on the other hand are always so complimentative and nice and even when they're not, the worst I hear is "that guy looks like a chick" or even funnier "that chick looks like a dude" but with men I get called faggot or something when they discover the "ruse".

So yeah. How do you visibly fem people get treated?
>>
I want to bash Justin with a shovel.
>>
>>6423801

He's kinda pretty tho.
>>
>>6423772
It's because women are completely unattracted to you AND they don't see you as a threat

Anyway I've always been treated well by guys
But I don't work (or hangout really) in a bar scene
>>
>>6423815
I sorta want him to choke on my dick
>>
>>6423801
I've seen like...clips
What's their deal
>>
>>6423828
>It's because women are completely unattracted to you AND they don't see you as a threat

I don't like women like that but I will say I have been hit on by a few women. They could have been chasers though but even then they weren't terrible about it.

I think it's probably the bar scene that's the problem. A lot of drunk jerks but it does happen other places. Grocery stores and just walking down the street. Maybe I just live in a shit city.
>>
>>6423864
SJW stupidity
>>
>>6423871
H-how fem are you?
Do you like actively dress femininely or do you only look fem body wise?
>>
>>6423772
Women are only nice to you and compliment you because you're not competition and or you're ugly. Women NEVER compliment actually attractive women, they just hate on them and tear them down. That's why if you ever see fat women with stretch marks and c section scars in a bikini on normie book the post is littered with women sayig "ur soooo beautiful!!!"
Women are always awful to me, men treat me pretty awesome though.
>>
>>6423893

Pretty fem. I wear jeggings, tight jeans, tall t's or just really flowy tops. I have some hips, small breasts that I wear a sports bra to hide but they are kinda visible.

I have really pretty long hair far past my shoulders.

>>6423895
> you because you're not competition and or you're ugly.

I get that. I know what you mean but these are like inane compliments. "Can I touch your hair, It's so pretty" "I really like your eyebrows" "Your skin is so pale it's beautiful" "You're such a pretty guy holy shit" it's not like they are doing it to show how nice they are to other people.

You could be right, it could be backhanded bitchiness but I usually can suss that out as well. I have facebook friends that are like this.

All of my friends are girls and most are quite pretty, (strippers, etc...) so I have seen that shit first hand but it doesn't feel like the same thing.

>Women are always awful to me

I wish more men were nice to me, I have met lots of nice guys after getting to know them, drinking with and hanging out they are great but male strangers just suck 90% of the time for me.
>>
>>6423895
Fuck off, I complement women all the time.
>>
>>6423960
Women only compliment other women in order to feel superior.
Ohh you're so beautiful and brave being 300 kilos in a bikini in public! You go girl!
>>
>>6423986

That's really not true.
>>
I tend to somehow diffuse guys machismo. I think they know I'm not a threat and calm down. Women are usually really sweet and unlike the other anon the compliments I get genuine.

I can admit I'm considered hot, I got a model contract. Just don't let it get to your head
>>
>>6423946
>men treat me pretty awesome though

Are you attractive?

>>6424207

> think they know I'm not a threat

But do you not threaten them by messing with their sexuality?

> I'm considered hot

I never considered myself attractive until hormones. I still don't think I am attractive but the way people treat me now is way different.
>>
>>6424244

Meant for >>6423895
>>
Men treat me like a kid. They write me off constantly. I was at a rock climbing workshop, where the dudes werent really taking me seriously when i spoke until I started showing them up.

women in their 40s call me honey and shit. I get asked about school. Im 26
>>
Is it normal to get called "sweetie" and "honey" and "dear" and other similar things a lot?
>>
Badly. Unless they are closet cases who want some bp without the "gay".
>>
>>6424312
Yes but only from women. If men call you that its cause they think you are a girl or they are gay
>>
>>6424334
Is it normal for 30 year old guys to get called that too? I always thought it was more reserved towards younger people or females.
>>
>>6424186
Ya its only low class women who date. High class women who have self confidence will generally compliment women without the angst or ulterior motives. That doesn't mean they are comparing themselves to them under the surface though
>>
>>6424361
Depends on the woman. Their age. Region. Girls in the south call every guy "hon" and stuff like that
>>
>>6423960

You're a lesbian, why wouldn't you compliment women? We're talking about straights here.
>>
>>6423895
Prolly because you're a creppy AGP or an insufferable drag queen tier twat who's always cunty because muh gay culture muh identity. I know you're trying to imply that you're attractive, but that's unlikely to be the case, hunty.
>>
>>6424361
I get that too. When I go out with friends, I'll be the only one to get that treatment. Not in the South either. Older women treat me like I'm an orphan.
>>
>>6424439

Maybe that's because they think you're a teenager hanging out with 20 something year olds.
>>
I think most white people try to avoid gendering me unless they're religious weirdos. Black guys are more likely to stare and give me shit, either because they think I'm a dyke or a fag and can't decide which.

Women in general are fairly nice to me and see me as non-threatening I think. Some make remarks like "you're really pretty for a guy" or "i like your makeup".

Male co-workers treat me like a junior despite me being older than a lot of them (I'm 26 and look about 19 or 20). They're more dismissive of my opinions and often make homophobic jokes around me, sometimes followed by a "oh sorry dude, not you".

I've only been physically threatened a handful of times, but its enough desu.

The only kinds of guys that hit on me are 60 year old men who chase twinks 1/3 their age and chasers who want a tranny gf. I've caught a few tomboy looking women checking me out before, but none of them approach me. Been hit on by a transgirl and a transguy at least once each, but neither were really my type.
>>
>>6424376
I'm just about as far from the south as it gets, to be honest. I've been getting it from women but I've gotten it from some women I suspect are within 5 years of my age.
>>
>>6424439
Yeah I get similar things going on when I'm out and about. Women seem to treat me nicer, too, more friendly than they used to be.
>>
>>6423772
Girls insult you just as bad as men, they just do it behind your back.
>>
Guys treat me like their younger cousin or something.

Women discount me as gay and not a sexual threat even though I'm into them.

Being a femboy doesn't give you more dating options.
>>
>>6424280
>Men treat me like a kid

I get that too. I am 25 but I get carded everywhere. Even at work when a new person starts who doesn't know me.

>>6424312
I think so. I get that from people.

>>6424475
>I think most white people try to avoid gendering me

Haha. Same shit here. People will say gendered greeting to everyone but me.

>I've only been physically threatened a handful of times, but its enough desu.

Yeah that sucks. :( Same here.

>The only kinds of guys that hit on me are 60 year old men who chase twinks 1/3 their age and chasers who want a tranny gf. I've caught a few tomboy looking women checking me out before, but none of them approach me. Been hit on by a transgirl and a transguy at least once each, but neither were really my type.

We are very alike. That is so interesting.

>>6424597

Some do I guess. Most women who aren't children wouldn't though.

>>6424732
>Being a femboy doesn't give you more dating options.

Maybe you're around the wrong people.
>>
I find in most cases that i just treat fembois like anyone else. Though if i were to get romantically involved i'd treat them like i treat my GFs/BFs so i guess i am unbiased in this? I don't know. I do find Fembois attractive and more open to kinks which is why my goal is to get a femboi who is into the daddy dom stuff just cos i like being cute with my lovers. again that's just me though and people are all drastically different
>>
>>6424967

Everyone seems to hate women here lol
>>
>>6423772
lol it is so lols around drunks

whoever thinks you are hot gets ripped on so hard

"yo bro that is a fucking dude hahajaha"
and then i laugh and shrug and everyone gets along and it is never a big deal

except instead of bros it is natives, but same thing
>>
Haha! Yeah, it's always fun when people realize you aren't a real woman. Yeah, haha...
>>
>>6423772
gay guys want my ass, girls look at me as a safe alternative to actually dating a girl (too chicken shit to actually do it) while still reaping the benefits of a lesbian relationship. gay girls also look at me as a free pass to get dicked by a girl.
>>
>>6425345
I don't hate women, i like practically everyone but i just prefer fem guys to them. Easier to get along with
>>
>>6425727

>benefits of a lesbian relationship

Which are...?

>gay girls also look at me as a free pass to get dicked by a girl

A shame women who've entered the lesbian community have to pretend to not have any interest in dick to remain accepted.
>>
>>6425415
Muff why don't you get ffs
>>
>>6424475
Are you black? Im white and black people think I'm a woman most of the time.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>6425876
oh my god anon
you cant just ask people why they didnt get ffs

>>6423772
the men are nicer, like some "straight"? ones find me attractive-ish
im not quite sure if i am really tho, i dont have very high opinions about my appearance

the girls, well i dont know, they just compliment me sometimes and otherwise i have no baseline

i was a robot before hrt

its still abit easier to talk to guys than girls since i always have something to say with the guys, except those yaoi loving type of girls, those ones love me
>>
>>6425990
Well she can afford it. And also she doesn't train her voice. Just want to know why she's such failure despite being kind of pretty
>>
>>6427288
you dont know the story, dont be douchy about it
>>
>>6423772
It depends. Some admire and other don't. I've learned that youu get better results from making eye contact. Eye contact is a big show of confidence. And the right liner and lipstick get the attention of men very easily.

This is coming from a tgirl who is very, very fit and also more fem with their presentation. A lot of women are really turned on by my masculine features. I get a lot of good looks and flirtaciousness from girls when I wear my hair up and have on my running gear or dressy clothes. They actually like my strong facial features and wide shoulders <3
>>
File: IMG_20160611_044023.jpg (616 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160611_044023.jpg
616 KB, 2048x1152
>>6425876
i did faggot
>>
>>6427356

I've been trying the whole eye contact thing. It's been better. I can still have a hard time looking men in the eyes. I don't want to be hassled.

How old are you? I'm just curious.
>>
>>6427331
fuck off
>>
>>6427543
You still look like a busted man though. You should get a refund
>>
>>6424434
>or an insufferable drag queen tier twat who's always cunty because muh gay culture
>uses drag queen lingo
you're projecting pretty hard
Kek
>>
>>6427543

XD what the fug
>>
>I walk through work and often men will look at my ass or try to talk to me but 1 out of 5 will say "oh shit! You were checking out a dude!!!" and then they usually make a spectacle and yell and laugh and it's all around awful.
That's just awful but ironically this should be enough evidence that you arouse some interest in seemingly straight men despite being full-blown andro. Sure it could mean nothing but men don't generally look at masculine men's asses.

>So yeah. How do you visibly fem people get treated?
Men act passive aggressive towards me and old women treat me like a little kid. Most of the times I get ignored to the point of almost being trampled on and occasionally people are really nice to.
>>
>>6427543
and they needed to hold it together with ugly protruding screws? lmao where did you go - serbia?
>>
>>6429337

>mfw I realized what screws you were referring to

Sick.
>>
>>6425990
Did you get ffs?
>>
>>6427543
No you didn't. Troll
>>
>>6423772
I hate to say this, but it sort of sounds like you're asking for it. You're on the border between passing and not passing and wear clothing that makes it more ambiguous. Then you work in a bar where the lighting is probably low the people you're serving are drunk.

There's nothing at all wrong with being gender bendy, but you have to understand that you're creating confusion.
>>
File: IMG_20160620_20974.jpg (23 KB, 455x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160620_20974.jpg
23 KB, 455x600
>>6428384
I feel the same way about not wanting to be hassled. What I like is that sometimes it leads to conversation or at least smiles. I don't have to guess about how they feel towards me if I can see their expression °_°

I am 26, btw.
>>
>>6429124
fuck off
>>
>>6429956
You look cute.
Full face pic?
>>
>>6430313
Thank you very much!
HRT has treated me really well!
And exercise has helped a lot as well!
>>
File: bruce.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bruce.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
>>6423772
Why do lots of trans girls have that weird squinty eye?
It looks like their face got smeared or something.
>>
>>6429537
im not muff
>>
>>6424948
>Most women who aren't children

Have you ever met a woman?
>>
>>6423772
You're getting a little taste of how men treat women.

enjoy it
>>
>>6423772
>I am beginning to dislike being around men.

There ya go. You're getting it.

>I like guys

Nope, you lost it again.
>>
>>6432505
yeah no, there's a big difference between how men treat women and how they treat lower men. I was treated like shit my whole life by men until I transitioned.
>>
>>6432529
I'm not OP, but if strong women really existed I could probably turn. They always want me to lead. I'm not a pushover, but I'd rather not be the dominant one.
>>
>>6427543
No you didnt
>>
File: chrome_2016-06-22_03-39-52.jpg (106 KB, 499x326) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-06-22_03-39-52.jpg
106 KB, 499x326
my last three boyfriends were straight in that they had never been with anyone with a penis before. i don't get misgendered all that often, but i think its mostly because of my voice. i usually just wear black jeggings around and a big sweater everywhere i go. i do have some hips and small boobs so sometimes people can see them hiding behind thin tops.

sometimes guys look at me but im never sure if its because im a tranny or if its because they think im attractive. i've never had any kind of "oh shit thats a guy" or "haha is that dude dressing like a chick?" moment but this is the main reason i don't really like going out and just like staying in my apartment and playing video games with bae.
>>
>>6423801
>tweet she needs more research in the videos
>proceeds to block me

how wise
>>
>>6423772
He is a radical extremist feminazi that blatantly hates men who aren't whatever the fuck that thing is, and wants them all dead. He has no right to ask the question "how do men treat me".
>>
>>6438608

Hes pretty tho
>>
>>6423829
He's a lesbian, though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0Q3p39t73c
>>
>>6439185
And?

Them i just rape him Until he chokes with my dick.
>>
>>6431429
Everyone's eyes squint when you smile naturally retard
>>
>>6439185
Wow, fuck, She a total tumblrina, i clics like in the beggining of the Video, just to channge to dislike whe She start to talk so much shit.

I hope She see the Light and She quicks to identify as a "non binary".
>>
>>6439928
>she
>>
As I had started to present more and more femme I had got more and more stares from men around me -- not sure what those stares were about but I'm a really self conscious person so it really freaked me out. After a few instances of being sexually harassed (nothing too bad... worst was getting my ass touched while a guy whispered in my ear like a fucking freak...) in the mall I honestly got scared back into going back into a more androgynous/'gayboy' presentation...

Now men just treat me without much opinion imo but for some reason I get a lot of hate from young white teen boys from the richer suburbs around here. Have heard a lot of whispers and laughs while groups look at me and have gotten a lot of "faggot" under their breath (I worked retail around those areas).

With women it depends... Some are nice and some aren't -- it depends on where these women are, what the situation is. I get/have gotten anything from compliments to being called a faggot/tranny/"dude in a dress"... Usually workers in retail compliment me, out in the downtown areas of my small city I get more insults.
>>
>>6439158
He's fucking disgusting
>>
>6'4
>fem

NO
>>
>>6442579
I'm this height and I get a range of looks from men and women but I also get a lot of guys hitting on me and some asking me out regardless of whether I dress overly feminine or not.

I think the problem is that most people assume that someone 6' 4" looks like this, and sadly most transgirls do.
http://i.imgur.com/ezXR4Hk.jpg
>>
>>6443072
But if you're 6'4, how would you avoid looking like that? I'd imagine even a 6'4 guy with a Zac Efron-tier face would still look bad in fem mode.
>>
>>6443096
Well I'm not exactly 6'4" but yeah, genetics and age, I was kind of androgynous pre
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-23-14-24-24.png (271 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-23-14-24-24.png
271 KB, 960x540
>tfw cis male
>tfw act masculine
>tfw look like Lzzy Hale sans makeup
>pic related

It's honestly kind of funny, though. The double takes and weird looks and comments make me laugh every time.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.