[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What keeps you from transitioning /lgbt/? >my size 13 hobbit feet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1466279158818.jpg (117 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
1466279158818.jpg
117 KB, 1300x866
What keeps you from transitioning /lgbt/?
>my size 13 hobbit feet
>>
Ugly manly face, wide shoulders and being tall
>>
File: 1458887250799.jpg (291 KB, 851x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458887250799.jpg
291 KB, 851x1200
>>6423296
>>6423328

I have two of those(shoulders, feet) and still managed to find a non-manlet of a husband(6'4'') Git gud and suck it down!
>>
>>6423296
I'm completely covered in hair
everyone says i look 30
i'm fat
i'm scared
i dont know any big sister mtf's to help me not want to die
>>
>>6423296
How is 13 in European measure?
>>
>>6423296
my face and wide shoulders
>>
>>6423296
I'm tall and have big feet, I guess, but actually what keeps me it's getting a work and my parents ;_;
>>
>>6423296
The fact I'm not trans.
>>
OP here. Y'all wanna see my hobbit legs?
>>
>>6423296
Well I am not mentally Ill for one.
>>
>>6423296
>TFW always wear 10 1/2 size shoes in boymode
>could probably wear a little smaller size if i wasnt a lazy fuck who never untied shoes
>most female footwear i bought still doesnt fit me
a-at least i can wear qt flip flops
>>
>>6423512
47, I think? It's pretty big.
>>
>>6423296
OP big feet are sexy to me im sure you look fine jsut go with what you feel fits you and what makes you happy.

that goes for anyone here too just try your hardest and go for it shit don't surround yourselves with people that are gonna be dick just be with people that your cool with you dig?
>>
>>6424997
Well, beyond that, it's hard to find women's shoes at those sizes. Seems like everything is overpriced fetish sites with shit that falls apart in 2 seconds.
>>
>>6425011
easy fix is to order custom from the shoe makers might cost a bit extra so i would say order only 3 pairs (2 if you don't plan on doing anything physical that will make you buy sneakers) so one pair of everyday girl shoes and then the other pair for formal fancy dress. Trust me there are ways around, i'm bi with a foot fetish so i have dated women with big feet. They have the same issues and just have to order either custom or request the stores to buy them and hold at store. I hope that helps a bit?
>>
>>6424818
Yes
>>
>>6425561
OP do you have KIK?
>>
File: 20160620_141809.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
20160620_141809.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1840
Op here
>muh hobbit legs n feet
>>
>>6423296
>What keeps you from transitioning /lgbt/?
I am cis, and not from Iran.
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-29832690
>>
>>6425892
easy fix buy custom shoes and shave youll look fem just keep knee high socks on at all times
>>
>>6423296
As a preteen/mid-teen it was self-doubt and puberty blockers not being a thing at the time, and being dismayed at the limitations of surgery.
At 16-21 it was fear of repercussions of self-medding or coming out.
After that it's been self-doubt and being sidelined by not being able to work part time due to coursework, with the added baggage of mom having cancer, and then me getting IBS, which kneecapped my progress at actually getting paid part time work. I did actually order mones online but only took them for like two weeks because I wanted to bank. But I need to come out to bank, probably. Fuck. At least I'm on track to earn money from home/ have housing security and supplemental income now.
>>
>>6426365

Good luck sis.
>>
>>6423296
Body collapsing when I get older.
>>
>>6423296
Not trans, but if I wanted to transition the only really big hurdle would be my height.

As for smaller issues, while I have soft facial features, I have a rectangular head shape, a large mouth, and small eyes. They aren't anything too extreme since I still get told I'm attractive by many people, but they would definitely get in the way of transitioning. I have to wear glasses at all times in order for my eyes to look proportionate to the rest of my face.
>>
>>6423296
wanting to have kids
excessive hair growth e v e r y w h e r e
being disowned
>>
File: pKiLinw.jpg (112 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
pKiLinw.jpg
112 KB, 500x750
>>6426254
>knee high socks at all times

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING AGP PYSCHO UR FUCKING RETARDED

holy shit, this board was a MISTAKE

A FUCKING MISTAKE
>>
>>6423296
My facial skeleton keeps me from presenting female.

Nothing is stopping me from taking HRT, though.
>>
>>6423296
I don't want to.
>>
op my (started at late 16) size 14 feet shrunk to 12 with hormones soooo....

I still cry over their size
>>
>>6423296
>what keeps you from transitioning
well for starters I'm not a tranny
>>
Two things, really.

First, I'd be completely fucked socially. I live in a conservative rural area, and even coming out of the closet, much less transitioning, would put me in serious danger of losing my job, if not being assaulted outright.

Second, I think I've waited to long to do it to ever hope to pass. In particular, I've lost a lot of hair on top, and I don't want to have to rely on a wig my whole life.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.