[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People are also acting as if the US in general is open and accepting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
People are also acting as if the US in general is open and accepting of homosexuals, in direct opposition of Islam. It has got better recently, but it is miles away from perfect. He is as likely to hate himself through popular Christian / American rhetoric as Islamic scripture.

Islam played a minor role, but keep in mind that this guy had antisocial tendencies and other issues since childhood. Teachers, classmates, coworkers, his ex wife...virtually everyone who ever came across him was put off by him and thinks he had issues. Also, he was apparently a self-loathing homosexual. He's different from the San Bernardino attackers, who appeared to be motivated purely by Islam. The Orlando guy's wife was also special ed student. Are we such simpletons that we can't comprehend the idea that maybe more than one factor went into it? Look at the Planned Parenthood shooter. He obviously did it because of his Christian beliefs, but he was also obviously crazy.

Trying to divide Muslims and Gays, both repressed minority groups, is what the right wants to do. Don't give into their racism and Islamophobia. The vast majority of Muslims are peaceful, wonderful people. Don't let the actions of one lone nut tamper your views on all of them.
>>
Christians wants you to pray the gay away
Muslims wants to throw the gay from a building
>>
>>6422862
Get the fuck out, you regressive cockbreather. I don't want muslims coming into my country. Their culture wants me dead, so I don't want them here.
>>
>>6422862
You're right that the US does not need any help being homophobic but all Abrahamic religions are innately sexist and homophobic. The majority of Muslims are just normal people but that doesn't mean they aren't homophobic, just like most adherent jews/christians.
>>
>>6422862
Fuck off an die you terrorist apologist cunt. You didn't even once mention the innocent victims. Go back to redit
>>
>>6422862
>Islam played a minor role
He was a radical Islamist pledging allegiance to various radical Islamists. His father is a Taliban sympathizer. I'd say Islam's role was pretty major.

>Also, he was apparently a self-loathing homosexual
This isn't actually known for sure, and even if it is true, he was self-loathing because of his Islamic views.

>The vast majority of Muslims are peaceful, wonderful people.
That simply is not true. When a rape victim or whatever is stoned to death in a Muslim village, the entire village throws stones together. There is such a thing as collective guilt in society.
>>
>>6422862

Um, no they aren't. They cling to fundamentalist values more than U.S. Christians do. Islamic doctrines may not necessarily breed more extremism than Christianity, but I think Muslims generally do not approve of LGBT people in any capacity, and that's a social climate that isn't about to change any time soon. That isn't to say I'm opposed to freedom of association; but I'm not going to deny that some religious doctrines are more socially detrimental than others.

The issue of terrorism in Middle Eastern nations probably stems more from the fact that there are few nations that maintain a secular government. Thanks to Sharia law, Muslims are forced to abide by certain practices, and being openly LGBT or Christian or whatever other minority in those places is sometimes punishable by law. So there's no capacity for social improvement there. On top of that, I don't doubt that elements of the state itself may be funding known terrorist organizations such as ISIS. If these nations would simply observe a separation of church and state, extremism might not run so rampant. I mean, there are liberated Middle Eastern countries that observe a more secular state, and you don't see any Islamist extremist cells coming out of those nations.
>>
>>6422862
Youre right
Gays need to learn the intersectionality of oppression

Islamists are just like you
>>
>>6422966

They absolutely are. They are the victims of Western Imperialism.
>>
>>6422962
>I think Muslims generally do not approve of LGBT people in any capacity,
this was actually confirmed recently by a study in the UK. 53% think homosexuality should be ILLEGAL. like not allowed at all, punishable by prison. and that number is roughly the same accross age groups.

check out the documentary "What British Muslims Really Think" if you dont believe me. its on youtube
>>
>>6425483

>check out some /pol/ propaganda

how bout no?
>>
>>6425531
>Why won't you let Muslims murder more LGBT people like Omar Mateen did
How about no, if you love them so much then why don't you move to Iran/Afghanista/Iraq (insert muslim shit hole country) and leave us alone.
>>
Stop trying to be a victim. What victimization? Attempts to free them from the tyrannical, murderous, Islamic terrorist theocracies? Damn, such evil
>>
>>6422881
Muslim culture don't want anyone dead. Most religious people have no problem in living their life and let other live there lifes. Don't forget that if you expand hate by hating some category, you judt extand hate itself and then favorise this kind of horrible thing.
There is no reason to target muslims. I know lot of muslim LGBT. They suffer lot more than others. You must accept muslims if you don't do than for muslims themselfs, care LGBT muslim.
>>
>>6425611
>I know lot of muslim LGBT.

Pro-Tip they're not actual Muslims. Islam is very explicit that gays should be thrown from roof tops.
>>
File: 1462665873964.jpg (23 KB, 598x399) Image search: [Google]
1462665873964.jpg
23 KB, 598x399
>>6422862
>>
Maybe he wouldn't have been antisocial and self loathing if he wasn't brought up Muslim?

Muslims aren't minorities btw,
>>
File: 1409318377966.gif (1 MB, 499x282) Image search: [Google]
1409318377966.gif
1 MB, 499x282
>>6422862
t. Barack Obama
>>
I was in Indonesia recently, a supposedly "modern" and "secular" Islamic country.

You have no fucking idea how Muslims work.
>>
>>6427075

Do tell.
>>
>>6425257
Payback from Islamic Imperialism. Fuck them.
>>
>>6427087
So long as they are the minority they won't raise a ruckus.

If they are the majority, human rights will never expand to those considered because even the most moderate Muslim would rather have laws that reflect their faith.
>>
>>6427143
>>6427087
Considered "sinful".
>>
>>6426440
t.BBQ
>>
>>6422862
>He obviously did it because of his Christian beliefs, but he was also obviously crazy.

And yet Islam gets a free pass if the people who commit crimes in its name are crazy. Even you said it.
>>
>>6422862
And so you want to shift the blame onto people with mental disorders instead?

Fuck you. It's only the fact that he's muslim that stopped Faux News from spewing support for him over every channel.
>>
>>6430037
Islam is basically that one really off kilter person you know who looks like they could snap at any moment. That's why. Christians will legislate against you and try to convince you you're going to burn in hell forever, but they're less likely to straight up go out and murder people.

But by the same token, because the religions are semi-related they can't call out that as being the reason or even say they're not being genuine. So what we have is this uneasy silence where people smile and nod at the muslims and try not to rock the boat just in case you piss off the wrong one.
>>
File: 1447495120932.jpg (85 KB, 628x659) Image search: [Google]
1447495120932.jpg
85 KB, 628x659
>>6422862
>islamophobia

Libtard, please go, and stay gone.
>>
>>6422862
Go back to rebbit
>>
>>6425611
>Muslim culture don't want anyone dead.
I think you should organize a gay pride rally in Afghanistan to prove this point. Bring all your liberal friends.
>>
>wife should obey husband
>death for adultery
sound like /pol/ values to me.
>>
I'd prefer not importing people who want to throw me off a building, thanks.
>>
>>6430199
>>6430869

Muslims in the USA lean heavily LIBERAL. They are allies. Alienating them are only going to turn them against us. It will create MORE terrorists, not fewer.
>>
>>6430833
More like sane values. Inquite a lor of the world adultery has a death penalty.
>>
>>6430877
Ofc we vote liberal because they keep promoting building mosques. Right wing is against us but left wing enables us to become a major power in countries. And because we're much better at getting kids than you are with your retarded womans rights, we outbreed you. Once we are in the majority we democratically will elect people that will push laws that will punish being lgbt.

The future is ours, we will dominate the west peacefully. The bad thing is retarded groups like ISIS who put the peaceful conquest taking place at risk. Stupid chimps even al nusra resents them.
>>
>>6430877
Devout Muslims in the USA are not social liberal. They only vote Democrat because the Republicans began shouting anti-Muslim rhetoric after 9/11. Pre-9/11 they voted Republican. Your devout Muslim has very similar views to fundamental Christians

http://www.ibtimes.com/gop-2016-polls-show-muslim-voters-used-love-republican-candidates-not-anymore-2108647
>>
>>6430869
>I'd prefer not importing people who want to throw me off a building, thanks.

That kind of Islamopohbia will get us nowhere.
>>
>>6431126
Sorry, in all of their countries they murder people like me. I'd prefer to keep them in their own shitholes. Maybe since they're so tolerant, they can stop murdering gay people in their own countries, then I'll be more open to letting them in.
>>
>>6431188

Please stop using the worst Muslims to condemn the majority.
>>
>>6422862
Don't you have some women to be raping right now achmed?

Islam has never contributed anything positive in its entire fucking existence

As someone who has read the Koran I know exactly how dangerous you are

The truth is we don't need Muslims and they are dangerous so we should not bring them in

Islam is not "opprssed" keep in mind that oppression is the Muslims favourite excuse throughout history.

Hilarious because to me it looks like it's been Muslims doing the oppressing
>>
>>6422862
Omar didn't kill in the name of Islam, he was angry his former gay boyfriend was HIV positive Latino.
>>
>>6422877
Christians think that gay people are an abomination and overwhelmingly support murder (sorry, "Gay panic defense") and incarceration of gay people.
>>
>>6436981
It wasn't a former boyfriend, it was a guy he had a threesome with who only told him he was HIV+ afterwards
>>
>>6425711
>Pro-Tip they're not actual Muslims
>You are not a real Scotsman!

Pro-tip: "tolerant" Christians and Jews are not real Christians and Jews.
>>
>>6427143
Explain Malaysia.
>>
>>6430833
/pol/ hates Muslims because they don't bend over for G-d's Chosen People.
>>
>>6437011

Islam is explicit that gays should be murdered. There's no way to dance around that.

>Pro-tip: "tolerant" Christians and Jews are not real Christians and Jews.

Those religions are simiilarily VERY intollerant.
>>
>>6436981
>>6437007
Source?
>>
>>6437067

his ass.
>>
>>6435764
The majority of Muslim countries are extremely oppressive of homosexuals in a way the majority of Christian countries simply are not.

when they stone someone to death, the whole village throws rocks, so the whole community IS culpable
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.