[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am one of those trannies that looked like a girl as a kid.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: crybaby.jpg (51 KB, 736x715) Image search: [Google]
crybaby.jpg
51 KB, 736x715
I am one of those trannies that looked like a girl as a kid. I have long eyelashes, full lips, big eyes and it didn't matter I wore boy clothes, I was still a girl to everyone. Sure there was the internet back then but I wasn't aware this is real, I only knew about icky fetishistic transvestites I knew I don't want to be one of them so being the dumb kid I was I did not proceed investigating this stuff any further. I was so naive thinking male puberty will never come and it did come and disfigured me greatly giving me the grossest ugliest biggest nose and some ugly cavemanish head features I will never be able to pass without those stupid filthy tranny bangs and thick rimmed glasses minimizing my alpha male of a nose. I would be extremely cute and attractive and could have wore short hair and still be cute but I can't do that now, I will forever be a hon. If only I knew about hormones back then. IF ONLY I KNEW!
>>
It's ok. If it's true you'll still be able to get all the cutest girls just by snapping your fingers.
Go ahead, it's worth it.
>>
>>6421758
I doubt it. Any guy that will run his fingers through my hair will immediately get disgusted because it will reveal my brutish cavemanish cro-magnon head.
>>
Girls don't care, they still want to bang us. If you're into guys it will still be easier than cis gays. Being a cis guy is a shit life anyway.
>>
>tfw at 16 I was so girly cars would honk at me in the street
>had long flowing brown hair
>Now a 2m space marine
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>>
>>6421789
Megamind?
>>
File: 123456322.gif (486 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
123456322.gif
486 KB, 500x211
>didn't change much since i was a kid
>got called "soldier who looks like a girl" in the military
>5'8"
>People are telling me that i'm gonna look very cute on hormones
>starting hormones in a week from now
>mfw
>>
>>6421814

>mfw I know exactly who you're talking about
>>
>>6421839
I'm happy for you. Please live for me.
>>
>>6421814
You can call me many things, and you'd be right, but tripfag is not one of them. I have SOME dignity.
>>
>>6421758
>>6421786
what are you on about
>>
>>6421752
Or you could buy a better face. What's a few tens of thousands of dollars between friends?
>>
>>6421967
Not OP but I want you to know that you're my favorite tripfag. I like how you go around and help people.
>>
>>6421839
>5'8
lol hon 4 lyfe
>>
>>6421974
Aww, thanks Anon. I wish I could do better, but I'm getting kind of burnt out on this site. Every new batch of self-hating baby trans knows as little as the one before, and has been brainwashed harder by alt-right memes designed to destroy any hope they have of self-respect, efficacy, or establishing community.

It's really disheartening.
>>
>>6422105
I get you. If it is taking a toll on you perhaps you should move on for your own well-being. You can't spend your life educating everyone. If you still want to help maybe you can find one organization or another which works toward things you believe in on a massive scale and contribute to it.

Still, taking the time to help even a few people like this is admirable and righteous. Be well.
>>
>>6422105
>alt-right memes
>>
>>6421974
trip on akaka
>>
>>6422177
I only trip off in generals with no-trip policies and on other boards. What self-respecting trip would be satisfied with her own (You)s?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.