[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a trap, finding it fun to dress up - but I'm mostly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
I'm a trap, finding it fun to dress up - but I'm mostly straight and go through periods of months not thinking about doing anything related to being a trap, then ending up doing it for a few weeks.

I don't want nor think I'm a tranny,

besides "kys" what should I do?
>>
At first I thought I was straight too. Go suck some dick.
>>
>>6420562
but I cringe thinking about doing or sucking a dick, the only time i would is if it was a femboy or i'm really horny

otherwise women 100% and i'd want to lose my virginity to one pretty soon
>>
>>6420656
>losing your virginity to a girl
What are you, some kind of faggot?
>>
>>6420354
perhaps you're just genderfluid? nothing wrong with it, and you shouldn't call yourself a tranny too
>>
>>6421069
Fuck off with this meme and kill yourself. OP isn't genderfluid just because he crossdresses sometimes.
>>
Maybe you just have a fetish?
>>
>>6420354
Clothes are just clothes, anon.
Assuming you're not batshit insane, straight traps are actually pretty hot and unusual. I'd do you.
>>
repressed trans
>>
File: 1465710080691.jpg (159 KB, 999x860) Image search: [Google]
1465710080691.jpg
159 KB, 999x860
>>6420354
I had the exact same thing. For years I was like this. Now in college I'm getting gayer and gayer by the day and it's kinda terrifying.
>>
File: ZuohOhX.png (928 KB, 684x666) Image search: [Google]
ZuohOhX.png
928 KB, 684x666
Like today I shaved, but I didn't go the whole way. One leg, then took some on/off pictures.
>>
File: 1383597064335.png (90 KB, 237x340) Image search: [Google]
1383597064335.png
90 KB, 237x340
>>6420354
>>
You probably just find it fun and it doesn't mean anything more

Just go about your business as normal and this is just something you do sometimes
>>
>>6420354

How do you know you're a trap? Are you sure you just aren't a young (unconvincing) crossdresser? I think you need to have some ability to attract straight guys to officially be considered a trap.
>>
File: Fn4f73i.jpg (515 KB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
Fn4f73i.jpg
515 KB, 3120x4160
>>6424315
I have done.

I find it fun to bait guys and then come out "trans".

I ended up having three "straight" guys fall in love with me :/
>>
>>6424523
online? anyone can pass with selective pics
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.