[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is almost 22 too late to pass?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 640x480
5'10, slim build, shoulders are 18 inches wide.

I don't say "too late to transition" for obvious reasons. Will be starting hormones 3 months before I'm 22.

Passability isn't going to influence my decision, I just want an honest answer from people who would have no reason to lie to make me feel better.
>>
File: 33t.png (13 KB, 411x377) Image search: [Google]
33t.png
13 KB, 411x377
>>
>>6419230
well puberty bone structure is permanent at 21 i mean its not too late to pass but dont expect like big hips and large breast. male body bone structure will be the biggest prob.
>>
>>6419230

You are a cute boy. Pls remain a boy and become my qt bf.
>>
>>6419230
>>6419249
idk OP like anon said, you are cute. imho, it can go either way, but only if you start around now. either way you are already a degenerate, its up to you to what type of freak you want to be.
>>
>>6419264
every1 is a degenerate
>>
with ffs you stand a chance at being fairly attractive

you'll probably be fine even without after a few years if you get laser + put some effort in

you're making the right move not waiting another couple years if this is how you feel, cause you'd be pretty fucked around 25~26 from the looks of you
>>
>>6419276
you bet your fucking spicy orange chicken ass everyone is, but some are more degenerate than others.
>>
Chin work, jaw work, laser and scalp advancement - at a minimum. Its hard to tell but your forehead seems fairly flat at least. You would probably be reasonably attractive and pass, but ymmv and I wouldn't set your hopes too high.
>>
>>6419230

http://imgur.com/a/ILGke

here is someone who transitioned at 21, not to shabby me thinks. but seriously you faggot fucking make a decision already.
im only helping your sorry ass because i feel sorry for a sub human like you, so stop being a pussy and make a fuking move you faked beta male.

>get on htr
>save up for ffs, srs
>get some great their cloths
>get your fuking suguries
>get gud at being a "woman"

fuking subhuman......
>>
>>6419249
While that is true, I live in the wonderful land of the U.K, where the NHS provide surgeries free and plentiful due to "mental health" assumption. Lucky me.

>>6419253
Wish girls were like that here. Because it's Scotland, all males who are the least bit feminine are less than fairly treated.

>>6419278
Yeah I completely agree. Fell into pretty deep depression over the past 2 years, thought I left it too late and turned to 30 paracetamol and a bottle of vodka at the start of January. Lying in hospitial for 2 days evaluating every single decision I made in life that brought me to such a pathetic state, I decided that I owed it to myself to at least try. Of course after contacting the sexual health clinic, I was told there was a 1 year waiting list. Frustrating would be an understatement.

Thanks for the honesty /LGBT/, much appreciated.
>>
>>6419350
You are the best kind of person. Stay fresh
>>
>>6419350
I would be more than happy with how she turned out, also it doesn't look like she has had any facial surgeries which is reassuring.
>>
>>6419230
>slim build
>shoulders are 18 inches wide
>>
File: 1466075133910.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1466075133910.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>6419368
sure thing anon.
>>
>>6419411
Oh no, someone on 4chan hurt my feelings

Come on buddy, try harder
>>
File: 1460076308119.jpg (494 KB, 600x496) Image search: [Google]
1460076308119.jpg
494 KB, 600x496
>>6419230
>>
>>6419350
Already looked like a dyke with short hairtcut (especially in their ID) so it's no wonder she turned out this way while I am not sure about OP. They look like Anthony Kiedis.

They have a decent upper face yet a very developed masculine jawline. This will be impossible to pull off without chin/jaw remodeling, pham.
>>
>>6419520
Free surgeries are a blessing In my situation, I couldn't agree more
>>
>>6419444
believe what you want hun, but that's simply wrong
>>
>>6419520
Masculine jawline is way overvalued in this place. There are plenty of cis women with strong jawlines that still look like women with no confusion, you'd need a jawline of a cartoon character or really noticable inwards curve in the middle of the jaw (don't know what it's called in English and all results just give me fucking cancer) to fail because of the jaw.

More often than not it's other things that are wrong, how wide your mouth is, how long your face is, how big your brow is and such.
>>
>>6419595
>>
>>6419230
It's never too late. Be you, whoever that is.
>>
>>6419350
She actually started at 19 tho, and there's a pretty big difference between starting at 19 and 21
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.