[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A question about Grindr and another one about dating stuff in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Grindr-logo.jpg (18 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
Grindr-logo.jpg
18 KB, 600x512
A question about Grindr and another one about dating stuff in general
Why do some people randomly disappear from Grindr? Say I open it now and i see a qt but dont have time now, so i come back in 5 minutes, suddenly he's not there. Haven't talked to him or anything so he hasn't blocked me. This happens pretty often.
Secondly, how should i start a conversation if im fucking autistic? Like, 'hey whats up' then he replies something similar and then what. Sorry for autism but i gotta know.
>>
File: oh god what have i done.png (129 KB, 1200x896) Image search: [Google]
oh god what have i done.png
129 KB, 1200x896
>be repressed homo
>create a grindr profile
>have a wank
>feel shame
>delete grindr
>>
>>6417721
If they uninstall Grindr, their profile disappears.
>>
>>6417721
>>6417806
Oh, and if you haven't messaged or favorited them, then they disappear if they move further away geographically. That's why you have to do one of those two things when you still have the opportunity.
>>
>>6417815
but it's happened with really close people. They were like 2km away, and about 15 people appeared further, up to 100km away and shit (i live in a low pop area), they can't move that much in just 10 min
and i dont think they'd install and uninstall every damn day right?
>>
Have any FtM had success using Grindr?
>>
>>6417721
just send a picture of ur dick and like no words necessary lol

>>6418037
LMAO hell no who wants a fucking vagina hahahahahaha
>>
>>6418037
Use okcupid, it has an option for transgenders
>>
>>6418047
i guess that works when i just wanna hook up and leave. thing is i just saw really cute guy and i'd hate to leave it at that kinda i dunno
i dont even know what id like to do after seeing that qt
>>
>>6417721
Your profile "disapears" after a day or two of you not loging in. It's to hide all the inactive profiles.

Also you have a favorites list, even though you've never seen it. It's the little star next to the settings tab. You can use it to keep profiles you like visible without sending any messages to them.

>You're Welcome
>>
>>6417990
I don't know, Grindr loads people in strange ways. It seems like it has some algorithms that ensure a wide range of people so you don't keep seeing the same ones. That's why you message them when you see them instead of waiting.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.