[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well? >what do you guys think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
Well?
>what do you guys think?
>>
It's conservatives using a tragedy to promote there ideas.

But i do agree that Muslims should not be allowed in the united states. Fuck them.

>If you decide to fuck a guy, you're getting stoned!!!
>>
>>6416504
Miloposter, after all this time how do you still not understand how to use greentext?
>>
File: 1463429455610.jpg (152 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463429455610.jpg
152 KB, 1280x720
>>6416548
So you have no opinions beyond improper format?
>>
>>6416529
You meant gun grabbers right?

>>>>>there
>>
>>6416529
As opposed to progressives using a tragedy to promote their ideas?
>>
He's right. Anyone saying other wise is fooling themselves. Straights tolerate us for now, because most people in the west live relatively comfortable lives. When people are well feed and entertained, society lets minoritys have rights. If things ever begin to fall apart society will turn on the gays again. We should all prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
Find a partner and get a house in the woods and learn how to shoot.
>>
>>6416504
that this faggot has a really good fashion sense
>>
>>6416504
I think milo is a horrible person, and should not be allowed to represent gay or any lgbt people. That being said, I agree that lgbt should arm themselves, particularly in light of the recent terrorism in Orlando.
>>
>>6416504
>end violence with violence
>if someone kills you, kill them back
>eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth

America is headed towards Darwinism. As gun laws looseness gets more attention and violence grows, more people will take to owning and carrying around dangerous weaponry. At some point in time, something will happen. Someone will shoot someone they didn't mean to. Perhaps someone important, perhaps someone incredibly innocent.

Then shit will go down, someone will want to take away the weapons. And others wont want that. And I'll be watching from somewhere that hopefully isn't California. Preferably Iceland.
>>
File: 1466057837462.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1466057837462.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>mfw banning Muslims and taking an automatic weapon to the bar are the best solutions you people can think of

Stricter background checks and vetting process you dumb fucks. Saying all Muslims are terrorists is akin to saying all white kids are psychos on the verge of shooting up their school. And taking guns into a bar when you and several people around you plan on getting drunk is dumb as shit
>>
File: moderate muslims.jpg (569 KB, 1464x1656) Image search: [Google]
moderate muslims.jpg
569 KB, 1464x1656
>>6420986
#NotAllMuslims
>>
File: economy 9mm.png (84 KB, 1099x421) Image search: [Google]
economy 9mm.png
84 KB, 1099x421
So, how well armed are you all?

Do any of you need any purchasing advice or whatever?
>>
File: KelTec .223 Rifle.jpg (109 KB, 819x614) Image search: [Google]
KelTec .223 Rifle.jpg
109 KB, 819x614
>>6420986
>Stricter background checks
For what, guns? That's dumb.

If you're talking about how Omar slipped through, it's probably because the FBI dropped the ball pretty hard.

The guy was refused a sale at a gunstore because he skeeved out the owners, they sent a tip to the FBI and all but looks like that wasn't listened to.

>And taking guns into a bar when you and several people around you plan on getting drunk is dumb as shit
Debatable, not everyone gets drunk when at a bar or club, but yes, you probably should refrain from handling a gun when out drinking.

I think a better idea is for bartenders and other staff at a club to have access to arms and be trained in their use.
>>
>>6421275
You know the sad part about all this?

If people in power weren't allowed bigass machine guns i wouldn't trip about being asked to give up the only thing that protects those not in power.
>>
>>6416529
>It's conservatives using a tragedy to promote there ideas.
And liberals don't use every mass shooting to promote theirs? Also, I really hate this new trend of calling anyone with an idea on how to handle a tragedy and prevent future ones as "pushing an agenda". Watching Total Biscuit scream how if you "push an agenda" (have an opinion on what caused this tragedy and how to prevent future ones) you're literally satan sealed that for me.

No, clearly, we should all say the most insipid things and just repeat what everyone else is saying anyway as in a fucking mass and not look for any underlying cause BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE FUCKING RACIST OR SOMETHING. No, fuck you, this was a case of a Muslim murdering 50 innocent people BECAUSE he is a Muslim.
>>
>>6420986
>stricter background checks
Omar Mateen was investigated by the United States federal government, personally, THREE TIMES.

>vetting process
We do that, which is why we've taken in so few hajis. However, the fact remains that Muslims are literal ticking time bombs. We already have hundreds of thousands of Muslims living in the United States that AGREE with what ISIS is doing. Islam is a dangerous death cult and a political propaganda system used by three dozen countries to violently oppress a sixth of the world's human population. Fuck Islam.

Also this >>6421242
>>
File: 1465758448846.png (18 KB, 637x208) Image search: [Google]
1465758448846.png
18 KB, 637x208
>>6424779

Relevant, and extremely cruel yet still apt
>>
>>6416504
Armed gays don't get bashed

I'd shoot someone who tried to assault me

>>6416529
I'm a libertarian, not a conservative
>>
>>6420773
>ONLY GAYS WHO SUPPORT THE TUMBLR OTHERKIN AGENDA REPRESENT US

Yeah how about you shut up because I probably don't like your spokespeople either

>>6420820
>I'm too cowardly to fight for my right to exist

Then leave coward. No one will miss you.
>>
File: z2.jpg (80 KB, 630x399) Image search: [Google]
z2.jpg
80 KB, 630x399
>>6421275
I've got two guns. And I live in Dallas. I think I'm good.
>>
>>6425421
Good start, which kinds?
>>
>>6425031
The single most pathetic moment in recent history was the Europe's/Belgium's response to Muslims murdering countless innocents in Brussels - the fucking cartoon fries. That was just so unbelievably pathetic I wanted to punch the person responsible.

That's what Europe has degraded to - countless people have been murdered in an act of senseless violence by people with morals of a medieval executioner and the best Europe could come up with is a fucking cartoon with fucking cartoon fries. That was so unbelievably pathetic I wanted to quit Europe all together.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.