[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>straight people actually believe this social justice is a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: kek.png (61 KB, 500x1697) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
61 KB, 500x1697
>straight people actually believe this
social justice is a hell of a drug
>>
>>6415185
>SJWs actually believe this
ftfy
>>
>>6415193
thanks anon.
dont know how I missed that.
Guess Im just retarded this morning
>>
>>6415185
What a fucking cuck, willing to raise someone else's cumshot.
>>
I wonder how he would feel knowing a bunch of fags on the internet are laughing at him
>>
>>6415222
Hey now, don't go bashing adoption. I wish more people would adopt.
>>
>>6415222
>someone else was fucked up for 9 month with hormones, pain and all that
>I get a kid with 0 effort
>I also get the benefits of it
Who's the real cuck here?
>>
Gay people are superior, though.
>>
>>6415246
Don't be retarded.
>>
Yes I'm superior :D
>>
>>6415236
you
>>
>>6415236
Definitely you.
>>
>>6415236
You are because you've been removed out of the gene pool by natural selection.
>>
>>6415250
Don't be a tranny
>>
>>6415185
do you have autism
>>
>>6415236
Still you
>>
>>6415185
>lesbian couples are proven to be the most abusive of all relationships
I mean it wouldn't surprise me since women are generally catty bitches, but I'd like to read more on this.
>>
>>6415185
>I am straight
And all of his credibility just flew right out of the window like a glorious winged faggot and landed right in the trash can in front of my home.
>>
>>6415185
you are undoubtly the asshole in this situation. fuck going on 4chan just lowers my faith in humanity. i need to stop
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.