[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why am I automatically a chaser for showing interest in trans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1465886472561.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1465886472561.gif
1 MB, 320x213
Why am I automatically a chaser for showing interest in trans people? Or scum cause I'm bi? Or pan? Whatever the fuck you categorize a nigga who don't care who he with as long as he loved and accepted. Like can I just not like anyone without being something shit nigga. Labels labels labels. Does it matter? Damn. Im on obviously butthurt just wanted and explanation
>>
>>6413728
Your mistake was taking the memes seriously.
>>
>>6413743
Highly doubt its a meme if some live by it as it were some code of conduct
>>
I wish people would stop discouraging chasers. It's reducing my dating pool that was already small to begin with.
>>
OP you're the fool for taking it seriously.
if you're interested in someone you talk to them
thats the only rule you should go by.
If it doesnt work out , whatever if it does then good shit.

Just chill babycakes
>>
>>6415271
It pissed me off for some reason. Idk
>>
The fact you identify them as a group instead of just wanting a gf/bf makes you a chaser.
>>
>>6419515
I only did so cause that's what they said that I only want them cause they're trans. I just identify them as they wish cause I respect what they want to be. Dont be an asshat. I didnt acknowledge her as trans. I was just talking to her about interest.
>>
>>6419536
The one insulting me and shit said I wanted them as if they were a separate group. I don't put them in a separate group
>>
>>6413728
Bruh, if you interesting and a bitch calls you a "chaser" she aint worth "chasing" anyway. Not even worth your time. Stay away from that dramatic bullshit.
>>
>>6419559
No some other asshat did. Me and her are talking actively.
>>
>>6419566
Ah, gotcha, I misunderstood. In that case, you shouldn't give a fuck. People hate you because they aint you.
>>
Your mistake was attempting ti date a trans. Normal people are already soulless and insane, dating somebody on hormones is even worse
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.