[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help a Straight, Male /pol/ack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: s4s certificate.png (1 MB, 955x631) Image search: [Google]
s4s certificate.png
1 MB, 955x631
So a few days ago I've begun to have feelings for a very feminine redpilled male to female tranny.
What do I do?
I am straight a male and a /pol/ack, this is degenerate.
>>
Like all weak and affection deprived people, you're bisexual.
>>
>>6413091
Invite him over for a marathon viewing of TGSNT. Sit on the couch in a way that only leaves him a small space to curl up next to you. Or invite him to the lake for a weekend. Pretend like other people were invited but they didn't show, so it's just the two of you.

>tfw i'm not the tranny op is talking about
>>
>>6413125
I'm not going to argue on weakness because you won't believe anything but, affection is something I've been surrounded by affection from many of my peers for much of my life
>>
>>6413179
I think they mean love.
>>
>>6413178
Cute but, they live in America, I live in Europe.
Sadly
>>
>>6413091
Also, take her shooting. Teach her how.
>>
>>6413181
Yes I have been deprived of love
>>
>>6413186
Different continent and I don't have a gun license here, would if I could desu
>>
>>6413183
Bummer.

You don't have gender dysphoria yourself, do you? And you know it's not really gay if you are the masculine one, right?
>>
>>6413179
That response is very incoherent. Are you nervous?
It's common for fringe maladjusts to fall for anything that shares their opinion. That being said, you should follow through with it, it's your best chance.
>>
>>6413201
No, I've always been pretty confident that I'm a male, with a penis.
Are you sure its not homosex? They're incredibly feminine, I'm more masculine by a small bit, so eh.
>>
>>6413206
I am a bit nervous, yes and I did rewrite that slightly.

Also, we both watch anime, we're both neet autists and we're both redpilled, so I think I'll go through with it.
>>
>>6413210
I don't think it's really gay unless you want their dick in your ass or mouth.
>>
>>6413230
I dont really want their penis desu, its pretty small as well
>>
>>6413091
>very feminine redpilled
You are THIS insecure that you have to make excuses to yourself to mitigate your gayness level in your eyes.
My advice is to stop letting the fear of degeneracy prevent you from being happy. Who gives a fuck about the future of society if no one was allowed to be happy the whole way through?
>>
>>6413317
Why did you include redpilled, he/she is pretty far right.
I am of course insecure, honestly I don't want to do degenerate immoral things but I love him/her
>>
If it looks like a woman
It it sounds like a woman
If it acts like a woman
If it smells like a wooman
If it feels like a woman

Then its just a woman, you're fine /pol/ bro.
>>
>>6413363
fag
>>
>>6413197
> falling in love over internet

KEK
>>
>>6413504
gay
>>6413509
I know
>>6413499
Thanks I guess
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.