[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
noh8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
This is Jackie Ball. She lives in Midlothian Texas and works for Auto Zone. She stood by the patio of my favorite tavern, screaming for more gay deaths in Orlando while we were eating dinner. My friends who own the bar are a lesbian couple. My eyes have been really opened. I'm bifemale in a relationship with a guy and I don't have to deal with this. What can I do to help?
>>
>>6412353
Nice fake anti-trump shilling.
>>
Not really. I've just not really seen this before and I want to be more supportive to my friends.
>>
File: 1462297647061.jpg (130 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
1462297647061.jpg
130 KB, 832x690
It's good your eyes are finally open to this worthy cause. Don't worry, there are people all acrosd the nation working to make these changes

If you can't wait until the Day of the Rope to sate your thirst for spilled faggot blood, you could just kill yourself right now. I know your suicide alone might seem utterly meaningless, but believe me, every fag death counts in the end.
>>
I appreciate the effort to troll, you put a lot into it! However, I was actually hoping for some ideas to make my friends understand that I love them and support them right now.
>>
Two vaginas??
>>
>>6412353

Trump wants to protect the LGBT community from jihadis, that screaming harpy's opinion doesn't matter.
>>
File: Hitler-stupid-smiling-276417.jpg (46 KB, 590x525) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-stupid-smiling-276417.jpg
46 KB, 590x525
>>6412411
Just be there with them in every moment and enjoy the time you have left together. It's all anyone can do in the end, especially in the face of the coming Fourth Reich. Make the life you have with your loved ones beautiful before it's snuffed out at the end of a rope after you all are dragged into the streets
>>
>hot chicks for trump
They litteraly did it.
I don't doubt you people need to train hard to troll leftists.
>>
Tell her to piss off next time you see her. I would recommend calling the police, but if she is clever she might be able to pull a Westboro and twist the law around her finger so that might not work.
>>
Doxx
>>
>>6412353
>She stood by the patio of my favorite tavern, screaming for more gay deaths in Orlando
Honestly, I fucking doubt it.
>>
>>6412353
>>6412370
>>6412411

Go back to where ever you came from, it's painfully obvious you've never posted on 4chan before.
>>
>>6412353
Eat Shit And Die.
>>
Not
Your
Personal
Army

Go hang yourself.
>>
Typical falseflag operation by an islamic communist
>>
>someone says something you don't like
>immediate first reaction is to dox and try and get le personal sjw army to ruin their life

Typical liberal crybully scumbag

Wahhhhhh my feelings
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.