[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i date a closeted gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1464776726973.jpg (82 KB, 640x659) Image search: [Google]
1464776726973.jpg
82 KB, 640x659
I knew a lot of closeted boys and they looked interested with me, some of them even flirted with me. But im openly gay and they think that if their friends see them with me their secret will see light.
Im starting to be annoyed about this, i wont hide to date nothing.
>>
>>6411660
Stop trying to date jailbait. Date somebody your own age. Teens are fucking annoying with how insecure they are.
>>
>>6411804
Wtffff who said i want to date teens, i want date people of my age and im 20
>>
>>6411660
I doubt it will work if he's that far in the closet. I'm closeted to a lot of my family but all of my friends know and I've had zero issues dating. I doubt I could get away with it if my friends didn't know though, that would be impossible.
I think in this case you could try dating I guess and attempt to keep it a secret by only meeting in private locations, but that's kind of a mental health drain and it will hurt the relationship.
Personally, I think in this case it is not possible for you to date the guy, the relationship will inevitably crash and burn.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 600x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 600x311
>>6411660
That wasn't flirting. That was "I wish this degenerate would stop staring at me"
>>
>>6412714
I never start to stare anyone im too shy. If i know they flirt is because they stare often.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.