[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is my friend gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
He's the guy in the middle. To be fair he has a girlfriend but he's always posturing in a feminine way, 90% of his friends are gay and he works as a male model and is studying architecture. He's always surrounded by guys and seems more at ease and happier then than when he's with his girlfriend. I think he may have a thing for that chinese guy with the glasses.
>>
>my friend does everything a gay person would do
>"herp derp is muh friend gay?"
You answered your own question, darling.
>>
>>6410760
Why don't you ask your "friend" yourself?
>>
>>6410760
Sorry OP, but I'm pretty sure Dave Grohl is straight.
>>
>>6410760
>>6410988
Also, why the fuck would he have "a thing" for the ugliest guy in the photo ?
>>
>>6410760
that sounds like a straight guy desu
>>
>>6410760
>To be fair he has a girlfriend
That should be your cue.
Straight until proven otherwise.
unless you catch him sucking dick he's to be considered straight.
>>
Why don't you ask him? I mean, it's a simple question. If he's not a cunt then he'll answer you honestly.
>>
>>6410760
>he has a girlfriend
hmmm, this is a tough one op
>>
>>6410760
>He's always surrounded by guys and seems more at ease and happier then than when he's with his girlfriend.

the problem all gays seem to have is conflating fraternization with sexual attraction.

you just wish he was gay. you don't really know him, just his mannerisms and that he has a gf.
>>
Maybe he just has a shitty relationship
>>
mfw OP is the guy in the picture
mfw he is asking because he's confused
>>
>>6410760
> He's always surrounded by guys and seems more at ease and happier then than when he's with his girlfriend
thats pretty much the case with every guy lol
>>
File: abrahamlinkoln.jpg (12 KB, 236x341) Image search: [Google]
abrahamlinkoln.jpg
12 KB, 236x341
>>6410760
Sounds more bisexual man. Stop thinking black and white, gay or straight. It's his life not yours so there's no reason why you should interfere. Also, posting a picture of him and others on a public website with out his or their permission is very rude.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.