[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In like half a week I'm going with some friends to a certain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (1 MB, 2500x1875) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
1 MB, 2500x1875
In like half a week I'm going with some friends to a certain friend's place, there will be booze, raunchy guy shit and worst of all: a sauna.
Now they're insisting to be completely naked in the sauna, last time I was under the exact same conditions, I couldn't help glancing at their cocks from time to time and I ended up feeling very awkard and just looking down after-the-fact the entire time we were still outside, thank fuck people can't see you blushing in darkness.
So my question to you /legbutts/ is the following: Considering there's most likely a guy whose cock I'd want to succ there, how do I go about it feeling as normal and non-awkward as possible? They all know about my gayness (except the cock-guy) and saunas feel too good to pass up the chance.
So please give me some advice on how to go about this!
>>
bumpo
>>
File: Finnfrogs.png (244 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
Finnfrogs.png
244 KB, 4500x4334
I've been to sauna and didn't get an erection. I was really drunk though.
>>
Can't you just put a steamer in a bathroom and sit in hot water if you have a bathtub? It's the same effect. Are you just going for the social experience?
>>
>>6410531
That and it's easier and more fun (for the most part anyway, drinking alone for example wouldn't be very fun) that way.
>>
File: 1463421189423.jpg (591 KB, 1918x1276) Image search: [Google]
1463421189423.jpg
591 KB, 1918x1276
>>6409992
>and worst of all: a sauna.
Vittu urpo.
>>
>>6409992
I find it really hard to get a hard on in the sauna.
Just turn up the heat and sit as far up as possible then you'll be more preoccupied with trying not to be a bitch and leave before the others do.
>>
File: NoEscapeDansen.gif (453 KB, 255x144) Image search: [Google]
NoEscapeDansen.gif
453 KB, 255x144
>>6409992
I did a bunch of speed so I wouldn't get hard in a sauna; I was drunk at the time too and forgot how much it makes you overheat and I pretty much had to be carried out.
Shits and giggles were had
>>
File: yolo.jpg (50 KB, 788x433) Image search: [Google]
yolo.jpg
50 KB, 788x433
>>6410623
>doing speed in sauna
#yolo
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.