[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw tranny >tfw super tall >tfw ugly big Roman nose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: tears.gif (988 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
tears.gif
988 KB, 500x300
>tfw tranny
>tfw super tall
>tfw ugly big Roman nose
>tfw thin upper lip
>tfw high forehead
>tfw symmetric face but highly asymmetric chin
>tfw ugly thin straight hair
>tfw disgusting fag voice
>tfw no curves, no butt, no hips
>tfw repulsive personality
I am a freak in the most literal sense and no one will ever love me unless they are HIV-infected gay men with no standards and nothing to lose.
>>
>>6409984
Good luck?
>>
If you're a tranny some guy out there will want to fuck you. Your description sounds like the trans girl version of Marilyn Manson and I'm sure someone's into that
>>
>>6410003
Agreed
>>
>>6409984
>>tfw high forehead

Generally girls have a much higher forehead/hairline than men. Having a very low hairline looks weird on girls and kind of ape-like on men.

Post yourself on pass-gen and ask for legit criticism. Ignore the trolls and engage with anyone who has something sensible to suggest. You just need to break down every part of your appearance and work on how it can be improved. If it can't be improved then you need to get your head around how to make it work with the rest of yourself, this is one of those situations where you're gonna have to put in the hard work. Plenty of cis girls are born just like you and they have to do their best to make themselves look more feminine too, you're in a no different situation from them, so try and find out what they're doing.

Go to those kinds of women's forums instead of 4chan, don't even tell them you're trans - you're female. You'll get better replies there, this place will just call you a hon and tell you to kill yourself. You could post pictures of legit, normal cis women who aren't feminine here and people will call them hons and say they don't pass.
>>
>>6411614
Hon detected kys famalam
>>
>>6411614
Great advice and so true hon!!

xoxo
Rhona
>>
>>6409984

So you're 90% of MtF?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.