[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Per Yngve Ohlin.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Per Yngve Ohlin.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
Ok, so I'm constantly considering it. I feel like nobody likes me. I never felt loved in a relationships, or that a friend cares about me.

Am I just bitter because I can't get the people I like, or is it just because I'm a pussy?
>>
>>6409149
Hmm. I feel that way too. Honestly it comes and goes.

For me, I get super depressed and think everyone is tired of my shit, and so I close up and become really unresponsive and quiet.

However, I get out of it with time and realize how irrational my assumptions are, and then I go do productive things.

Just hang tight, maybe go for a walk or two. Breathe that air in and out deeply, and develop a hobby or something.
>>
>>6409149
need someone to talk too? im known to be cool with people. skype or steam if you want?
>>
>>6409216
I feel like I told my story a thousand times, but I'm willing to talk if you want.
www.steamcommunity.com/user/noble98
>>
Do you suppress your anger? I was feeling really fucked up and hopeless about my life for similar reasons. When I realised I was suppressing loads of anger and generally not processing a lot of my emotions I felt better. I also feel better at taking action to improve my life.

Good luck anon, don't suicide you might as well stay in this world for as long as possible even if it sucks for now.
>>
File: Image6.jpg (502 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Image6.jpg
502 KB, 1920x1200
Life is really hard on this planet for the 99% of people born not born into wealth or beauty. You just have to try and find some stuff you enjoy doing to pass the time

>learn an instrument, pick up a sport, write romance novellas, w.e you get the point

If you meet some cool people along the way that's a plus, but you have to learn to be ok by yourself

don't an-hero anon, most everyone struggles even if you don't see it
>>
I've tried it at least 10 times every year past 7 years. Waste of time n effort. Only came close like 3 of those times. Just gonna make life harder for other people

Inb4 edgy
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.