[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do fujoshits with borderline personalities go FTM so often?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Fujoshi_2.jpg (166 KB, 450x480) Image search: [Google]
Fujoshi_2.jpg
166 KB, 450x480
Why do fujoshits with borderline personalities go FTM so often?

Also gayfags of /lgbt/: would you bang one?
>>
>>6408261
>would you bang one?
Wut fujoshits or FTM
>>
>>6408268
A fujoshit is just a larval form of a gay FTM.
>>
>>6408261
I'd bang the idealized one in my imagination but probably not any real life one.
>>
>>6412007
Do you like bagina? Are you bi?
>>
>>6408261
>Why do fujoshits with borderline personalities go FTM so often?
To become their favorite Homestuck characters, obviously.

>would you bang one?
You know how there's that old saying that goes "don't stick your dick in crazy"?
>>
>>6408261
its so true, it's unfunny.

If mtfs were actually women, they wouldn't have AGP, they'd be happy with being gay male masterrace. Yaoi is the female version of AAP
>>
File: smug anime.jpg (7 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
smug anime.jpg
7 KB, 229x220
>>6412110
>To become their favorite Homestuck characters, obviously.

So it's like MtF that try to become their favorite animu loli?
>>
>>6412236
Can confirm, this is why I transition.
>>
>>6412251
Then the theory as been proved.

I will write some whitepapers about the subject so I can become the center of discussion like Blanchard is during shitstorms in the generals.

Also japanese cartoons > western tumblr cartoons.
>>
File: image.jpg (760 KB, 1114x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
760 KB, 1114x1600
>>6408289
>>6408261
>fujoshits with borderline personalities
You mean femboys cause they like lewd 2d Bl more than anyone.

They're already boys, even if they abuse estrogen.
>>
>>6412224
There are some studies on what we call "masturbtory conditioning", though currently they exist only in relation to sex offenders.
It would be interesting if someone did one to see how it relates to gender identity, aka if imagining yourself as the opposite sex for lewd purposes can eventually lead you to believe you're tran.
>>
>Why do fujoshits with borderline personalities go FTM so often?
>A fujoshit is just a larval form of a gay FTM.
>To become their favorite Homestuck characters, obviously.
oh god i know this exact person
i dated him for 3 years
>>
i'm not really into masc
>>
Damn, this thread is so full of shit. I'm a fujo and transitioning is not something that had ever occurred to me. 3D males are disgusting.
>>
File: 5AeczTg.gif (582 KB, 400x329) Image search: [Google]
5AeczTg.gif
582 KB, 400x329
>>6414279
...tf are you doing on LGBT then
>>
>>6412251
people who transition for these reasons really validate the opinion that all people with gender dysphoria should be in mental illness therapy and not on HRT. I know you're joking but I kinda do think a large number of trans are just aspie shut-ins that think if they are a cute little anime girl their life will be fixed.
>>
>>6414567
Shitting on all of you to make myself feel better
>>
File: 1466204958713.png (206 KB, 576x448) Image search: [Google]
1466204958713.png
206 KB, 576x448
>>6414705
About your benis envy I presume?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.