[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How >JUST is your life right now, /lgbt/? apologizes for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
How
>JUST
is your life right now, /lgbt/?

apologizes for using cheap memes but i just want to get the point across. i'm not doing well
>>
I spent last night out in Brisbane, Australia, getting very drunk on gin. For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to end the night with fucking cask wine at a friend's place. I got halfway through a glass and passed out. Woke up with my pants around my knees and my ass was sore. I don't remember how I got home, I must have had a shower because now my hair's wet. Feeling pretty JUST to be honest.
>>
pretty cute

what's wrong baby. take some supplements and drink a lot of water :V
>>
>>6408243
>i'm not doing well
Because you are insane, get help
>>
I ran out of clean shorts and it was too hot for pants so I wore a skirt today.
Just JUST my just right the fuck up.
>>
File: 1436081560574.jpg (60 KB, 500x737) Image search: [Google]
1436081560574.jpg
60 KB, 500x737
>>6408243
>disgusting agp fetishist
>getting kicked out of uni from bad grades (depression, anxiety)
>was NEET, will be NEET again because unemployable
>haven't had friends in years
>alcohol, weed, and video games aren't doing it for me anymore
JUST
>>
>>6408972
use the money you have to buy hrt drugs online and self med, then become a degenerate hooker
>>
File: image.jpg (346 KB, 2100x3150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
346 KB, 2100x3150
>>6408778
Please just stop following me from thread to thread, this is extremely tiring for me to keep getting talked down to by abusers such as yourself. I don't understand your motivation and obsession with my posts.
>>
>>6410124
keep your ego in check, nobody actually gives a shit about, but it's obvious who you are from your thread spamming and stop.
>>
File: Expand+dong_74bff8_5318627.jpg (48 KB, 383x700) Image search: [Google]
Expand+dong_74bff8_5318627.jpg
48 KB, 383x700
>>6408483
>>
>Granddad on moms side went bald early
>Dad & his dad went grey early

>Be 18 y/o
>Hairline started to recede but HRT is slowly fixing it
>All is mostly well, it's not even much of a problem for me anymore
>Yesterday while hanging out with girlfriend, rest my head in her lap
>She tells me that she sees some grey hair

I swear to god I might just have the worst hair genetics on earth.
>>
>>6410276
Grey hair is pretty qt if you ask me
>>
I can't decide what to wear today and I got a bit of facial hair shadow.

I wanna wear a skirt but my hips are so small cause I lost weight and it don't look as good no more. (._.)
>>
>>6409978
oh I'm halfway there, except the eventual AIDS treatments would negate any money earned from whoring
>>
>>6410124
>>6408243
You're that same creepy rad man who keeps ranting against bgt all the time aren't you?

Go fuck yourself.

Run off back to your fundie preachers and stay there, creep.
>>
File: 1464543516649.jpg (424 KB, 980x585) Image search: [Google]
1464543516649.jpg
424 KB, 980x585
>>6412633
that's not me. i think you know that. everybody hates me just from the sight of me, tho, and i'd like to understand why.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.