[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vagina Smell Meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: comp-1_00000.png (2 MB, 3016x3655) Image search: [Google]
comp-1_00000.png
2 MB, 3016x3655
>mfw I've slept with close to 20 women
>never encountered a fishy vagina
>in fact, they all had a very similar scent

Am I just lucky or is the "pussy smells like fish" thing just a joke or a holdover from the middle ages before hygiene?
>>
>the middle ages before hygiene
Also America.
>>
It actually smells like feces because it's like 2 inches away from the ass and women aren't exactly known for wiping properly. You probably didn't notive it because you're shit yoirself, as evidenced by the fact you prefer sex with women.
>>
>>6407982

>what fembois want us to believe

I've had sex with both ass and vagina. Vagina wins and its not close. Ass is literally the road of last resort. Sorry to disappoint you, homo
>>
>>6407982
reminder that all girls have had poop on/in their vagina at least once during their life
>>
>>6407998
In their head too.
>>
>>6407996
Sucking cock is better than ypur yeasty holes you cuck
>>
File: 34534534.png (402 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
34534534.png
402 KB, 700x700
>>6408004
>>
File: 1425512804464.jpg (52 KB, 400x623) Image search: [Google]
1425512804464.jpg
52 KB, 400x623
>>6407968
You a dyke? Maybe you're just used to it.

They say you have trouble smelling your own smell.
>>
pussy only smells bad when it's got some kind of infection. fish smell is bacterial infection, iirc

>>6407982
>implying men don't get shit all over their pubes and leave skid marks in their undies
nice try dudebro
>>
>>6407968
maybe you have a poor sense of taste?
I have definitely not be with as many girls as you but they all had very different tastes to me. In fact, one gf had always had a weird (can't think of a better term than...) tangy taste to her that I never liked. She decided to start eating healthier for her complexion and completely cut out TacoBell. She ate their crap several times a week. Her taste drastically changed (for the better). But the taste was never super fishy.

The bad fishy smell thing.. I'm pretty sure that's yeast infection territory.
>>
>>6408048
>skidmarks in their undies

Nah that's women. The gargantuan brown streaks bitches leave are unmatched. And men don't get shit on their pubes unless they actively smear they balls with fecal matter, which sounds like something you would do.
>>
>>6407996
I've been with enough bi and str8 guys to know that's bullshit. You need to jump through all kinds of hoops before a woman will consent to anal sex and this fact is oft lamented.

All men love anal.
>>
>>6408087
Sounds like you didn't douche your ass today, kek.
Are femfags always this pressed and insecure over the fact that they have no choice but to practice scat and ass to mouth?
>>
>>6407968
I ate out a pre op FtM

It's the only bad smelling vagina I've ever encountered

It smelt like a dirty arm pit X 1000
>>
>>6408092
Men love anal like poor kids love Jordan's. It's just a bragging rights
>>
>>6407968
I think it's just a meme. The true scent:
>someone pissed in this corpse's armpit
Equal parts urine and sweat, with a dash of rotting flesh. The only exception was when I was with a girl who'd JUST showered, and then there was just a faint hint of sweat that was very pleasant by comparison.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.