[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw starting to really feel bottled up feelings about wanting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ZEEPZOPZOOP.gif (366 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
ZEEPZOPZOOP.gif
366 KB, 500x355
>tfw starting to really feel bottled up feelings about wanting to be a woman
>tfw no therapist
>tfw don't know if a LMHC or an actual Doctor in Psych is better
HOLY FUCK THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER THAT I HAVE SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT AND NOW I'M NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO TALK TO SOMEONE FOR WEEKS
>>
>>6407330
Pop E. Skip the rest it's bs. But we'll listen anyway
>>
Also, just don't be scared.
>>
>>6407351
ok so they're just so many unknowns and what-ifs that's what's scary to me

i dont want to end up looking like a freak
>>
>>6407375
Just boymode til you pass or if you don't pass, detransition.
>>
>>6407408
but then im stuck being a sterile femboy
>>
>>6407375
>i dont want to end up looking like a freak
As soon as you don't cut parts of your body, you can always go back. Facial hair removal is the only permanent change. You'll never be a manly bearded man. That's about it.
>>
>>6407411
>sterile
Take years. You should have make up your mind before it happens.
>>
>>6407424
I think I'd have to get FFS to pass in all honesty.
>>
>>6407330
Sounds like your bell went off, hon! :-)
>>
>>6407442
Can you please explain to me what hons are?
>>
File: cheap-hrt.png (98 KB, 1107x586) Image search: [Google]
cheap-hrt.png
98 KB, 1107x586
>>6407375
Yeah don't worry so much, it doesn't do enough to make you look significantly different on its own and even if by chance you get decent breast growth, which unfortunately isn't likely, it's easy to hide with those cheap 3-pack sports bras you can get at walmart.

Just buy pic-related and work your way up to 200 mg of spiro daily for the first month in 50 mg increments each week, then add finasteride and work up to 6 mg daily for a couple weeks, then finally add estradiol in 2 mg increments till you end up at either 6 or 8 mg daily (whichever feels better).

Make sure to divide your doses so you don't ride an emotional rollercoaster throughout the day. Total cost is about $70 a month. Once you're done with the self-medding phase and get a blood test and prescription the price drops to about $10 a month depending on pharmacy and your healthcare.
>>
>>6407451
No. Don't start with dry antiandrogens. That's how they try to discourage us. Chemical castration. If anything, only take E. 3 to 6 mg per day. Add the spiro dosage as told by the other anon. If you feel depressed, stop. You can transition with E only. Not with aa only.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.