[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else doesn't even care about the haters? Gwar edito
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: dolphin time2.jpg (106 KB, 500x597) Image search: [Google]
dolphin time2.jpg
106 KB, 500x597
Who else doesn't even care about the haters? Gwar editoin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6HIifwp4MM

Honestly, should we be begging for their acceptance in the first place? I think it should be the other way around. Let's feel sorry for them for once. Who's with me?
>>
>>6407309
>Hurr durr it doesn't matter what society thinks just bee urself and make it worse for all the normal people who want to blend into society

Holy fuck man, I usually post on /pol/ but damn I sometimes feel bad for all the normal trannies and gays that are just trying to get by while you faggots yell about 'muh opreshun muh society' Your just making it worse for people who want to actually integrate into society

>Gas yourself
>>
>>6412168
>I usually post on /pol/
Why do you feel like you have a place here?
>>
It's hard to not bother about the haters when everyone's a hater.
If you want to know what it's like to be gay in countries outside of the walled world, or what it was like in the past, come out as a paedo. This will be exactly the same kind of treatment people give gays unless the state puts a ton of anti-discrimination laws in place.
This is hate. What you pampered crybabies complain about in your welfare states is not hate, it's mild disapproval.
>>
>>6412253
I jump from board to board, and how does anyone have a 'place' on a Somoan penguin hunting board
>>
>>6412291
but pedos want to fuck children that have not reached sexual maturity. Gays are atleast both sexually mature and aware adults. Pedophilia usually comes with other severe mental problems and simply cant be treated like anything else
>>
>>6412344
I don't think that was the point of his post. The point was that coming out as a pedophile in the developed world will earn you the same treatment as a gay/pedophile in the developing world. He's probably Russian, though.
>>
>>6412385
Fair enough, though I would still say pedophilia is a somewhat bad example

Just for a moment, lets take a look at EVERY SINGLE 3d world country that is hostile toward LGBT

Think for a second, what is the connection between all of these countries.

Let me give you a hint
>They all have a muslim majority
>>
File: first world.jpg (120 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
first world.jpg
120 KB, 1280x960
>>6412385
Good guess, I am, though I could be in any non-Muslim country which isn't green on this map and things wouldn't be much different for me.
Thank dog I wasn't born in some Arab hellhole at least.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.