[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you don't need dysphoria to be trans When will the ride end.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: unnamed.gif (990 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
990 KB, 500x200
>you don't need dysphoria to be trans

When will the ride end.
>>
>>6407285
Yeah i am wondering how that works too.
>>
>>6407285
It's honestly ridiculous. If you love and accept your body then what's the fucking problem? You don't feel trans, you just WANT to be trans. I swear those are the people who fetishcize oppression or something.
>>
>>6407285
Well, as an umbrella term, "trans" covers more than we transsexuals. It also covers the entire spectrum of GNC persons, so it's inevitably going to include people who don't experience discomfort/pain at the physical and social implications of their assigned gender the way others do.

You clearly don't need dysphoria to be trans. Whether trans should be so big is a separate question.
>>
You don't need dysphoria to have gender dysphoria
>>
File: 1465961114883.jpg (70 KB, 439x480) Image search: [Google]
1465961114883.jpg
70 KB, 439x480
>im a non transitioning transwomen

There absolutely are people that just say this shit for attention. Let it slide they will move on.
>>
>>6407285
You don't even need to present as femme to be trans, or be attracted to men in order to be mtf.
Just pop some titty skittles, sit back and watch as you grow some delicious bewbs that you can feel up
>>
>>6407285
I hate myself, not my penis, so I don't think I have gender dysphoria. I want to transition because thinking about it and taking steps to present fem make me happier with myself, somehow. I'm not tumblr about oppression, and I'm not doing it to get off.
Label me pls
>>
>>6407853
ur a faggot
>>
File: 908453.png (147 KB, 344x419) Image search: [Google]
908453.png
147 KB, 344x419
>you don't need SRS in order to be trutrans
>>
>>6407859
;~;
>>
File: 3C3l1jl.png (100 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
3C3l1jl.png
100 KB, 300x300
>being trans is a real thing and not just a result of your pent up adolescent rage
>>
>>6407869
But that's true tough, women can have penises.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.