[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to be gay even if, as a male, you get hard around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Is it possible to be gay even if, as a male, you get hard around and fuck women?
>>
>>6407064
That sort of defeats the purpose of being gay
>>
>>6407064
We call them biscum where i'm from
>>
>>6407064
Well when you choose to get infected with homosexuality, it makes you 100% irreversibly gay, which is why bisexuals don't exist and the acronym is LGT.
>>
Yes of course, your natural sexual instincts, which your body was made for, will always be there underneath the gay fetish.
>>
>>6407216
This.

You're not one of us and you never will be.
>>
>>6407216
is hate of bisexuals common in the lgbt community?

will a homo ever get sued by a bisexual for hate speech?
>>
>>6407279
Hey you will never get a woman with attitude
>>
File: bis can't handle the bantz.png (1 MB, 686x6047) Image search: [Google]
bis can't handle the bantz.png
1 MB, 686x6047
>>6407279
They brought the hate on themselves tbph.

Even still, "biphobia" is a joke. We're not nearly as hard on them as they claim we are.
>>
>>6407298
Hahaha that comic always cracks me up
>>
>>6407298
Biphobia is real as fuck u ignorant shitlord.
>>
>>6407298
I hope someone kills this bislut nigger.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.