[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are most trannies fucking batshit insane? I don't mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1462042411709.jpg (57 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
1462042411709.jpg
57 KB, 550x367
Why are most trannies fucking batshit insane? I don't mean just their tranny disorder, but literally everything else. Narcissism, delusions, bipolar disorder, histrionic / attention whoring behavior, autism, depression, OCD, even megalomania.

On top of that, their snowflakism is completely off the charts. Every single tranny I've ever talked to subscribes to anarchism, communism, nazism (kek), libertarianism, feminism, paganism or some other fedoracore edgelord philosophy. It's like there isn't a single normal person among them and they're all fucked in the head.
>>
failures in life probably. shame..
>>
>>6406502
Join us. We're fun.
>>
Of the things you listed I'm only kinda depressed, and I've always refused/never taken antidepressants. I try to be good
>>
what exactly were you expecting to get out of this thread? lets not act like you came here to be convinced of anything other than the opinion you currently hold?? You're obviously not changing the mind of anyone here. did you just want to vent?

this same exact thread gets posted like 10 times a day dude most of us are just too tired of replying to the same shit to even respond any more.
>>
You would be insane too if you chopped your balls.
>>
>>6406502
People unfairly treat us like shit and no one really cares to do anything about it but us. The social stigma is so bad that we avoid talking about our issues and seeking help. We're raised in an openly hostile environment and often rejected by our own families. Believe it or not, that fucks with your mental health in the long run and it makes you more disenfranchised/resentful of mainstream society, which is why a lot of us join fringe sociopolitical movements.

Also there are lots of different people that subscribe to those ideologies. Having an interest in politics doesn't make you a snowflake.
>>
>>6406502
a lot of it is the culture. i'm a ftm tranny and there's TONS of pressure to be a feminist liberal with cookie-cutter views and further their left agendas. it's literally the only way people will like me and i've accepted this. any time i speak my own mind or show some kind of independent thought i'm shunned by the left wing. right wing people typically dislike me for being trans so there is no winning.

i usually don't care much for political extremes and i'm more of a moderate than anything (i have bernie supporters as close friends and i have trump supporter friends too). thinking you actually have a say in politics is a normie american meme anyways.

i'd say a good 15-20% of the trans people you're talking about don't actually believe in that shit they just agree with it because anarchists, communists, and nazis are crazy enough to be giving them attention and they wanted to be liked.
normies tend to not associate with trannies.
>>
File: iiam.gif (4 KB, 650x220) Image search: [Google]
iiam.gif
4 KB, 650x220
>Why are these people who lived in hell and hated themselves for reasons almost entirely unknown to them during their formative years so crazy?
>>
>>6406502
Is it shitpost time already?
Idk mang, maybe it's because when we come out young, we are told its a phase or that we are just gay/bi/lesbo and if we try and persist we are told we have mental problems and being told you have mental problems really makes you feel like you have mental problems. thinking you have mental problems can make you feel like shit actually giving you mental problems. Or if we do persist, we are shunned and ignored for the rest of our lives by our families, giving us a mental problem called depression, and an ignored depression can turn into grasping for attention or suicide.

When we aren't ignored by our families, usually we end up ignored by society, with strangers then telling us we have a mental problem. With society ignoring us and telling us to "kill ourselves tranny faggot" (even to the ftms that like whatever the stranger considers straight for an ftm, or an mtf liking whatever stranger considers to be straight) we tend to cling to whatever social life we have, appearing annoying and clingy. Or when society threatens to kill us so we develop paranoia of getting killed while our family stands around saying that "well, your not /out/ there so theres definitely no chance you will get hurt..." even though some fuck followed you home on several occasions making you fear for your life.

What about the famous transfolk? oh you know, they also receive death threats, despite being supported by some media, their whole family, and having more friends than I've had in my life time. Even the media ones are deemed fucking mentally handicaped sometimes.

You got to think that sometimes being fucking ignored, thrown death threats, being followed home, being unwelcome in normal fucking every day life, having unaccepting families or families that flat out reject your ass, having no job because nobody is willing to hire you, having no hormones to make you feel right again and no way of getting hormones because insurances dont support
>>
>>6407959

your "choice" in use of hormones, then yeah, your going to have maybe just a little fucking bit of mental issues. Maybe if humanity learned to be a little more fucking willing to actually treat us like HUMAN BEINGS rather than a rotten bag of tomatoes on the side of the street, you wouldn't be seeing so many disgusting hons with so many mental issues that a coke addict looks like a sane and normal person.
>>
>>6406502
They have like a 50% suicide rate too
there should be more research into this shit since it's likely some kind of disorder
>>
>>6407976
yeah, it's a disorder in the way you were born, while your brain develops in a way, your hormones in the womb may shift, making your brain be build in the structure of a male while your body develops a female. still, yes I agree, more research does need to go into the field.
>>
>>6407986
>still believing this debunked crap and repeating it like a mantra
>>
>>6407994
could you send me a link to where this was debunked, I hadnt seen that it was debunked.
>>
>>6406502
>Why are most trannies fucking batshit insane?

Part of it may be because you are only getting a snapshot in time of these ppl, not there whole arch of who they are becoming and you are interacting with them when they are basically going through a second puberty. Think about how 14, 15, 16yr old girls behave... would you really want to be around that as well?
>>
>>6408007
>part of turning into a woman is becoming a complete retard

Youre onto something
>>
>>6407986
Source?
Henny, what you're describing is physically impossible.
>>
>>6408002
You've also never seen any evidence showing it to be the case
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.