[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does anyone here go on this site
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (205 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.png
205 KB, 500x333
Why does anyone here go on this site
>>
>>6405961
I got nothing better to do Tbh
>>
>>6405961
Trans resources and answers to my questions from people who know what they're talking about.
>>
>>6405961
Research reasons. I'm a "cis woman" and I want to understand this shit.
>>
I need to buy a cable for my new mac and some stuff to get it running. Meanwhile I insult people i don't like here.
I may insult you op, just ask.

>Trans resources and answers to my questions from people who know what they're talking about.
I won't stay long this time. Enjoy.
>>
I'm lonely
>>
>>6405986
you will never understand, roastie
>>
It's something to do
>>
A friend showed me ED in college and I discovered 4chan through that. That was a decade ago. 4chan's a breath of fresh air when I find I've been on social media for too long.

I'm on this board specifically because I am a sad tranny.
>>
>>6406054
Hey me too! Suicide pact?
>>
>>6405986
Your body and brain make you better than us but it hurts to be reminded so some people have delusions of equality because pain hurts. What is there to understand?
>>
>>6405961
A view into the lives of others. An opportunity to be kind anonymously. On this board to learn more about what being bi means and how to properly put things in my and others asses.
>>
File: image.jpg (206 KB, 766x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206 KB, 766x700
/lgbt/ is just another logical progression in my almost half a lifetime of browsing 4chan

Also I need to talk to transgirls at odd points of the day
>>
>>6405961

because I've met cute sodomizable bi and gay boys here and I'm always fishing for more
>>
>>6405961
The Critic pics
>>
>>6405961
To convince confused people that they are trans and to get on hormones ASAP
>>
extreme boredom

this board is just weird as hell to me now that my brain is starting to tune into normie life though. the pathetic hatred, obsession with beauty, its all just weird
>>
>>6405961
Looking for a polgbt tranny to suck my dick.
>>
>>6405961
I'm a white cis dude but i find all this weird shit somewhat intersting.
>>
>>6407094
this.
>>
>>6407106
I'll suck your dick if you take me on a good date and impress me with your bantz.
>>
I'm gay but I'm not a faggot.
>>
Because I've begun to enjoy being told how ugly I am.
>>
I come here when I need a break from /v/ to post in Bi/fem threads, start music threads and lurk and laugh at the shit show that is /mtfgen/
>>
I have an obligation to remind monosexuals how lonely they are.
>>
My girlfriend is busy and I'm an empty person who has a hard time working up the effort to pursue my actual hobbies fifty percent of the time so I rely on her attention to keep me happy and whenever she's not around I use this board as a substitute.
>>
File: lvdy8qkMhn1qbntkwo1_500.jpg (96 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
lvdy8qkMhn1qbntkwo1_500.jpg
96 KB, 500x500
i only come here when im depressed. this is a wallowing hole.
>>
Biscum looking for someone to fuck since I already made Wizard status and got my card.

Georgia, hmu, plz enjoy normal things and not dragging meathooks into people and shit like that thnx.
>>
>>6405961

I feel like I can be open and be myself with no consequences. Its a substitute for having friends.
>>
I don't even know anymore. No one likes me IRL, so of course no one talks to me here either. No one likes a near middle-aged self loathing tranny.
>>
>>6405961
What is life is the real question.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.