[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a complete noob and have no idea if there are some of you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Freud.png (1 MB, 719x1071) Image search: [Google]
Freud.png
1 MB, 719x1071
I am a complete noob and have no idea if there are some of you that understand the situation, but please hear me out.
I am a psychology and philosophy student and life with my girlfriend, a psychology student. I am bisexual... and my girlfriend and i are in some kind of open relationship.
She likes threesomes with guys and there was this dude we dated and had sex with. However, he moved to germany and we lost contact.
Now, my gf would really love to have a threesome with a friend of mine. He is a virgin. I would like, too... however, a friend of mine has a crush on him (and he may like her too...) i know that he couldn't say no to losing his virginity to us, but what if things between him and my friend work out?
Do you think it would be wrong to take his virginity, since it could affect their relationship? They are going to get together. Another friend of mine is going to ship them, it will work, i know that for certain.
Tomorrow, he will stay for the night at my place. My gf plans on seducing him there... is this wrong?
>>
>>6405399
You wierd - at first you just fuck with your fuckbuddies with no regard but then for some reason, in that particular situation think about morals and decency and what not?
By the way you talk, I'm guessing you and your friends are just horny teens who took on the idea of open relationship since it allows you to be horny teens. So just continue to be that, if that's how you wanna live bit don't pretend that you have some high morals
>>
>>6405555
Why does having so-called fuckbuddies conflict with morals?
>>
>>6405555
This.

But basically OP if you want to do the adult thing straight up talk to the dude about it. I mean it's not definitely a relationship killer if they aren't already together, and losing his virginity with you might be better than him fucking up with her.Or just wait until they've tried their relationship and its fallen apart so you don't have to feel guilty.

I mean the main thing is the dude even definitely bi? You can convince virgins to do some fucked up shit if it means getting laid.
>>
>>6405588
I am pretty sure he is, but now that you mention it... there is no way to be certain. I mean, he thinks that men are attractive. Very. And he talked to me about wanting to have sex with a male (specifically) so bad, but you're right, he could also be desperate... maybe it would be better for him to lose his virginity first?
>>
>>6405630
So, why are you placing so much value on the dat bois virginity again?
Just fuck him already, if he gets into it then he'll become a slut like you and your girl and you'll get yourself one more fuckbuddy.

If he's not then he'll get away from you and will be better for it
Ether way everybody wins in the end
>>
>>6405666
I really don't know if the way you lose your virginity is important/can affect you positively or negatively... so I thought it may be bad if he lost it in such a strange constellation.
>>
>>6405666
desu its not even about his virginity, but the risk of bullshit you have to deal with vs reward

if he sleeps with you and regrets it it's going to cause friction in your social circle. ESPECIALLY if it ruins a potential relationship with a crush he's had for awhile. It's like sleeping with someone really drunk. They might wake up and think it was awesome. But they also might wake up and think you took advantage of them. I would rather get a beer, bring it up before you get drunk, and let them decide where they want to go from there.

so depends how mature he is op. I really would recommend if you're going to sleep with him, make sure he's going to be ok with it on the long term. Maybe just offer to fool around first, might make things less intimidating. DESU I don't know how I feel about your girlfriend 'seducing' him when he's not expecting it, boners make make people do things they regret later.

if they were strangers I would say go for it, but this is risky business when you share a bunch of friends.
>>
>>6405677
How old is he? Coz if he's older than 15 I think you're fine
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.