[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Now that I have your attention,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: chalk.jpg (409 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
chalk.jpg
409 KB, 960x540
>SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now that I have your attention, here's your reminder that MTFs only transition because they couldn't get laid as guys

Prove me wrong
>>
>>6405296
I've had sex before.
>>
>>6405296
How can you get laid as a guy if being said guy is so painful too you?
>>
that only applies to trasbians. :^)
>>
>>6405326
Because you can still feel the embrace of a man when you're one yourself. You might not feel right, but you can still get aroused and orgasm.
>>
>>6405296
personally i told people i was asexual because the idea of having sex as a man was absolutely repulsive
>>
>Goes from a guy that fucks all kinds of pussy to having his pussy fucked as a woman

I legitimately can't see this happening.
>>
>>6405296
MODS REMOVE THIS PICTURE
>>
>>6405296
Can you prove your theory?
>>
Only applies to transbian s
>>
False! I've never wanted to get laid and still don't!
>>
My masturbatory technique has always been to squish my gt into itself while soft and rub against a pillow or hand or something. I tried to grab and jerk like twice ever and it hurts and isn't fun. It's small and I don't see how this can translate into a real sex act without SRS. SRS just seems like it opens up the possibility of happy sex with a partner, and I don't want anal.

For me, I guess you are right OP, part of this is I want to have sex.
>>
File: its yours.png (267 KB, 849x719) Image search: [Google]
its yours.png
267 KB, 849x719
>mfw I was a chick magnet in HS but I only like dudes
>>
>>6405296
I lost my virginity when I was 14 so...
>>
>>6405296
I'm mtf.

Back in high School instead of transitioning I was repressing. I was fairly well liked in school, not popular but wasn't bullied or anything. Had a gf but was pretty passive about it, she was the one who asked me out and pretty much initiated everything, including sex. Broke up with her right after, but still had sex.
>>
>be a guy
>have gay bf who fucks me while talking sternly into my ear.
>go on grindr cause I want guys to give me attention
>Get on hormones
>6 months
> BF wont fuck me like that
>so few grindr messages

Most of us have issues finding people once we start hormones. thats why we go full agp and fuck other trans women.
>>
Transitioning makes it harder to get laid, unless you pass or want to settle for neckbeard chasers.

No hot guys are into mtfs.
>>
>>6407239
But how neckbeard are we talking here?
>>
>>6407278
Like the stereotypical balding overweight fedora wearer. I don't give a fuck if you're a chaser can you also just not be a loser as well? I don't think I'm asking for much when I want someone who gives a slight fuck about their appearance.
>>
As a guy, I got asked out numerous times by girls. The girls I did go out with eventually broke up with me for being too prude / not wanting to have sex with them.

I'ts not that I couldn't get laid before I transitioned, it's more like I never wanted to because I was too physically dysphoric.
>>
>>6407239
>No hot guys are into mtfs.
Carth is pretty swolle. No homo just mirn.
>>
>>6407296
Mi'lady would you care to dine with me this fair evening? My Mother prepared the best chicken tendies welfare can buy.
>>
>>6405296
I know this is a bit thread. But whatever. Never really had problems getting girlfriends as a guy, had sex as one when I was trying to repress stuff away (was mostly repressing for my rather long term gf at the time.) Aaaaaaand still transitioned about a year or two later
>>
>>6405421
Hi how are you, this is me.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.