[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some advice Lately my local haunt has been completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: violent sex offender.jpg (92 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
violent sex offender.jpg
92 KB, 612x612
I need some advice

Lately my local haunt has been completely over run with straight people. As the only gay bar in town, it was about the only place i could reliably go to where i could reliably find gay guys. But the straight invasion has gotten so bad that anyone i talk to during a packed night is just as likely to be straight as anyone on the street, it's fucking infuriating.

It started with straight women who as always, think they own everything, who then start bring their friends, their friends friends who all brings their boyfriends. And because there isn't another gay bar in town i can't just pop over to another that is less 'tourist' friendly. I tried talking to the owner but this makes him a lot of money, so ofcourse she didn't give a shit. Last week a fight broke out because a dude got hit on by a gay guy....in a gay bar.

Am i out of options, do i need to just give it up and hope that some day the straight normies fuck off?
>>
They'll take it over and the reputation will change, nobody will think of it as a gay bar. It's done.
>>
Take over a straight bar.
>>
>>6404576
Doesn't feel like an option, northern England so a 'straight bar' basically means a pub full of old drunk men who beat people up for liking the wrong football team.
>>
>>6404592
just get a bunch of gay friends toether, buy one of the closed pubs and reopen its as a gaybar
>>
Get the other gays to start leering at and aggressively hitting on the women, it'll lose its reputation for being safe for them.
>>
>>6404592
Those guys sound fun, I bet they're passionate lovers.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.